June 28, 2019 at 8:23 am #13921
Shadowbringers expansion arrives on Jun 28, 2019 2:00 a.m. (PDT).
Miqobot will be inevitably damaged and we will have to reimplement the broken parts from scratch. There is no technical way to prevent this.
Rest assured, we are making all the necessary preparations to upgrade Miqobot for Shadowbringers as soon as possible.
Due to the amount of changes introduced by the expansion, we expect at least one week of complete Miqobot downtime.
All active license codes will be automatically extended with bonus time.
The bonus time will be credited at the moment Miqobot comes to life again, and it will cover game maintenance and Miqobot maintenance both.
We will do our best to keep you informed on the status.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
(Jul 8): Miqobot v1.3.26.
Minor issues are addressed.
(Jul 10): Miqobot v1.3.27.
Basic upgrades are implemented.
(Jul 16): Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.01.
(Jul 30): Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.05.
(Aug 29): Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.08.
(Sep 30): Miqobot v1.3.28 (Alpha).
Tank/DPS rotations are reimplemented for Shadowbringers.
(Nov 4): Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.1.
(Nov 12): Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.11.
(Dec 10): Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.15.
(Dec 25): Miqobot is fixed for Patch 5.18.July 3, 2019 at 12:23 am #14082July 5, 2019 at 1:13 pm #14145July 7, 2019 at 10:21 am #14202July 7, 2019 at 1:22 pm #14212
Miqobot is alive!
All active license codes are extended with bonus time.
Thank you for your patience and unceasing support!July 7, 2019 at 6:14 pm #14316
Please keep in mind that Miqobot was not tested with 71+ content and may perform unpredictably.
Miqobot v1.3.25 – Patch Notes
- All new mounts (10) are supported.
- All new aetherytes (17) are supported by Scenario Engine.
- All new bait (11) and new fish (178) is supported by Scenario Engine.
- New areas (8) are supported. Flying and swimming navigation should work without issues.
- Weather in new areas is identified according to your Main Scenario progress.
(At the moment we don’t know if this affects fishing or gathering. If you encounter any issues, please let us know.)
The following features are fully compatible with the new game client:
- Fishing. (71+ abilities are not supported.)
- Gathering. (71+ abilities are not supported.)
- Chocobo Racing.
- MGP Minigames.
- 3D Radar.
- 3D Editor.
- Scenario Engine.
- New crafting levels (71-80) are correctly identified and converted to effective levels (390-430).
- 71+ abilities are not supported.
- Recipe Search works correctly with new recipes and is supported by Scenario Engine.
- New Steady Hand II and Byregot’s Blessing are correctly identified by all crafter classes.
- Byregot’s Brow is removed from Crafting Solver.
- Significant changes are introduced to crafting math.
The exact crafting formulae is now available directly in the game client. However, it heavily relies on tabular data that must be datamined separately:
– Recommended Craftsmanship
– Recommended Control
– Level difference Progress factor
– Level difference Quality factor
It will take some time before Miqobot adapts the new crafting math.
In general, Crafting Solver should be able to handle new recipes, but we do not guarantee that it will work for everybody.
We would ask you to experiment and provide feedback. If you are not satisfied with the results for any reason, please consider resorting to macro crafting for the time being.
- All standard AoE omens are datamined and fully integrated into the curent version.
- Ability charges are identified but not conserved. Miqobot will expend all charges as long as their effects do not overlap. This issue will be addressed in future updates.
- TP is not yet removed from rotations, but considered a constant of 1000. This should not cause any issues, but it will be handled correctly in the next update.
- Summoner pets and Scholar fairies are not summoned. Since they do not appear in the party list anymore, we have to implement a new way to identify them correctly.
- Gunbreaker: Basic combo is implemented.
- Dancer: Basic combo is implemented.
Please note, we do not recommend using Assist Mode with Gunbreaker and Dancer yet. Basic combos are implemented only to allow them to participate in Squadron Dungeons.
- Paladin: Stance handling is disabled. Combo is updated. Savage Blade is replaced with Riot Blade.
- Warrior: Stance handling is disabled. Combo is updated. Skull Sunder is replaced with Maim.
- Dark Knight: Stance handling is disabled. Combo is updated. Spinning Slash is replaced with Syphon Strike.
- Astrologian: Cards management is disabled.
- Red Mage: AoE rotation is updated.
