Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

dooms
    Participant

the bot stop using skills for gathering after a while… i tried to make a new rotation and the bot still not using it either

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting. Unfortunately, this is not enough information to analyze your issue.
    Would you please give us some more details?
    At the very least, we need to know the exact rotation that you are trying to use and the data from the message log. Please contact our Tech Support and try to provide as much information as possible: https://miqobot.com/#support

The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you.

a
    Participant

btw when do we get the new recipe again?

dooms
    Participant

screenshoot
    my GP always full now.. the bot did use cordials tho

already tried to restart the bot.. still no luck, very frustrating

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  dooms.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

btw when do we get the new recipe again?

Grade 4 Expert recipes will be supported in approximately 3-5 days.
    Please refer to the main status thread for updates: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

screenshoot
    my GP always full now.. the bot did use cordials tho

Thank you for providing the requested information.
    According to your screenshot, your settings for Gather by Name are effectively blocking the rotation.

Using curly braces {} in Gather by Name prevents spending GP on anything other than items inside the braces. If your intent is to use rotation on all possible items, please remove curly braces {} from items in the list.

You can find more information in the Help section: Gathering – Gather by Name

chibikorri
    Participant

I have a suggestion and hope I’m asking this in the right place.

Is it possible to add a method to tell Miqo to go to the nearest waypoint providing a list of them?
    like nearestWaypoint(30, 68, 99) and whatever has the smaller travel distance, Miqo will travel to that spot.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

At the moment there is no such function, but we will add your suggestion to the list. Here are all the functions that accept waypoints as a number:

• goToWaypoint()
    • goToRandomWaypoint()
    • goToRandomNearby()

If none of these functions suit your purposes, then there is no other way. We will be working on Scenario Engine updates after Gathering updates:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request.

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Not sure what happened, or why, but I was letting miqo run gold saucer while I made some supper, came back and it had not just crashed but removed itself from existence on my computer lol. No idea what caused this

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue usually indicates that your antivirus has downloaded an update which introduced a new false positive bug.
    Miqobot does not contain any algorithms that would close or delete the application without user consent.
    Therefore it can only be caused by third party interference.

Please read this thread for additional information: Miqo Deleted – Virus Detected?

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Yeah, I had a look, looks like it was the recent windows update actually in my case, so far so good. If it does it again, I’ll try to log what it was. Thanks!

NotABotter
    Participant

Hello. I was wondering what your reasoning for the WHM regen change in the most recent update was? 😮

tomarnk
    Participant

Hello. I was wondering what your reasoning for the WHM regen change in the most recent update was? 😮

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This adjustment was specifically requested by the community in order to address the excessive usage of Regen:
    Quick Question about WHM Regen
    If you believe this adjustment is not an improvement, please join the discussion and voice your opinion.

weewoo
    Participant

Just wanted to say the crafting solver is working amazingly. Wanted to asked if there is any plans to support Careful Observation? I think that would make it even more amazing. Thanks.

a
    Participant

now that miqo supports expert 4 it does work really nicely
    only fails twice coz low quality so far :3

Wanted to asked if there is any plans to support Careful Observation? I think that would make it even more amazing. Thanks.

make a macro that cast Careful Observation before Observe then give it Observe icon
    that way everytime miqo casts Observe, it’ll use Careful Observation instead
    and when it fails to cast Careful Observation, itll use the normal Observe

not sure if thatll break its own solver tho :p

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.