Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Just wanted to say the crafting solver is working amazingly. Wanted to asked if there is any plans to support Careful Observation? I think that would make it even more amazing. Thanks.

Yes, Careful Observation support is planned.
    In fact it was scheduled to be implemented in this version, but due to numerous user requests to release the update as soon as possible it had to be postponed. It will be added in the next Miqobot version, but it will not arrive in time to have an impact on the current phase of Ishgard Restoration.

now that miqo supports expert 4 it does work really nicely
    only fails twice coz low quality so far :3

Yes, the algorithm is not perfect and may result in low collectability under unlucky RNG conditions.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Thank you (and the team!) very much for releasing this update as quickly as you did! This is going to completely change my crafting plans 😀

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant

You guys are both excellent and infuriating. Stockpiled expert mats because the team said 3-5 days to expert crafting rollout. Then I sell the mats cause they say they wont be ready in time for ranking. Then suddenly the patch is out with 3 days on the clock. Im mixed between thrilled and furious.

Well done, regardless, and thank you for your hard work.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, and this is why we usually don’t like to give ETAs.

It is impossible to predict how many obstacles we will encounter during development or how fast we will manage to overcome them. When the community started pressing us for a better ETA, we were going through a rough development stage, therefore we had to increase the estimate. But it took only two days to find a solution in the end.

It has always been this way. And yet for some reason players perceive estimates as some kind of final truth. While in reality asking for an ETA is the same as asking us to generate a random number.

Perhaps we should cease announcing ETAs from now on. It seems to do more harm than good.

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant
    6+

To be honest I think because of the ranking period this is something of a unique case; generally the usability of features aren’t so time sensitive. I have been appalled by the toxicity of a lot of the complaints, though; especially when you had been so clear about how due to complexity, time to complete upgrades is so difficult to predict.

Hopefully, given how silly the concept of a times ranking period is in the first place in this format of a game, this kind of thing will be finally dead and dusted with the end of the Restoration saga.

Thanks for all your hard work, and try not to be too beat up over a few noisy bad apples. The vast majority of us appreciate your work and understand the difficulties.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

All right. Thank you for your kind words.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant
    1+

Just want to say thank you about the small (yet big) change to WHM in this patch. You can now leave WHM to do everything on it’s own without ANY micromanaging while running dailies and such. Wonderful QoL update. Thank you!

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    3+

I would rather you guys not cease announcing ETAs. They are very useful and a great heads up. The community just needs to understand that ETAs are ESTIMATES and are bound to change. It’s not like giving a RELEASE DATE and then pushing back for more time to develop. Don’t give in to these entitled people who lack comprehension. Sorry for the flame my rant is over.

burton
    Participant

I would like to report the crafting solver does not take advantage of standard touch combo action. I watched it do two Basic Touches when comboing Basic to Standard is better. I’m not sure if its impossible to implement or you missed it since it’s a fairly new buff to the action. I just wanted to bring it to light. Great product worth every penny by the way.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  burton.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Just want to say thank you about the small (yet big) change to WHM in this patch. You can now leave WHM to do everything on it’s own without ANY micromanaging while running dailies and such. Wonderful QoL update. Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback very much.

I would rather you guys not cease announcing ETAs. They are very useful and a great heads up. The community just needs to understand that ETAs are ESTIMATES and are bound to change. It’s not like giving a RELEASE DATE and then pushing back for more time to develop.

All right, we will do our best.

I would like to report the crafting solver does not take advantage of standard touch combo action. I watched it do two Basic Touches when comboing Basic to Standard is better. I’m not sure if its impossible to implement or you missed it since it’s a fairly new buff to the action. I just wanted to bring it to light.

Of course, we are aware of the Standard Touch combo bonus.
    It was one of the improvements scheduled to be implemented in this version, but due to numerous user requests to release the update as soon as possible it had to be postponed. But thank you for reporting very much.

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant
    3+

Guys went above and beyond getting the solver up and running in the first week after patch. Enjoy a well deserved vacation. Looking forward to what comes next.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

You well deserve it! <3

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Thanks Miqobot team for getting the latest version out, it’s working great for expert crafts. Enjoy your break.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

In The Vault (Level 57) last Boss there is a slow debuff there is not recongnized by Miqobot to cleanse. I know It’s such a small detail and should be down the list, but I just wanted to point it out.

Also enjoy your break!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting. We will investigate and address this issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.