December 13, 2020 at 10:16 pm #25304
Miqobot v1.3.38 – Patch Notes
- Core upgrade for Patch 5.4.
- New mounts are supported.
- Fixed an issue, wherein advanced Assist Mode settings would not work with hotbar #10.
In accordance to the previously announced schedule (link), this version does not contain new features. This is only the core upgrade for Patch 5.4.
Two features have been downgraded by the patch:
- Monk rotation is broken.
- Collectable Gathering is broken.
During the next week, the development process will follow the announced schedule.
– Implementation of basic changes and primary hotfixes.
– Release of level 80 Trust Dungeon support.December 22, 2020 at 9:24 am #25579December 31, 2020 at 4:21 pm #25743
Miqobot v1.3.39 – Patch Notes
- (Lv80) Heroes’ Gauntlet support.
- (MNK) Rotation is reimplemented in accordance with Patch 5.4 changes.
- (MNK) Enlightenment is supported.
- When crafting level 80**** recipes, Miqobot will prefer the Muscle Memory opener.
- Intensive Synthesis efficiency is adjusted.
- Fixed an issue, wherein certain r460 recipes were incorrectly identified as r450.
- New fish are supported.
- Fixed an issue with Aetherial Reduction, wherein it did not detect the item animation correctly.
In accordance to the previously announced schedule (link), Collectable Gathering is still broken.
During the next 2 weeks, the development process will follow the announced schedule.
– Implementation of new gathering mechanics.January 11, 2021 at 5:43 am #26023
As it was previously announced, the arrival of new game patches may affect the development schedule.
Fixing Miqobot for Patch 5.41 will obviously take priority. New Collectable Gathering is not ready for release, therefore it will be put on hold until the necessary upgrades for Patch 5.41 are implemented. Here is an updated schedule.
- Approximately 1 day.
Core upgrade for Patch 5.41.
Complete Miqobot downtime.
All active subscriptions will be compensated for this downtime.
- Approximately 3-5 days.
Implementation of gameplay changes.
New Expert recipes support.
- Approximately 1 week.
Implementation of new gathering mechanics.
January 12, 2021 at 11:44 am #26096January 12, 2021 at 11:52 am #26097January 12, 2021 at 3:26 pm #26115
- Return to the original development plan: Upcoming Features
Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.41!
Please restart your Miqobot for the changes to take effect.
All active license codes are extended with bonus time.
Thank you for your patience and unceasing support!
The updated Diadem is a completely new location.
The previous version of Miqobot is not aware of this and will not work inside updated Diadem. This issue can not be fixed without releasing a new version.
The next version of Miqobot is scheduled for release in several hours.
3D Editor is already compatible with new content. You may begin creating navigation grids for new Diadem, but you won’t be able to test them until next Miqobot release.
However, please keep in mind that Diadem is an area of high player congestion. Players are aware of bots’ existence. Due to the PvP nature of Ishgard Restoration, they will suspect and report anyone who spends too much time farming skyward ranking points.
Please be very careful during the rankings period. And if you decide to leave Miqobot unattended, please make sure that you understand the risks.
Miqobot does not enforce any limits on your activity, but we encourage you to play wisely.January 12, 2021 at 5:43 pm #26128
Miqobot v1.3.40 – Patch Notes
- New Diadem location is supported.
Please keep in mind:
- The layout of gathering nodes in Diadem has changed.
All previously created Diadem scenarios are not compatible with Phase 4 of Ishgard Restoration. If you wish to farm new Diadem, you need new navigation grids and new scenarios.
January 18, 2021 at 7:26 pm #26833
- Grade 4 Expert recipes are not supported.
In accordance to the previously announced schedule, they are under research and will be implemented in 3-5 days.
Please do not attempt to use Crafting Solver for Grade 4 Expert recipes. It will not work and will most likely crash Miqobot.
We have reached the first milestone for the new recipes upgrade.
The algorithm is not perfect, but it is stable. All major issues are addressed and Crafting Solver is capable of synthesizing the latest Grade 4 Expert recipes without manual intervention. In accordance to multiple user requests, the release is published at the earliest opportunity.
The next version of Miqobot will be available in 3 hours.January 18, 2021 at 9:20 pm #26841
Miqobot v1.3.41 – Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue, wherein r513 recipes were incorrectly identified as r511.
- Fixed an issue, wherein Miqobot would miscalculate progress because of Malleable expert condition.
- Fixed an issue, wherein Miqobot would get stuck during synthesis because of Primed expert condition.
- Fixed an issue, wherein Crafting Solver would operate out of bounds of the solution map.
- Grade 4 Expert recipes are supported.
- (WHM) Regen will only be applied to tanks.
- When fighting Spectral Berserker in (Lv80) Heroes’ Gauntlet, Miqobot will stay inside puddle for 0.5 seconds longer after Wild Rampage cast.
January 22, 2021 at 8:32 am #27083
- The following functions accept hexadecimal codes as fish name:
Hexadecimal values allow correct identification of fish not included in Miqobot database.
This value refers to Grade 4 Artisanal Skybuilders’ Meganeura.
The exact value of each fish can be confirmed in the message log after the catch or via any external game database.
Due to extremely stressful environment during the last few patches, our developers are exhausted. The constant rush towards new version releases have led to a burnout.
For the next two weeks, Miqobot Team takes a leave of absence.
We will continue to answer questions and provide technical assistance, but there will be no progress in terms of development. We apologize to everyone who is looking forward to announced features, which are now going to be delayed.February 2, 2021 at 10:10 am #27454February 2, 2021 at 12:15 pm #27466February 8, 2021 at 7:12 am #27682February 15, 2021 at 9:16 am #27872
The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Miqobot Status’ is closed to new replies.