Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Please provide feedback and report issues that you encounter while playing with Miqobot in Shadowbringers.

General information and Patch Notes: Shadowbringers 5.58 – Miqobot Status
    Direct contact with Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Akaia420
    Participant
    3+

Hey Miqo!

First of all, great job getting it back up so fast.

I’ve been trying the combat changes out and one that seems like a potential oversight is RDM uses Impact instead of Jolt II, the AOE rotation works great, and works fine when procs of Verstone and Verfire happen, but if there’s no procs and it’s single target, Miqo starts casting the 5 second Impact instead of what should be a Jolt II. Other than that RDM seems great!

kokoro
    Participant
    1+

Leveling up while crafting causes Miqo to go to a blank screen, while trying to find the Submit button. Then after 20 seconds it comes back saying the solver took 18 seconds to run, and continues on. Not world ending, just scared me first time it happened 🙂

zgo63925
    Participant

Reeuse proc is not properly detected in macro crafting and the bot seeems to halt all activities. A current workaround is using a macro to finish the craft with “reuse” -> “finishing synth”.

Archie
    Participant
    2+

So far the only issue I have seen is that new names of upgraded skills are not working. For example for WHM DPS rotation is completely broken just because Dia/Glare are not recognized as upgraded Aero/Stone. Add them and all will be dandy 🙂

zgo63925
    Participant

Leveling up while crafting causes Miqo to go to a blank screen, while trying to find the Submit button. Then after 20 seconds it comes back saying the solver took 18 seconds to run, and continues on. Not world ending, just scared me first time it happened 🙂

This is normal, lvling up changes your stats -> recalculating the craft.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

I’m having am issue with SCH. While I expected upgraded versions of spells like Bio III and Biolysis to be unsupported, it seems my Ruin I & II and lower level Bio spells won’t cast either. Miqo heals just fine, she just won’t cast any damage skills. AST is DPSing just fine some the settings are fine.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    2+

Similar to what archie said with brd and burst shot not working as the upgraded heavy shot. I am curious if stuff like burst shot/dia/glare are easier to implement than other types of abilities since all they are are upgraded forms?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Marco Marco.
    Shines
    Shines
    Participant

DRK issue- Turns out it’s already in the patch notes. This can be deleted or whatever.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Shines Shines. Reason: Already known
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Disable heals and buffs. DRK doesnt have them anyway. Its a known issue.

– When starting Assist Mode on Dark Knight, Miqobot crashes if “Heals and Buffs” setting is enabled.
    This issue will be addressed in the next update.
    In the meantime, please disable “Heals and Buffs” setting before starting Assist Mode on Dark Knight.

k007
    k007
    Participant
    2+

Thank you miqo dev team and their hard work for getting this up. You guys deserve a pat on the back and some good R&R. I know you guys will smooth things out over time and I’m not in a hurry so keep up the good work.

infuriated
    Participant
    1+

Bard seems to get stuck in its rotation when refulgent arrow is up and wont continue rotation until its no longer proc.

zylo1010
    Participant

I’ve noticed during squadren sohm Al on aoe pulls my GNB stands back and lightning shots everything. He’s great on bosses and single target. But once aoe fights hit he runs behind everyone and shoots. Lol

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

lol scaredy cat gnb

zylo1010
    Participant

I realized after posting this he does it when I forget to put royal guard back up when entering the dungeon. So it’s not so much a bug just he doesn’t have aggro lol

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  zylo1010.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.