- Machinist: Wildfire is released from Ammo alignment. Miqobot will still try to align it with Reassemble.
- Ninja: Shadow Fang usage is updated.
- Dragoon: Heavy Thrust is replaced with Disembowel.
The general state of job rotations is as follows:
- 71+ abilities are not supported.
- PLD: Usable at levels 1-68. Not supported: Prominence, Cover, Divine Veil, Intervention.
- WAR: Usable at levels 1-70. Not supported: Mythril Tempest, Raw Intuition, Shake It Off.
- DRK: Usable at levels 1-64. Not supported: Flood of Darkness, Edge of Darkness, Carve and Spit.
- GNB: Not usable. Only the basic combo is implemented.
- MNK: Usable at levels 1-64. Not supported: Four-point Fury, Riddle of Earth.
- DRG: Usable at levels 1-68. Not supported: Dragon Sight.
- NIN: Usable at levels 1-68. Not supported: Hakke Mujinsatsu.
- SAM: Usable at levels 1-68. Not supported: Meditate, Ikishoten.
- BRD: Usable at levels 1-68. Not supported: Sidewinder, Troubadour, Nature’s Minne.
- MCH: Not usable. More than 50% of the toolkit is not supported.
- DNC: Not usable. Only the basic combo is implemented.
- BLM: Usable at levels 1-66. Not supported: Freeze, Between the Lines.
- SMN: Not usable. More than 50% of the toolkit is not supported.
- RDM: Usable at levels 1-64. Not supported: Verraise.
- WHM: Usable at levels 1-68. Not supported: Afflatus Solace.
- SCH: Semi-usable. Fairy is not summoned and fairy abilities are not triggered.
- AST: Semi-usable. Cards management is completely disabled.
– When starting Assist Mode on Dark Knight, Miqobot crashes if “Heals and Buffs” setting is enabled.
This issue will be addressed in the next update.
In the meantime, please disable “Heals and Buffs” setting before starting Assist Mode on Dark Knight.
– “Beta” notification is displayed in Miqobot window title.
This is a minor issue that does not affect Miqobot performance.July 7, 2019 at 6:35 pm #14323
Please provide feedback and report issues in this thread: Shadowbringers 5.0 – Issues & FeedbackJuly 8, 2019 at 3:12 am #14418
- Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would crash when playing Dark Knight in Assist Mode.
- Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would crash when playing Dark Knight in Squadron Dungeons.
- “Beta” notification is removed from Miqobot window title.
This is a minor hotfix release.
You need to redownload the new version only if you experience this issue on Dark Knight.July 10, 2019 at 11:00 pm #14947
- New mastery traits are implemented.
- New AoE combos are implemented.
- Tank stances are reimplemented. Miqobot will activate a tank stance only when not playing solo and when there is no other tank in the party.
- Head Graze is temporary disabled.
- Crystarium Inn is supported.
List of updated abilities:
July 16, 2019 at 9:39 am #15404July 16, 2019 at 11:53 am #15415July 30, 2019 at 6:18 am #16067July 30, 2019 at 10:06 am #16070July 30, 2019 at 11:02 am #16074August 29, 2019 at 10:13 am #16992
- WHM: (72) Glare
- WHM: (72) Dia
- SCH: (46) Art of War
- SCH: (72) Broil III
- SCH: (72) Biolysis
- AST: (72) Malefic IV
- AST: (72) Combust III
- DRG: (74) High Jump
- DRG: (76) Raiden Thrust
- NIN: (76) Goka Mekkyaku
- BRD: (60) Sidewinder
- BRD: (70) Refulgent Arrow
- BRD: (76) Burst Shot
- MCH: (35) Heat Blast
- MCH: (76) Air Anchor
- RDM: (66) Impact
- RDM: (70) Verflare / Verholy
- PLD: (40) Total Eclipse -> Prominence
- WAR: (40) Overpower -> Mythril Tempest
- DRK: (72) Unleash -> Stalwart Soul
- MNK: (45) Arm of the Destroyer -> Four-point Fury -> Rockbreaker
- DRG: (72) Doom Spike -> Sonic Thrust -> Coerthan Torment
- NIN: (52) Death Blossom -> Hakke Mujinsatsu
- PLD: (10) Iron Will
- WAR: (10) Defiance
- DRK: (10) Grit
- GNB: (10) Royal Guard
The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.18 – Miqobot Status’ is closed to new replies.