Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I have a suggestion for a scenario function for repeating a certain amount of chapters in order for a certain amount before continuing to the next set of chapters.

Additionally a “skip chapter if” function would also be nice but I don’t really have details of all if scenarios in mind yet to be more specific.

Yes, additional scenario functions for better chapter control are already planned.
    They will be implemented along with the rest of Scenario Engine updates:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

So, I have two requests, one of them might me easier than the other:

1 – Is it possible to add a notification sound for when the Radar picks up something you listed (like Hunts and such).
    2 – Is it possible for the Devs to make a thread that is kept up to date listing the jobs and until what level they are 100% supported (like, for example, MCH is 100% supported at level 80, with the exception of Flamethrower). It’s hard to keep track on the patch notes.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

1 – Is it possible to add a notification sound for when the Radar picks up something you listed (like Hunts and such).

Yes, this feature is already in the development plans. It is currently classified as QoL improvement.

2 – Is it possible for the Devs to make a thread that is kept up to date listing the jobs and until what level they are 100% supported

There is nothing to list at the moment.
    Battle rotations are implemented for levels 1-70 only. There is no job with level 80 support.
    The fact that Miqobot triggers some 71+ abilities doesn’t mean that they are used correctly or that they will still be used in the next version. This combat system is in beta stage and each 71+ action is a work in progress.

Please read the disclaimer in the main beta thread:

Important Note.
    This is a very early beta version of the upcoming Combat system.
    It offers limited functionality, may contain critical bugs, and is subject to frequest redesign.

When the basic level 80 rotations are implemented, there will be a separate post listing all supported abilities.

Scalyblue
    Participant

Don’t know if it’s helpful or not but ravhan of act-ffxiv fame has been quoted as saying that the combatant structure changed significantly on top of the normal memory location changes in 5.4.

Scalyblue
    Participant

So, I have two requests, one of them might me easier than the other:

You can already do this using act with triggernometry addon if you didn’t know

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Don’t know if it’s helpful or not but ravhan of act-ffxiv fame has been quoted as saying that the combatant structure changed significantly on top of the normal memory location changes in 5.4.

Yes, this always happens on every major patch. The memory layout of every structure must be reverse engineered from the ground up.

DAL41123
    Participant
    1+

I know that kind of pain, and i feel for you devs

efaj
    Participant

Running new Miqobot version only leads to it deleting itself, doing nothing else…??

Moogie
    Participant

Running new Miqobot version only leads to it deleting itself, doing nothing else…??

Check out this thread, there’s some info here, it’s most likely been quarantined via Microsofts built in defender. This will happen when miqo updates as it changes the memory layout and needs to be re excluded.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Moogie.

efaj
    Participant

Ohh! Thank you, that worked

It didn’t happen with the previous version, so I didn’t think on that. I exempted it from win def, but it seems the issue came from a bundled AV called BullGuard, which I uninstalled and that fixed that

(spreading the word in case someone else bumps here)

pipax
    Participant

I think the dnc rotation is off. It doesnt start with standard step and it will not use technical step.
    It was working perfectly fine the before the patch

hunter_zero2006
    Participant

Miqobot is performing much slower than before update for me. My MCH rotation move slowly and there’s large gap between moves. Before patch it was normal. Hope it get fix soon.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I think the dnc rotation is off. It doesnt start with standard step and it will not use technical step.
    It was working perfectly fine the before the patch

Thank you for reporting.
    Unfortunately, we coudn’t reproduce your issue in our labs. There has been no changes to Dancer rotation, and during our testing all skills were executed in accordance to the algorithm. Please verify that all necessary abilities are located on visible hotbars and are accessible by keyboard. And make sure that your character is within the range of 15.
    If this information doesn’t help, please contact our Tech Support for further investigation: https://miqobot.com/#support

Miqobot is performing much slower than before update for me. My MCH rotation move slowly and there’s large gap between moves. Before patch it was normal. Hope it get fix soon.

This issue usually indicates that there is a third-party application interfering with Miqobot application.
    There is nothing to fix, because Miqobot algorithms work exactly the same way as before. It happens with new versions when your antivirus or firewall prevents Miqobot from performing normally.
    If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Scalyblue
    Participant

Unintended behavior while crafting:

Opened crafting log and chose recipe. For examples sake let’s say “Rarefied Espresso con Panna”

Right clicked on precraft mat “Sour Cream” and said “search for item using crafting method”

“Repair” is checked and “after” box populated with value Y

Had miquo craft X of this item, where X is a value that exceeds Y.

Miquo crafts without flaw until she reaches Y crafts, then stands up to repair.

Miqo enters crafting interface again and starts crafting “Rarefied Espresso con Panna” instead of the intended X-Y number of “Sour Cream”

This can be obviated by detecting and returning to “Recipe Search” tab of crafting log. I can forsee problems for dual class recipes such as ingots, though.
    Or prevented by either procedurally discouraging or programatically disallowing crafting from “Recipe Search” tab of crafting log.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    Yes, this is a known issue. It is easy to prevent it by avoiding the Recipe Search function, therefore it is classified as QoL improvement.
    If you wish to use both Repair and Recipe Search functions, please activate crafting via a simple scenario.

recipe(Sour Cream)
    craft(max)

I can forsee problems for dual class recipes such as ingots, though.

The function setCraftRecipe() allows you to prevent this problem as well.
    For example, this scenario will craft the Armorer version of Deepgold Ingot.

recipe(Deepgold Ingot, 2)
    craft(max)
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.