Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

anyways i came to say thank you miqobot for adding in the waypointPrecise() feature i greatly appreciate it 😀

Nucode
    Participant

I’m having a problem with the new collectable gathering. I’m using the 1000 collectability preset. It will stop working if there isn’t enough gp and it gives this error:

(1:17:38 PM) Not enough GP for this rotation: 339 of 400 required.
    (1:17:38 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (1:17:39 PM) Hey, I can't collect with 0 rarity :/

It then just sits there at the collectable interface and stops working

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Nucode.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

i keep having issues with a message that keeps popping up about antivirus and firewalls and corrupted files and i cant not figure out the problem. i have cleared all i can find and downloaded new miqobot but still is not working , help me please

Our Tech Support has replied to you by email with detailed instructions.
    Please check your inbox and let us know if you require additional assistance.

anyways i came to say thank you miqobot for adding in the waypointPrecise() feature i greatly appreciate it 😀

Thank you for your feedback very much.

I’m having a problem with the new collectable gathering. I’m using the 1000 collectability preset. It will stop working if there isn’t enough gp and it gives this error:

(1:17:38 PM) Not enough GP for this rotation: 339 of 400 required.
    (1:17:38 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (1:17:39 PM) Hey, I can't collect with 0 rarity :/

It then just sits there at the collectable interface and stops working

Yes, this is the correct behavior.
    If you don’t have enough GP for 1000 collectability, Miqobot will make no assumptions about how much collectability is acceptable. While we could implement a default Scour hit to prevent getting stuck at 0 value, this decision may result in cluttering your inventory with useless 200 collectability items.

If you wish to collect items regardless of collectability, please select a rotation that requires 0 GP.
    If you wish Miqobot to choose a rotation automatically based on current GP, please use rotationIfGP() function. Here is an example:

rotationIfGP(1000 Collectability)
    rotationIfGP(Ephemeral 0GP)
    gather()

Nucode
    Participant

cool i’ll try that thanks.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Thank you for your hard work, Miqobot team. 🙂

Random
    Participant

Is it just me or is Miqobot executing skills slower?

Talith
    Participant

Thank you for the update.

I’ve been running miqo on some expert crafts and a couple of times she’s gotten stuck on reflect (she tries to use it not on the first step and gets stuck spamming it). Hasn’t been a huge issue as I can just remove it from my bars for those crafts but I did want to notify you guys as I’m running 1.3.42 and I know it was an issue that was fixed in a previous patch but it appears broken again.

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Webroot folks, miqobot for some reason this version, is highly disliked by webroot haha. Make sure to whitelist asap (if you’re willing to trust it *i do*) otherwise webroot will make it very difficult to reach whitelist without completely disabling after a couple removals. This is the only version so far that it’s attacked miqo so harshly, so not sure what’s changed so drastically here.

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Webroot folks, miqobot for some reason this version, is highly disliked by webroot haha. Make sure to whitelist asap (if you’re willing to trust it *i do*) otherwise webroot will make it very difficult to reach whitelist without completely disabling after a couple removals. This is the only version so far that it’s attacked miqo so harshly, so not sure what’s changed so drastically here.

So, really sorry for the double post, but now I’m actually unsure what’s going on with miqo. Even with everything disabled AV/FW wise, it just closes itself randomly. Even just being afk with it doing nothing, it will just close.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

So, really sorry for the double post, but now I’m actually unsure what’s going on with miqo. Even with everything disabled AV/FW wise, it just closes itself randomly. Even just being afk with it doing nothing, it will just close.

Check your AV quarantine/logs, some are REALLY stubborn about being shut off.

(Also check Windows Defender.)

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant
    1+

Check your AV quarantine/logs, some are REALLY stubborn about being shut off.

(Also check Windows Defender.)

Yeah, I had actually tested with everything disabled temporarily, and it still would close itself. So I checked the most obvious thing after that (properties, unblock) and felt like an idiot >.> hahah So seems to be fine since now. Cheers

eve
    eve
    Participant
    1+

Wanted to hop in real quick and thank the devs for their hardwork. Having Miqobot has made crafting and gathering significantly easier (I craft for 2 statics) and reduced my workload. <3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Is it just me or is Miqobot executing skills slower?

Would you please clarify, what skills exactly are being executed slower and what do you compare it to? Does it happen during gathering or crafting?

Thank you for your hard work, Miqobot team. 🙂

Wanted to hop in real quick and thank the devs for their hardwork. Having Miqobot has made crafting and gathering significantly easier (I craft for 2 statics) and reduced my workload. <3

Thank you for your feedback very much.

I’ve been running miqo on some expert crafts and a couple of times she’s gotten stuck on reflect (she tries to use it not on the first step and gets stuck spamming it). Hasn’t been a huge issue as I can just remove it from my bars for those crafts but I did want to notify you guys as I’m running 1.3.42 and I know it was an issue that was fixed in a previous patch but it appears broken again.

Thank you for reporting.
    Yes, a similar issue was fixed in the past, but it doesn’t mean there are no bugs left.

Just like before, we need to know the exact sequence of steps that led to this moment in order to analyze it.
    Would you please enable logs under Crafting Solver settings? This will generate two files next to Miqobot application: miqo_crafting.log and miqo_crafting_solver.log. Please put them both in ZIP or RAR archive and attach here or send to our Tech Support email. Our developers have the necessary tools to analyze the log files, so they will be able to find the matching log entries.

There have been no significant changes besides those described in the Patch Notes.
    Unfortunately we haven’t yet encountered an antivirus that would not trigger a False Positive while analyzing Miqobot. Even if there was no problem before, it creates one sooner or later. So even if you did not experience this issue in the past, it doesn’t mean that you never will.

We always inform antivirus vendors about false positives, and Miqobot project is also subscribed to premium VirusTotal services that send automatic notifications to them.
    Indeed, the current version of Webroot has problems with Miqoradar application:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f9db51722906c4b753c72ff02cee5ddbe4800ab43240cac7a4b3a806fa8454e8/detection
    Since it has been detected by VirusTotal installation, they will receive a notification. However, we don’t know how long it will take them to fix it. We would recommend to report this behavior to your antivirus vendor as well, as it might help them to address the issue faster.

Random
    Participant

The bot is just running very slow. Taking a few minutes to load up and detect the game. When running a scenario, it reading each lines slowly as well. I’ve attached an image for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the requested information.

This issue usually indicates that there is a third-party application interfering with Miqobot application.
    Miqobot algorithms work exactly the same way as before. It happens with new versions when your antivirus or firewall prevents Miqobot from performing normally by constantly interrupting and verifying each action that Miqobot is trying to take.

Please follow the guidelines described in the main status thread:

A reminder about antiviruses.

Since this is a new version of Miqobot, it may be flagged by your antivirus as False Positive because its signatute is not yet known. As it is stated in our FAQ section, Miqobot is not a virus but antiviruses are usually trained to sic at anything that tries to interact with other programs. Miqobot will make no attempt to fight your antivirus.

Please remember to whitelist your Miqobot application after download. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.