March 17, 2020 at 12:41 pm #20909April 7, 2020 at 9:12 am #21310April 7, 2020 at 1:12 pm #21339June 24, 2020 at 9:31 am #22484June 27, 2020 at 6:27 pm #22499
Miqobot v1.3.34 – Patch Notes
- New crafting math is implemented. Formula precision is 100%.
- Crafting Solver UI is adjusted. Deprecated settings are removed.
- New abilities are supported:
– (15) Veneration
– (42) Final Appraisal
– (54) Muscle Memory
– (67) Focused Synthesis
– (68) Focused Touch
– (71) Preparatory Touch
– (72) Groundwork
– (76) Delicate Synthesis
– (78) Intensive Synthesis
– (80) Trained Eye
– Not supported: (37) Name/Brand of the Elements
– Not supported: (55) Careful Observation
- 80*** Expert Recipes are supported.
Crafting Solver Settings
Short explanation for the new Crafting Solver UI.
CP chunk setting reduces solving time at the cost of accuracy.
– CP 2:1 – Accuracy 100%.
– CP 4:1 – Accuracy 99%.
– CP 8:1 – Accuracy 95%.
CPU Intensive settings increase average HQ rate at the cost of solving time.
– Manipulation – Average HQ rate is increased by 3%.
– Innovation – Average HQ rate is increased by 15%.
– Waste Not – Average HQ rate is increased by 0.5%.
- Ignore Quality is used when HQ is not required.
Recommended Crafting Solver Settings
- For level 80 recipes (and below): CP 4:1 + Innovation.
- For level 80** and 80*** recipes: CP 4:1 + Innovation + Manipulation.
- Waste Not is not recommended.
- Patience is triggered at 300+ GP.
- Patience II is triggered at maximum GP (as before).
- Cordials check is performed after every hook.
New abilities and traits are supported:
- (NIN) Meisui
- (NIN) Goka Mekkyaku
- (NIN) Hyosho Ranryu
- (SAM) Hissatsu: Senei
- (SAM) Tsubame-gaeshi
- (BLM) Despair
- (BLM) Umbral Soul
- (WHM) Temperance
- (DRK) Living Shadow
- (PLD) Holy Circle
- (PLD) Intervene
- (PLD) Atonement
- (PLD) Enhanced Requiescat
- (Healers) Esuna is used to remove Slime debuff in Sastasha (Hard).
- (DNC) Fixed an issue wherein Closed Position would not be used in Trust Dungeons.
- (NIN) Shadow Fang is delayed until Trick Attack, when it is possible.
- (SAM) Tenka Goken is executed on 2+ targets.
- (SAM) If Kaiten is triggered, Tenka Goken is executed regardless of the number of targets.
- (SAM) If Meditate is triggered manually, it will not be interrupted.
- (BLM) At level 72+, Manafont is used for second Despair.
- (DRK) At level 78+, an extra stack of Plunge is kept for manual use.
- (PLD) If Passage of Arms is triggered manually, it will not be interrupted.
August 11, 2020 at 7:37 am #23102
- Identical presets are skipped during import.
- Detailed import report is displayed in the message log.
- Mount icons detection algorithm is reimplemented for easier modification.
As always, we are making the necessary preparations to fix Miqobot for Patch 5.3 as fast as possible.
According to the patch notes, there are significant changes to all features. Miqobot will be broken and we will have to reimplement the broken parts from scratch.
Due to the amount of changes introduced by the patch, we expect at least 72 hours of complete Miqobot downtime.
All active license codes will be automatically extended in order to compensate for the downtime.
The bonus time will be credited at the moment Miqobot comes to life again, and it will cover game maintenance and Miqobot maintenance both.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!August 13, 2020 at 10:07 pm #23145August 14, 2020 at 9:45 pm #23159August 15, 2020 at 3:17 am #23163
Miqobot is alive!
All active license codes are extended with bonus time.
Thank you for your patience and unceasing support!August 15, 2020 at 3:20 am #23164
Full patch notes for Miqobot v1.3.35 will be available at a later date.
- Function deliverCollectables() is broken. It will be fixed in the next update.
- Function diademBoom() detects an invisible enemy under certain conditions. It will be fixed in the next update.
- Stack Desynthesis is not supported.
- Collectable Synthesis is still displayed in crafting settings. This is only a display issue.
If you discover other issues, please report them in this thread: Shadowbringers – Issues & FeedbackAugust 15, 2020 at 3:24 am #23165
A reminder about antiviruses.
Since this is a new version of Miqobot, it may be flagged by your antivirus as False Positive because its signatute is not yet known. As it is stated in our FAQ section, Miqobot is not a virus but antiviruses are usually trained to sic at anything that tries to interact with other programs. Miqobot will make no attempt to fight your antivirus.
Please remember to whitelist your Miqobot application after download. Thank you!August 18, 2020 at 3:12 pm #23333
Miqobot v1.3.35 – Patch Notes
- Patch 5.3 Hotfixes.
- New weather is supported.
- New mounts (7) are supported.
- New fish (15) are supported by Scenario Engine.
- When clicking Share button on Navigation / Scenario tab, the list of presets is prescrolled for easier selection of the current grid / scenario.
- Fixed an issue with 3D Editor, wherein a duplicate connection was created after deleting a point under certain conditions.
- (Lv75) Qitana Ravel support.
- The algorithm for dodging cone AoE omens is improved.
- Tankbuster reaction algorithm for PLD / WAR / GNB is adjusted.
- The list of objectives for ARR dungeons is adjusted in accordance with Patch 5.3 changes.
- (BLM) Xenoglossy is supported.
- (WAR) Inner Release is allowed at 2+ seconds of Storm’s Eye remaining.
- (AST) Sleeve Draw is reimplemented.
- (AST) MP restrictions are adjusted.
- A new setting to allow Precision Hookset on large tug is implemented.
- When Spectral Current weather is activated, Miqobot will automatically pull the rod and recast.
- When Fisher’s Intuition is activated during Spectral Current, Mooch is automatically disabled for 15 seconds.
- Tooltips are added to UI settings.
New scenario functions are implemented.
Full documentation is available directly in Miqobot. Press
?button to open it.
- holdFishMoochUntil() – Hold a moochable fish until specified time.
- setFishPatienceGP() – Set the required GP amount for Patience to activate.
- setFishWeatherBait() – Assign bait to switch during specified weather.
- setFishWeatherPreset() – Assign preset to select during specified weather.
- setFishDoubleHookTug() – Limit double hook usage to specific tugs.
August 25, 2020 at 8:59 am #23513August 25, 2020 at 10:53 am #23521September 8, 2020 at 10:12 am #23861
- Swimming shadows are prioritized immediately after activation.
The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Miqobot Status’ is closed to new replies.