- Character Configuration -> Mouse Mode (not Gamepad Mode).
- Character Configuration -> Movement Settings -> Legacy Type (not Standard Type).
- Character Configuration -> Flying Mount Takeoff -> Auto: Take off on jump.
- Make sure you have Move, Strafe and Jump-Descend keys assigned. They don't have to be exactly
WSAD and Spacebar. Any keys will do, they just have to be there.
Do I have to tell Miqobot about every hotkey?
Miqobot reads your keyboard shortcuts right from the game, and controls your character just like you
would do yourself.
The only thing required is to make sure that all basic actions are reachable by keyboard. That includes
your hotbar skills. Just assign any keys, and Miqobot will happily take them. And don't worry, Miqobot
will help you find anything that's missing.
Can I use Ctrl/Alt/Shift for my hotkeys?
And you can even use some weird keyboard shortcuts, like Ctrl+Alt+Shift+9.
Miqobot doesn't care.
Can I run the game in background?
You can minimize the game window and do whatever else you want to.
Miqobot doesn't use mouse, only keyboard. And she doesn't interact with any other windows besides the
And you can even turn that Frame Limiter on to reduce energy consumption. As long as the game has at
least 10 FPS, Miqobot will do just fine.
Is Miqobot detectable?
Miqobot doesn't do anything that would reveal her presence.
There are two types of bots, in terms of safety: hacking bots and non-hacking bots. Hacking bots mess up
the game's data, making the game do something out of the ordinary. Things like speed hack, teleport
hack, camera zoom hack. Those ones are easy to detect.
Miqobot is very careful and doesn't hack anything. She only takes simple values from the game, like
HP/MP/position, and sends simple keyboard commands. Just like any human would do.
So as long as you don't overindulge into botting and don't make her farm 24/7, you're totally safe.
Does Miqobot support Français/Deutsch/日本語?
Miqobot supports all languages of the game. Most of the features are natively independent from text that
appears in the game, and we give special attention to those that are not. Still there's a chance that
we have overlooked something. If you encounter any issues with other languages, don't hesitate to let us know.
Miqobot doesn't work (/ does something wrong / quits herself immediately after
- First of all, verify that your antivirus software and firewall don't interfere with Miqobot.
Miqobot is not a virus, but antiviruses are usually trained to sic at anything that tries to
interact with other programs. Even if you disable them, that might not help, because antiviruses
leave background services behind. You might have to uninstall it. Alternatively, you may try to
white-list your Miqobot, but you'll have to do that after every patch.
- If that doesn't help, try running Miqobot as administrator.
- Check "Quick Setup" section again, maybe you have missed something.
- Read closely to what Miqobot is saying in her window, she might give you some important tips to
fixing the issue.
- If this happens right after a new game patch has been released, then you just have to wait until
we post an updated version of Miqobot. Game patches usually break the memory layout, and we have
to fix it manually. It shouldn't take longer than several hours.
- Check the "Monitor" tab. It shows the basic data, which Miqobot uses to communicate with your
- If nothing helps, let us know! Contact our Tech Support, and we will help you ASAP.