August 29, 2019 at 11:15 am #16998September 30, 2019 at 2:08 am #17723
Miqobot v1.3.28 (Alpha)
- All job rotations are redesigned to be compatible with Shadowbringers combat system.
- GNB 70 rotation is implemented.
- DNC 70 rotation is implemented.
- Tank rotations are upgraded for levels 1-70.
- DPS rotations are upgraded for levels 1-70.
- Healer rotations are in progress.
This is an early alpha version of the next combat update.
Please provide feedback and report issues. We will do our best to address as many problems as possible in the upcoming release.October 29, 2019 at 6:51 am #18154
As always, we are making the necessary preparations to fix Miqobot for Patch 5.1 as fast as possible.
According to the patch notes, there are significant changes to all features. Miqobot will be broken and we will have to reimplement the broken parts from scratch.
Due to the amount of changes introduced by the patch, we expect at least 72 hours of complete Miqobot downtime.
All active license codes will be automatically extended in order to compensate for the downtime.
The bonus time will be credited at the moment Miqobot comes to life again, and it will cover game maintenance and Miqobot maintenance both.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!October 31, 2019 at 10:07 pm #18188November 2, 2019 at 10:45 pm #18217November 3, 2019 at 10:40 pm #18235November 4, 2019 at 12:33 am #18239
Miqobot is alive!
All active license codes are extended with bonus time.
Thank you for your patience and unceasing support!November 4, 2019 at 12:45 am #18240
Miqobot v1.3.29 – Patch Notes
We have managed to fix almost everything without significant downgrades.
- New mounts (3) are supported.
- New bait (1) and new fish (15) is supported by Scenario Engine.
- Holminster Switch is unlocked for custom scenarios.
- Avatar images have transparent background to improve compatibility with custom color schemes.
- All job rotations are compatible with Patch 5.1.
- All job rotations are upgraded for levels 1-70.
- WHM 70 rotation is implemented.
- SCH 70 rotation is implemented.
- Not supported: NIN 70 (Ten Chi Jin). Normal mudras are implemented.
- Not supported: AST 70 (Cards management).
- Defensive cooldowns and tank stances are now classified as buffs. They will not be triggered when “Heals and buffs” setting is disabled.
- Defensive cooldowns are triggered when fighting 3+ enemies or when HP drops below 70%.
- Tank stances are triggered only when there is no other tank in party.
- Provoke is not triggered without a tank stance.
- Interject is implemented.
- Head Graze is implemented.
- Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would try to fight untargetable enemies.
- Fixed an issue wherein the combat module would crash when enmity list changes.
- Fixed an issue in Sohm Al wherein a vine gate would not be unlocked under certain conditions.
- Stealth is replaced by Sneak.
- Auto-Stealth functions as Auto-Sneak.
- Auto-Stealth will only cause to activate Sneak but never to deactivate it.
- Stealth navigation waypoints can no longer be created but are still supported for backwards compatibility. They are now identical to Foot waypoints.
- Miqobot still displays Stealth on UI elements but activates the new Sneak ability correctly.
- stealth() and unstealth() scenario functions utilize the new Sneak ability as well.
- Slot selection algorithm is adjusted to account for Quick Gathering.
- Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would dismount when activating Truth of Mountains / Truth of Forests.
- Crafting Solver is reimplemented from scratch.
- Supported: (1) Basic Synthesis
- Supported: (5) Basic Touch
- Supported: (7) Master’s Mend
- Supported: (9) Hasty Touch
- Supported: (9) Rapid Synthesis
- Supported: (11) Inner Quiet
- Supported: (13) Observe
- Supported: (13) Tricks of the Trade
- Supported: (15) Ingenuity
- Supported: (15) Waste Not
- Supported: (18) Standard Touch
- Supported: (21) Great Strides
- Supported: (26) Innovation
- Supported: (31) Basic Synthesis Mastery
- Supported: (47) Waste Not II
- Supported: (50) Byregot’s Blessing
- Supported: (53) Precise Touch
- Supported: (62) Careful Synthesis
- Supported: (63) Rapid Synthesis Mastery
- Supported: (64) Patient Touch
- Supported: (65) Manipulation
- Supported: (66) Prudent Touch
- Supported: (69) Reflect
- Not supported: (37) Name/Brand of the Elements
- Not supported: (42) Final Appraisal
- Not supported: (54) Muscle Memory
- Not supported: (67) Focused Synthesis
- Not supported: (68) Focused Touch
- Not supported: 71+ abilities.
- Not updated: Crafting formula for Progress and Quality.
- Not updated: UI settings related to abilities that no longer exist. This is only a display issue.
- Desynthesis algorithm is adjusted to account for UI changes.
Additional updates and hotfixes are already in progress.November 12, 2019 at 8:18 am #18612November 12, 2019 at 10:24 am #18614November 12, 2019 at 11:23 am #18618December 10, 2019 at 9:57 am #19247December 10, 2019 at 12:04 pm #19249December 24, 2019 at 9:47 am #19375December 24, 2019 at 8:25 pm #19384
The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.41 – Miqobot Status’ is closed to new replies.