Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

Dragonshy142
    Participant

Hi, I noticed that sometimes there appears to be some kind of issue with RDM, where sometimes it just seems to stop doing anything.

The issue seems to happen when there are sudden changes to the distance between the enemy and the character, such as when mechanics cause the enemy to suddenly jump to one side of the room. Miqo then just seems to stop wanting to do anything, even after we get back into spell range, until we re-engage the enemy at melee range, whereupon it will use Riposte, before it seems to recover.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, there is a special condition that disables all spells in Red Mage rotation.
    This condition is melee combo.
    When Miqobot starts a melee combo, all other actions are disabled, even when your target moves out of melee range. This is done to prevent combo interruption in case the disconnection is only temporary. If you prefer to interrupt it anyway, you can cast a simple Jolt manually and Miqobot will pick up the rotation from there.

If you can confirm that it happens regardless of melee combo, then perhaps it’s a new bug. Please contact our Tech Support and we will investigate the problem further: https://miqobot.com/#support

nocreative
    Participant

Since 5.4 hotfix patch (possibly before). Miqobot is constantly trying to use out of range skills. Even in squads. Is there something i have done or need to change?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. What exactly do you mean by out of range skills? Could you give an example?
    2. Does the game show an error message that we can analyze?

nocreative
    Participant

Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. What exactly do you mean by out of range skills? Could you give an example?
    2. Does the game show an error message that we can analyze?

any close ranged skills im not sure how i can say that another way. Have tried on some tank classes a dnc and rdm. I feel like im missing something obvious. Like during combat assist instead of using a ranged skill it will just spam a close range skill with the error message spamming on the screen.

“Target out of range” in game nothing from the bot.

nocreative
    Participant

I am now certain i havwe accidently changed something or some setting. I have 2 accounts and 2 licenses and i cannot recreate this problem on the second account and bot install. Any ideas?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the requested information.
    Indeed, this issue indicates that Auto-Face Target setting is disabled.
    You can find instructions on how to enable this setting in the [Beta] Combat thread.

Auto-Face Target must be enabled.

Note. It’s located under System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Target -> Automatically face target when using action.

nocreative
    Participant

Thank you for providing the requested information.
    Indeed, this issue indicates that Auto-Face Target setting is disabled.

Thankyou, no idea how i turned this off

dooms
    Participant
    1+

FATE farming when ? i want to farm memory of the dying to make relic for all jobs.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Our community assigned a low priority to FATE features due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

Krude
    Participant
    7+

I guess this is sort of feedback, so:

I want to wish the Miqobot team a general happy end-of-year time and a merry christmas in particular, if they do celebrate this antique christian custom 🎅

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    7+

Thank you very much!
    We wish everyone a Merry Christmas too.

NotABotter
    Participant
    1+

Merry Christmas Miqo!!

Just a suggestion to DRKs rotation sub level 70. There’s no need to hold on to MP below level 70, so she can just burn it on attacks.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, we will include your suggestion in the development plans.
    Thank you for your request.

dooms
    Participant

suggestion : can you add a “pause” button ? and resume too

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.