Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would it be possible to prioritize Cure III if people are sufficiently packed together instead of Medica II? There are many cases when I am close enough to 3-4 other players and the bot will choose medica II when Cure III would’ve been a bit more efficient.

Yes, we can consider this adjustment, but we need a more reliable condition.
    For example, if you are close enough to 3-4 players, but the rest of the party is not in the range and on the verge of dying, should Miqobot use Cure III anyway? Since they are not healed by Cure III, Miqobot will have to use another AoE heal after this and the effect of Cure III will be wasted.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Yes, we can consider this adjustment, but we need a more reliable condition.
    For example, if you are close enough to 3-4 players, but the rest of the party is not in the range and on the verge of dying, should Miqobot use Cure III anyway? Since they are not healed by Cure III, Miqobot will have to use another AoE heal after this and the effect of Cure III will be wasted.

Perhaps prioritize getting one Cure III off on the immediate people around you and Medica II after the fact? Chances are, if you’re playing 8-people content, you’ll have a second healer also topping people off, Cure III is an amazing tool for the off-chance you’re all packed together (E10S comes to mind on several occasions), but it is situational. But an AoE cure potency of 550, is always a step up from Medica’s 200 potency.

I’ll leave this here to get some more opinions from the rest of the people though, of course.

EDIT – If only 1-2 people are not caught in the Cure III radius, you could individually pop some oGCD healing as well on the targets that didn’t miss it, being efficient and not losing GCD windows for the trade off.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Andylynyn.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, we will consider you suggestion.
    Thank you for your request.

bearrre
    Participant
    1+

Hello!
    After today’s patch, miqobot wont click on the exit of heroes’ gauntlet.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I ran my trust scenario of Heroes this morning, no issues myself.

Archangel
    Archangel
    Spectator

I had some issues with it not exiting Sohm Al properly too.

Uxhak
    Participant

so something i noticed with the crafting solver. when using basic touch the solver will not use the combo standard touch even though it cost the same amount of cp as basic touch if you combo but gives better results as it is 125% efficiency while basic touch is only 100%. However the solver will sometimes use 2 basic touches in a row but wont use the combo. This is a waste of efficacy and cp. while the solver is already really good i think this small change might make HQ chances better.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

so something i noticed with the crafting solver. when using basic touch the solver will not use the combo standard touch even though it cost the same amount of cp as basic touch if you combo but gives better results as it is 125% efficiency while basic touch is only 100%. However the solver will sometimes use 2 basic touches in a row but wont use the combo. This is a waste of efficacy and cp. while the solver is already really good i think this small change might make HQ chances better.

I’m pretty sure that’s a known issue and wasn’t updated because people wanted the crafting solver working sooner for Ishgard ranking, if I remember correctly.

bearrre
    Participant
    1+

Hello!

i restarted my client and i havent had an issue again. it was weird. “#29 there’s supposed to be a teleport here?” or something like that. but ALL IS GOOD. thank you again miqobot team

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I had some issues with it not exiting Sohm Al properly too.

This issue usually indicates that you forgot to restart Miqobot after we fixed her for the latest patch.
    Please refer to the status thread for details: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

so something i noticed with the crafting solver. when using basic touch the solver will not use the combo standard touch

Yes, Standard Touch combo is already planned for implementation.
    It was one of the improvements scheduled to be implemented in this version, but due to numerous user requests to release the update as soon as possible it had to be postponed. Thank you for your request.

Yuji
    Yuji
    Participant

Suggestion: A way for Miqo to detect current job level for easier leveling scenarios. For instance, Run (Sohm AL) until level 71, then activate Trust (Holminster Switch) until level 75.

Currently the only way I know how is to setup scenarios that duplicate certain actions over a calculated amount of times… i.e, hard setting it to run (Sohm AL) 20 some odd times before it goes on to Chapter 2 of the scenario to begin running Trust dungeons.

Thanks!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for your suggestion.
    Of course, we can implement a way to detect the current level, but it will not be enough to switch dungeons automatically. If you force your character to run a new dungeon with the same gear set, the scenario will simply break due to insufficient item level. In order for this to work, you will have to prepare several sets of gear beforehand and we will have to implement an additional function to equip them.

This feature is planned under Scenario Engine updates: Upcoming Features
    Thank you for your request.

Green
    Participant

i keep having issues with a message that keeps popping up about antivirus and firewalls and corrupted files and i cant not figure out the problem. i have cleared all i can find and downloaded new miqobot but still is not working , help me please

Green
    Participant

(10:47:08 AM) 1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    (10:47:08 AM) 2. WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall.
    (10:47:08 AM) 3. RESTART Miqobot after this.
    (10:47:10 AM) Searching for catnip with your license code…
    (10:47:10 AM) Emergency! Couldn’t recognize catnip format!
    (10:47:10 AM) (WARNING) I was corrupted! Please:
    (10:47:10 AM) 1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    (10:47:10 AM) 2. WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall.
    (10:47:10 AM) 3. RESTART Miqobot after this.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

(10:47:08 AM) 1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    (10:47:08 AM) 3. RESTART Miqobot after this.
    (10:47:10 AM) Searching for catnip with your license code…
    (10:47:10 AM) Emergency! Couldn’t recognize catnip format!
    (10:47:10 AM) (WARNING) I was corrupted! Please:
    (10:47:10 AM) 2. WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall.
    (10:47:10 AM) 3. RESTART Miqobot after this.

miqobot is telling you what needs to be done

and make sure only one program of miqobot is running

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.