Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The bot doesn’t adjust camera angles all the time for movement in combat and it causes some problems for conal aoe’s for WAR, SAM, and DRG where it doesn’t get all the adds or gets turned away completely.

Miqobot doesn’t use camera angles to align AoE abilities. In fact, she doesn’t calculate AoE alignment at all.
    For AoE shape calculations, Miqobot uses the current position as point of origin and the current target as direction. So please make sure that Auto-Face Target setting is enabled.
    You can find instructions on how to enable this setting in the [Beta] Combat thread.

Auto-Face Target must be enabled.

Note. It’s located under System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Target -> Automatically face target when using action.

(and now checking the original post i see that the bot ONLY uses strife and not turn/walk XD)

Yes, this is correct.
    Miqobot uses strife movement only. Turn actions are irrelevant due to the existence of Auto-Face Target.

I can attest to WAR pulling only with tomahawk been spamming Sohm al 53 with sqaudron and although we are not dying he isnt oing the conal moves, just tomahawk and single targets.

Overpower is used only when combo is not in progress and there are 2+ targets directly in front of your character. Miqobot does not adjust character position for AoE shape alignment.

When resuming my PC from suspend, Miqo gives me a dialog box

Emergency!

I’ve been disconnected from the catnip server for several hours 🙁
    Please verify your connection!
    Maybe something happened?

Clicking OK on this dialog box immediately kills her process.

Is there any chance a ‘retry’ button can be implemented on this dialog?

We are sorry, but this is not a warning dialog box.
    This is a critical error message that informs you of the fatal problem that occured in Miqobot application. It means that the process has already crashed and there is nothing left to retry.
    Miqobot requires a stable internet connection to function properly. Please do not leave Miqobot application running when suspending your PC.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

It seems that the new materia extraction doesn’t work for me.
    It opens the extract menu, which defaults to the currently equipped gears and showing the 100% ones on top. But it just closes the window after around 5 seconds without doing anything and states: Materia extraction complete :3 no additional messages before or after.

Am I missing a hotkey or setting here? Default numpad actions hotkeys are set.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Nekro Nekro.

Krude
    Participant

It does the same for me. Materia extraction window opens, nothing happens, materia extraction window closes.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

It opens the extract menu, which defaults to the currently equipped gears and showing the 100% ones on top. But it just closes the window after around 5 seconds without doing anything and states:

It does the same for me. Materia extraction window opens, nothing happens, materia extraction window closes.

Thank you for reporting.
    Would you please specify, do you play the game in English?
    And if not, could you please try switching to English in the game launcher and restarting the game. Does materia extraction work after that?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Thank you for reporting.
    Would you please specify, do you play the game in English?
    And if not, could you please try switching to English in the game launcher and restarting the game. Does materia extraction work after that?

Client language: german

With english client it is indeed working.

clementxd
    Participant

Hi I cant seem to turn off the 3d radar on the new advanced option. Is there any solution to this? in the draw method section

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  clementxd.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Client language: german

With english client it is indeed working.

Thank you for verifying.
    It appears that “100%” is displayed differently in German language and we were not aware of this. The hotfix is easy, but it will require a new version release. Please give us a few hours.

Hi I cant seem to turn off the 3d radar on the new advanced option. Is there any solution to this? in the draw method section

Would you please clarify your request?
    There are no new advanced options for 3D Radar. And there is no way to turn it off besides disabling its features. 3D Radar functions exactly the same way as before.

EndymionX
    EndymionX
    Participant

Where is the Garuda EX scenario implemented recently for tank achievement farm? I cannot find 🙁

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

You can find it on Combat tab under the list of dungeons. It uses the same toolset as Squadron Dungeons and Trust Dungeons.

EndymionX
    EndymionX
    Participant

Tried the Garuda EX scenario. Walks up to her but won’t hit her and loses sight or stands too far to hit multiple times.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue.
    Do you experience this problem with Garuda Extreme only? Or does it occur in Squadron / Trust Dungeons as well?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The issue with materia extraction in German game client is addressed. Please download Miqobot v1.3.37.1 from our website.
    Thank you for your patience very much.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Thanks for fixing the materia extraction!

I seem to have run into another issue with the holdKey() scenario function. It seems to ignore combinations like shift+1 etc. while key() does it normally.

I wanted to use miqo to write a scenario for the performance feature of bards. There you are using keys like shift or control to switch a full octave higher or lower. However, if I place skills (flute and drum for example) on shift+1 (flute) and 1 (drum) and I use the following scenario:

holdKey(shift+1, 2)
    key({esc})
    key(shift+1)

It activates the drum first and then the flute or, if used on the music section, it ignores the shift and doesn’t go an octave higher. So it seems holdKey() doesn’t allow combinations with shift etc. though it is mentioned in the documentation?

On a further note: Would it be possible to combine arbitrary hotkeys (like L+F for example). Cause at the same performance topic, you can switch to half note mode with own hotkeys.
    I don’t think it’s that important but it would be nice aswell, if it can be added easily (though the +-Hotkey needs to be escaped then probably, may add an unwanted complexity to it).

Edit: Just wanted to add that holdKey() is actually only relevant in this particular situation (performances), cause the longer you press the longer the tone actually plays. There are no other cases in ffxiv where you actually need to hold a combination of keys I guess.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Nekro Nekro.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Now that Out on a Limb and Finer Miner are available as “Home Versions”, anyway we can have a setting to tell Miqobot that we’re not at the Minion Square and play the game over and over? Way safer than playing in the Gold Saucer proper. The item is visible in 3D radar already.

Thanks.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I seem to have run into another issue with the holdKey() scenario function. It seems to ignore combinations like shift+1 etc. while key() does it normally.

Thank you for reporting.
    Indeed, there is a bug in holdKey() function that renders modifier keys ineffective. It will be addressed in the future.

On a further note: Would it be possible to combine arbitrary hotkeys (like L+F for example). Cause at the same performance topic, you can switch to half note mode with own hotkeys.

This feature is already possible.
    Scenario Engine allows any arbitrary combination of keys to be pressed together, but like you said it adds an additional layer of complexity and may lead to potentially dangerous results, therefore it is not documented. You can use special “down” and “up” keywords inside key() function to alter the state of a certain key and continue scenario execution.

key({L down})
    key({F down}, 2.0)
    key({F up})
    key({L up})

This also works with Ctrl / Alt / Shift modifiers which can be used as a workaround for the issue with holdKey().
    However, please note that each scenario line has a time drift of 50-250 milliseconds, so we wouldn’t recommend using scenarios for Bard Performance mode. This game feature would require a separate algorithm with precise timing customization. But such tools already exist, some of them are free and open source with dedicated communities, so there doesn’t seem to be a reason to include this feature in a subscription-based project.
    But of course, we are open to suggestions.

Now that Out on a Limb and Finer Miner are available as “Home Versions”, anyway we can have a setting to tell Miqobot that we’re not at the Minion Square and play the game over and over?

Yes, this feature is already requested.
    Please join the discussion here: MGP farming doesn’t work on housing machines

Way safer than playing in the Gold Saucer proper.

We have received information from several sources that playing the same minigame for more than 12 hours non-stop is likely to result in account suspension, even if this activity is performed in a private locked house. There is reason to believe that a server-side script is constantly monitoring your private house activity.
    So please be careful.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.