Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I seem to encounter odd behavior after a few minutes of using combat assist in Delubrum Reginae. If I have miqo running with combat assist before I enter, things work fine for about 3-5 minutes. Then miqo starts to go into an odd loop where it hangs for 20 or 30 seconds over and over. Forcing it closed and reopening it, miqo no longer will allow combat assist to start (it says that some targeting keybinds are missing even though they’re set up). After exiting Delubrum Reginae, things work normally again. Anyone else experience this?

Thank you for reporting.
    Would you please clarify, have you encountered this issue only once or do you experience it every time when entering Delubrum Reginae?

QuakerOats
    Participant

Only once, but I play together with a friend and hers did the same thing mine did at the same time. We were both good and then boom, we both had the same issue simultaneously. We haven’t tried using miqo in there since, figured it just doesn’t support that raid yet.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the requested information.
    According to our logging system, there have been several irregular downtimes in your Miqobot application activity. This pattern usually indicates a problem in the connection route. When connection to the license server is lost, Miqobot automatically tries to reestablish it after 5 minutes. And this may indeed cause temporary freezes.

We haven’t tried using miqo in there since, figured it just doesn’t support that raid yet.

Assist Mode does not have any specific zone requirements. All instances are supported.

Moogie
    Participant

This adjustment was specifically requested by the community in order to address the excessive usage of Regen:
    Quick Question about WHM Regen
    If you believe this adjustment is not an improvement, please join the discussion and voice your opinion.

I just want to say, having played WHM before and after this change, it feels 100% better and plays smoother now.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out why suddenly Miqobot is swapping from MIN to BTN in the middle of a scenario that doesn’t involve the job(BTN) command at all. She’ll be doing the mining route fine for a while, then suddenly just drops it and goes to the BTN route I have on the scenario.

(8:43:44 AM) Going from 0 to 18 in 3 trips.
    (8:43:48 AM) 2 trips more..
    (8:43:53 AM) 1 trip more..
    (8:43:53 AM) Destination reached!
    (8:43:54 AM) Gathering started.
    (8:43:54 AM) 	Max node count: 1
    (8:43:54 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like '<anything>' *.*
    (8:43:54 AM) I see a shiny node at (394.708893, -296.467804, -188.281601).
    (8:43:55 AM) Going from 18 to 3 in 3 trips.
    (8:43:55 AM) 3 trips more..
    (8:43:58 AM) 2 trips more..
    (8:43:59 AM) 1 trip more..
    (8:44:01 AM) Destination reached!
    (8:44:02 AM) Oh noes! The time is out! It's too late to gather sparkles :(
    (8:44:02 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like '<anything>' *.*
    (8:44:02 AM) I see a shiny node at (327.199188, -386.347809, -186.541794).
    (8:44:02 AM) Going from 3 to 7 in 11 trips.
    (8:44:06 AM) 10 trips more..
    (8:44:08 AM) 9 trips more..
    (8:44:12 AM) 8 trips more..
    (8:44:14 AM) 7 trips more..
    (8:44:17 AM) 6 trips more..
    (8:44:19 AM) 5 trips more..
    (8:44:22 AM) 4 trips more..
    (8:44:24 AM) 3 trips more..
    (8:44:26 AM) 2 trips more..
    (8:44:26 AM) 1 trip more..
    (8:44:28 AM) Destination reached!
    (8:44:30 AM) Not enough GP for this rotation: 284 of 300 required.
    (8:44:30 AM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (8:44:39 AM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (8:44:41 AM) My precious shiny sparkles! (1/1)

I’m trying to keep a further eye on why, but the waypoint 3 is a MIN location and 7 is a BTN one. Not sure why she’s “timing out” and suddenly swapping jobs.

This is the scenario I’m doing, on MIN: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/oddly-delicate-minbtn-scenario-and-grid/

a
    Participant

shouldnt there be a “i’m a BTN now!” in that log?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Yeah, there should, but there isn’t. There’s nothing in the scenario saying to swap to BTN, there’s nothing in Miqobot log, but suddenly, she swaps from MIN to BTN and starts hitting trees and I have no idea why…it’s completely bizarre.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    Would you please clarify, what is the shortcut assigned to BTN icon on your hotbar?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I actually have it on 2 locations. One is on a non-shared bar (Hotbar 2, Slot 10) (Ctrl+0) that flips between MIN and BTN (depending on which job is active). I also have it on a shared hotbar. MIN being CTRL+Shift+F10, BTN being CTRL+Shift+F11 (Hotbar 10, slots 10 and 11 respectively).

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the requested information.
    This issue is most likely caused by a keybind conflict. It appears that Miqobot was trying to activate another action. For example, if you assign F11 to “Target NPC” and Ctrl+Shift+Right to “Turn Camera Right”, it will result in Ctrl+Shift+F11 when Miqobot tries to activate both actions at the same time.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

In order to prevent this from happening, please make sure that no combination of keybinds leads to triggering the BTN icon. For example, you can remove keybinds from Hotbar 10 and let Miqobot use “Switch to Hotbar” actions instead.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I think I have an idea why, based upon your info.

I have Flying Mount Roulette on another hotbar, which is keybind 0. Flying/Diving – Descend is on CTRL+Spacebar and Tilt Camera Up/Down also uses CTRL with Up/Down. I’m sure the path just happened to go just right at certain points to hit the sweet spot to do one those functions at the same time as working on dismounting, creating the CTRL+0 combo that swaps to BTN and swapping routes. I tried to by hand hit CTRL, Spacebar, and 0 and sure enough, swapped to BTN. CTRL+Up/Down+0 also did the swap as well.

Cool to know a little more insight into how the bot works and thinks. Seeing these little quarks is just interesting.

Thank you.

Green
    Participant

it wont gather for me, what should i do , it will go to the nodes but wont gather! help

syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

Just a quick question on the current status. I noticed in combat portion that not all jobs are supported at level 80 yet. Is there a list to see which ones are?

Thanks.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

it wont gather for me, what should i do , it will go to the nodes but wont gather! help

If this is your first time using Miqobot, please visit our Help section for basic guidelines and tutorials: Help – Gathering
    You can also contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Just a quick question on the current status. I noticed in combat portion that not all jobs are supported at level 80 yet. Is there a list to see which ones are?

At the moment there are no jobs with complete level 80 support. Some 71+ abilities are implemented, but their usage may not be optimal.
    We are planning to upgrade them after Collectable Gathering: Upcoming Features

Andylynyn
    Participant

Here’s a combat assist WHM question:

Would it be possible to prioritize Cure III if people are sufficiently packed together instead of Medica II? There are many cases when I am close enough to 3-4 other players and the bot will choose medica II when Cure III would’ve been a bit more efficient.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Andylynyn.
Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.