Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Does WHM really performs better now since miqo only use it on tank? I agree that spamming regen is bad, but now she’s often spamming cure instead, which in my opinion is worse because of casting time and can’t heal people while moving.

For SCH and AST, in full party it will cast shield outside battle. Can you disable it and make it like how she behave in light party? It’s a bit bot-like and I prefer to cast it manually outside battle but still let miqo use it on battle. I don’t want to disable the heal and buff option.

And for AST, is it possible to use diurnal sect instead of nocturnal as default?

Btw, I’m not a healer main, so please forgive me if I said something wrong.

———————

As for miqo being slow, I found that she’s slow when using r51093’s Diadem stuff a few weeks ago. It became normal after I removed it, not sure why.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Does WHM really performs better now since miqo only use it on tank? I agree that spamming regen is bad, but now she’s often spamming cure instead, which in my opinion is worse because of casting time and can’t heal people while moving.

This adjustment was specifically requested by the community:
    Quick Question about WHM Regen
    WHM Regen (feedback)
    If you believe it is not an improvement, please join the discussion and voice your opinion.

For SCH and AST, in full party it will cast shield outside battle. Can you disable it and make it like how she behave in light party? It’s a bit bot-like and I prefer to cast it manually outside battle but still let miqo use it on battle. I don’t want to disable the heal and buff option.

All right, we will see what we can do.
    However, this is not the only thing that Miqobot will do if you leave Assist Mode active. If you don’t wish Miqobot to perform outside battle, please use a hotkey and disable Assist Mode when you don’t need it. It was not designed to be active at all times.

And for AST, is it possible to use diurnal sect instead of nocturnal as default?

Of course, but we have to understand the reason behind this adjustment first.

As for miqo being slow, I found that she’s slow when using r51093’s Diadem stuff a few weeks ago. It became normal after I removed it, not sure why.

Yes, large navigation presets may indeed cause performance issues.
    That’s why we recommend splitting grids into smaller chunks and combine them via Scenario Engine where possible.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Of course, but we have to understand the reason behind this adjustment first.

I feel that AST perform better with regen than shield, but of course that’s if we don’t play with WHM on our party. But since I’m not a healer main, we probably need to hear the opinion from another AST user.

Random
    Participant

Damn. This solved it. Thanks!

WeedxStar
    Participant

Hey,
    has anyone an idea why Miqobot is not using Yield II although I have selected it? It is in the hotbar aswell, but never used.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

According to your screenshot, your settings for Gather by Name are effectively blocking the rotation.

Using curly braces {} in Gather by Name prevents spending GP on anything other than items inside the braces. If your intent is to use rotation on all possible items, please remove curly braces {} from items in the list.

You can find more information in the Help section: Gathering – Gather by Name

WeedxStar
    Participant

Using curly braces {} in Gather by Name prevents spending GP on anything other than items inside the braces. If your intent is to use rotation on all possible items, please remove curly braces {} from items in the list.

Thank you! That explains my problem.

darkpokemon
    Participant

Hey just a couple questions, I noticed you’re now moving onto lvl 80 rotations! which ones you plan on doing first? How long will it take to implement them all? is there a way to make miqo not weave so many skills in between GCD? Will the new class Sage be done as well? and finally keep doing the work you’re doing it’s great!

Also! is there a way to make it so Auto assist gets turned off while in game instead of having to bring her menu up???

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  darkpokemon.
    Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant
    1+

Also! is there a way to make it so Auto assist gets turned off while in game instead of having to bring her menu up???

Regarding the way to turn off Assist without switching out of the game: You can assign a hotkey in [Assist] – [Pause]. For example Alt+Ctrl+P. When pressing the Hotkey you’ll pause the Assist function until you turn it back on using the Hotkey.

darkpokemon
    Participant

I must be incredibly dumb (I struggle finding how to work this thing as is) but I can’t find that option anywhere :/

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

I must be incredibly dumb (I struggle finding how to work this thing as is) but I can’t find that option anywhere :/

Personally love it on the End key but you can type in whatever you want (including combo keys) – Also personal suggestion, have the “Show Pause Status” box ticked so you can always tell if you’re combat assist on or off ingame.

darkpokemon
    Participant

Thank you so much!!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I noticed you’re now moving onto lvl 80 rotations! which ones you plan on doing first?

We implement rotations in the order of algorithmic complexity. The easiest abilities get implemented first, and those that require complex decision making are implemented later.

How long will it take to implement them all?

The standard development cycle of each feature pack is 4-8 weeks.

is there a way to make miqo not weave so many skills in between GCD?

At the moment there is no way to adjust the number of oGCD being weaved.
    Double Weaving appears to be a generally accepted standard, and this is the first time we have received such request. Would you be able to clarify the reason behind it?

Will the new class Sage be done as well?

Yes, of course. When Endwalker expansion is released, new classes will be analyzed and implemented as well. But we can not implement them before their appearance in the game, if that’s what the question was about.

and finally keep doing the work you’re doing it’s great!

Thank you for your support very much.

Yes, you can use a hotkey feature to toggle Assist Mode on and off, as it was described above.
    You can also find additional information in our guide: Assist Mode – Settings

darkpokemon
    Participant

The standard development cycle of each feature pack is 4-8 weeks. so how long has this been in motion for meow? Also am I understanding that you do every class easiest moves up to harder moves, instead of just focusing on one whole class first?

Andylynyn
    Participant

Personally, I also wouldn’t mind have a “force single weave” as while playing WHM every single time it tries to weave out of Dia or any of the two lilies, it’s going to clip and sometimes it wants to double weave between Glares, which is just nuts and leads to 6seconds of GCD rolling dropped for no reason.

I would say, either add an option to limit weaving to one oGCD, or to have conditions for only weaving on WHM while using instacasts that allow you to effectively heal. Let’s say the bot really feels like now’s the appropriate time for Asylum or Lucid Dreaming (or as it sometimes happens to me, both at the same time), have it think upon the Dia counter, would it be more effective to early refresh Dia so you can weave those two in perfectly? Would it be okay to spend one Lily to create a weaving instance? (If you have two lilies this is acceptable imo)

Stuff like this could really REALLY help WHM’s case in weaving, in my opinion.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.