Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

suggestion : can you add a “pause” button ? and resume too

Yes, pause is planned for all features. It is classified as QoL improvement and will be implemented along with the rest of Quality-of-Life updates: Upcoming Features
    Thank you for your request.

TheOtherDragon
    Participant

I’m getting a recurring issue where, while Gathering, my hotbar doesn’t switch from Hotbar 3 back to Hotbar 1. I’ll land at a location, start harvesting a node then switch from Hotbar 1 to Hotbar 3 activating Yield +1 Skills. When I’m finished however the Hotbar 1 stays Hotbar 3 that way and Miqobot gives me: “Wait, why isn’t Teleport icon active?” message. For whatever reason, it can’t seem to recognize that I have two Hotbar 3’s.

I’ve checked my keybinds and all Hotbar switching key settings are various forms of CTLR+ALT+NUM1, CTLR+ALT+NUM2, CTLR+ALT+NUM3, ect.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Salsa
    Participant

Having an issue in all of my squadron dungeons. Miqo will run the entire dungeon with no issues until it’s time to leave. She’ll move towards to exit but instead of targeting the exit, she’ll target the treasure coffer over and over until she “crashes” and gives up.

(9:34:52 PM) Battle FINALIZED.
    (9:34:52 PM) #22 complete!
    (9:34:52 PM) Still loading :3
    (9:34:54 PM) Skipping objective #23 (chest)…
    (9:34:54 PM) Navigating to objective #24 (exit).
    (9:37:19 PM) Can’t complete objective, it’s not working :/
    (9:37:19 PM) Objective FAIL! Sorry.

Thanks.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

It appears that you have altered the default Target Filter settings in the game.
    Please follow these steps:

1. Open System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Filters tab.
    2. Make sure that the following settings are checked:
      – Enable target cycling.
      – When weapon is sheathed -> NPC/Objects.
      – When weapon is drawn -> NPC/Objects.

Did it help to resolve your issue?

Salsa
    Participant

Working perfectly now.

Cheers

shine
    Participant

Is there any way to tell miqobot to stop going inside the target circle when I’m on a melee job? i move out but i just get moved back in like super close. This is bad for example during zurvan. I realize i can just manually press keys to fight zurvan which I do. But also when i’m dodging I am moved back in even when turning off assisted positionals. for example, in innocence fight, i try to move back to avoid the spinning circle/line AOE attack with the gap in it, but miqo keeps moving back in close. even with positionals off.

(edited for clarity)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  shine.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

but miqo keeps moving back in close. even with positionals off.

This is not supposed to happen. When Blind Positionals are disabled, Miqobot should not move your character.
    If you can confirm that this indeed happens, this is a bug and we have to investigate it further.
    Please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant
    1+

Another suggestion: maybe add a hotkey to enable/disable Blind Positionals just like we have one to enable/disable the Combat Assist.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, additional hotkey customization will be implemented for all combat settings. This is currently classified as QoL improvement.

weewoo
    Participant

Hello miqobot, I’m running into an issue since the 5.41 update for crafting solver; it seems like she would try to use IQ again near the end when there is already IQ active causing it to be stuck. It also doesn’t seem to be taking advantage of the new expert recipe procs, or is that planned for a later update? Thanks

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Of course, as it was announced in the main status thread, new expert recipes are not supported.
    New expert conditions did not exist before Patch 5.41, therefore it was impossible to support them beforehand. As with every new feature, we have to analyze it first and implement the necessary improvements in the source code.
    Please do not attempt to use Crafting Solver for new Expert recipes. It will not work and will most likely crash Miqobot.

Please refer to the main status thread for updates: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

Arthurioux
    Participant

Done the Heroes Gauntlet run some times now, and on last boss I find that the bot’s movement out of the holes when boss casts Wild Rampage. Movement seems to be threading the needle to the point, that it has failed a couple of times. Maybe just prolong the wait a little longer so it’s not right on the edge?

lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

Crafting solver gets stuck in several situations with the new recipes. Accidentally disabled logs, so I did another test run. It keeps getting stuck with trying to cast inner quiet. I had one situation in which I still had CP and the craft failed by not using mend or the proper skill to finish the craft, but I don’t think that happened again in this smaller test. Edit: Will send logs to support. Double edit: Saw the note on the new version, so ignore me. ^^;

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by lalafell lalafell.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by lalafell lalafell.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Done the Heroes Gauntlet run some times now, and on last boss I find that the bot’s movement out of the holes when boss casts Wild Rampage. Movement seems to be threading the needle to the point, that it has failed a couple of times. Maybe just prolong the wait a little longer so it’s not right on the edge?

All right, we will adjust the algorithm for Wild Rampage mechanic.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Crafting solver gets stuck in several situations with the new recipes.

Of course, as it was announced in the main status thread, new expert recipes are not supported.
    Please read the answer in the post above.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.