Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

Vaniir
    Participant

Since the 1.3.37.1 update when dragging Miqo window around it lags tremendously behind my actual mouse movement. This only happens with Miqo and no other apps. I’ve tried launching the previous version instead but it does the same thing. Miqo still works perfectly fine otherwise. I’ve tried launching it on other computers and it drags around fine, so I’m guessing it’s a problem with my PC, I just can’t for the life of me figure out why it’s happening.

Thanks for the hard work ~!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Vaniir.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting.
    Unfortunately, we haven’t managed to reproduce your issue in our labs. Your problem appears to be unique, because there has been no reports of similar nature. We would recommend to verify whether your antivirus is causing interference with Miqobot application, but we don’t have a guaranteed solution.
    If you discover additional information that could help the investigation, please let us know.

AkiZero
    Participant

I can actually confirm that this is a thing, I’m experiencing it for a few weeks as well, just never really bothered me. The window basically lags behind a few seconds when moving. For example, when I move the window around for 5 seconds, it will continue to move by itself for another 5-10 seconds. If it helps, I’m using Bitdefender Total Security as antivirus. But I can ensure you that it’s not a problem so I don’t think you have to look into it too much @miqobot (also since there are no reports yet it doesn’t seem to happen very often)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  AkiZero.

Scalyblue
    Participant

On Smn, was bringing the ifrit pet out automatically moved to the ‘buffs’ category recently?

NotABotter
    Participant

Wanted to give some feedback to WAR’s AOE rotation. After she gains the group enmity, she should do a Storm’s Eye rotation to get that 10% damage buff. 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

On Smn, was bringing the ifrit pet out automatically moved to the ‘buffs’ category recently?

Yes, but this is not a recent change. It was categorized as Buff several patches ago.

Wanted to give some feedback to WAR’s AOE rotation. After she gains the group enmity, she should do a Storm’s Eye rotation to get that 10% damage buff. 🙂

Thank you for your feedback very much.
    The problem with this decision is that Miqobot can not predict how many enemies will remain alive after the 10% damage buff is applied. For example, if there are 10 enemies in front of you and 3 of them die, it results in lost DPS opportunity. And its also hard to predict how much enmity is enough to keep the group focused on your character while Miqobot performs a single-target combo.
    This is one of the extreme optimizations that will require additional research.

NotABotter
    Participant

And its also hard to predict how much enmity is enough to keep the group focused on your character while Miqobot performs a single-
    target combo.

As a tank main I’ve found that generally 2 AOE rotations within a group is more than enough to gain top priority to allow the Storm’s Eye rotation, then back into AOE. Love the work you guys do and can’t wait to see what’s in the next version!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  NotABotter.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, most likely you are correct.
    But Miqobot does not make decisions based on the rotation history, because it would interfere with reactive choices. If another pack of enemies is pulled accidentally, Miqobot would have to interrupt the single-target combo anyway. And it still doesn’t solve the problem with DPS prediction.
    We appreciate your feedback, but this adjustment requires additional research.

NotABotter
    Participant

I’ve run into a weird bug with Bard. I was at two different hunt trains and eventually she ended up spamming DOTs only. I had to restart her to get her working properly. Happened twice during both trains. I didn’t notice anything that may have caused it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting.
    Yes, this is a known issue. When many players attack the same target, the game can not display all active debuffs and sometimes it pushes your DoTs out of display. If Miqobot doesn’t see DoTs being applied, she ends up spamming them without any effect.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

You can limit the display to only your own dots/debuffs and it should be a workaround for this. Character configuration > UI Settings > HUD > scroll to the bottom > “Display only detrimental effects you inflict”

dana
    Participant

With the new resistance weapons quest, we can farm bitter memories with squadron, so all we need is a level 60 dungeon that miqoteam can put together.
    /wink
    I love you miqobot!

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

Experiencing a bug when using dances when trying to setup a pre pull sometimes she will complete the dance ready to be pop correctly and sometimes it might do one or two of the steps then stop until the mob is engaged I think it might have something to do with count downs interfering with it when it hits 5 seconds as that’s usually where it seems to stop.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

With the new resistance weapons quest, we can farm bitter memories with squadron, so all we need is a level 60 dungeon that miqoteam can put together.
    /wink
    I love you miqobot!

Yes, eventually all dungeons will be supported.
    However, we can not implement them all at once, so we have to choose which one to implement next. At the moment we are preparing a (Lv80) dungeon for release. If you think that we should shift the development focus towards another feature, please create a dedicated thread and we will discuss it further.

Experiencing a bug when using dances when trying to setup a pre pull sometimes she will complete the dance ready to be pop correctly and sometimes it might do one or two of the steps then stop until the mob is engaged I think it might have something to do with count downs interfering with it when it hits 5 seconds as that’s usually where it seems to stop.

Thank you for reporting.
    We will try to reproduce your issue in our labs.

Uxhak
    Participant

Hello

I have a suggestion for a scenario function for repeating a certain amount of chapters in order for a certain amount before continuing to the next set of chapters. Right now we have a repeat chapter function that just repeats the 1 chapter and a repeat all that repeats all the chapters then ends the scenario. I think a function to repeat say chapter 2-5 in order then move on to chapter 6 or something like that so we can make more comprehensive scenarios. I think this would be especially useful for farming both the legendary timed nodes and aethersands. Say it farms 3 eaorzean days worth of legendary then switch to 3 days worth of aethersands. This way we can split the chapters more evenly.

Additionally a “skip chapter if” function would also be nice but I don’t really have details of all if scenarios in mind yet to be more specific.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.