Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    acrazycyclist
    acrazycyclist
    Participant

DNC Feedback:

Standard/Technical step, I’m not sure if it does it with tech step, but with standard step I’ve seen it a couple times if it starts to cast as an enemy dies it doesn’t continue hitting steps. It should continue to hit the next steps and then the finish soon as it gets to the next enemy, even if no enemies are present it should run through the steps and then hit standard/technical finish with 1 second left to go so that the buff has a chance to keep rolling into the next enemy/trash pack since the skill is now already on cooldown anyway to not let buffs potential go to waste entirely.

Uxhak
    Participant

So i dont know if this has been suggested before but i thought of this while ive been doing a lot of crafts. The crafting system right now has an option for you to put how many crafts it will do before it stops and repairs. I think if you add a similar system for Materia extract it would be nice. This way long crafting scenarios wont need to break up so many times if you are crafting high grade gear. It would also make farming Materia through crafting collectibles much easier

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ever since the update for “Miqobot v1.3.40” my waypoints have been off.

Before the update my Miqobot went to exact Waypoint destinations (ALWAYS stopped right on top of the waypoint) i had set out but since the update miqobot only goes to the general vicinity of the waypoint sometimes being so far away that it won’t interact with the GC delivery NPC ( sometimes its close enough to work ) and i have the waypoint as close as possible i even tried using the “Notepad++” to move the waypoint right onto the NPC’s XYZ() but this only succeeded in making miqobot not reach the destination and kill switching,
    is there anything i can do to bring my miqobot back to going to the exact waypoint location’s?

NOTE: I have had others report this issue before in my Diadem grid/scenario but i was never able to replicate it till now; now its happening all the time, in my most recent scenario i made i have a waypoint set for at a bench and to sit() before joining the Trust Dungeons and it was sofar away form the bench that when it sit() it sat on the ground… the waypoint is right on top of the bench i can’t move it any closer!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

also on another note in “Sohm Al” when doing the dungeon with miqobot (squadron) i get stuck on this wall X:-299.1 Y:246.84 Z:-8.65 miqobot dont time out or kill switch but insted just keeps trying to go through the wall, not kill switching is an issue as its just squads its eh im not sure if they are monitored or not *who knows SE keep’s track of your every move kinda creepy šŸ‘€ * but anyways iv goten stuck on that wall alot now, once i didnt relize it and was booted from the instance becuse the dungeon timed out ( i know becuse of the chat log) XD thats a long time to be running into a wall right at the start of the instance….

i get stuck alot in The Stone Vigil as well though i dont have any XYZ cords yet i just found this thread not long ago XD

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Standard/Technical step, Iā€™m not sure if it does it with tech step, but with standard step Iā€™ve seen it a couple times if it starts to cast as an enemy dies it doesnā€™t continue hitting steps. It should continue to hit the next steps and then the finish soon as it gets to the next enemy, even if no enemies are present it should run through the steps and then hit standard/technical finish with 1 second left to go so that the buff has a chance to keep rolling into the next enemy/trash pack since the skill is now already on cooldown anyway to not let buffs potential go to waste entirely.

This behavior is already implemented for Assist Mode.
    In order to activate it, please enable “Heals and Buffs” setting.

The crafting system right now has an option for you to put how many crafts it will do before it stops and repairs. I think if you add a similar system for Materia extract it would be nice.

This is already possible by the means of Scenario Engine.
    But all right, we will consider adding more QoL options on Crafting tab as well.

since the update miqobot only goes to the general vicinity of the waypoint

Yes, this is the default Miqobot behavior.
    The algorithm was never designed to arrive at the exact XYZ point every time, because without code injections this is impossible. At low FPS, your character would be constantly spinning back and forth without ever stopping at the requested waypoint. In addition, the movement pattern would become extremely unnatural, because common players never arrive at the same XYZ coordinates.
    Miqobot always targets the vicinity of the destination, but never the destination itself.

Before the update my Miqobot went to exact Waypoint destinations (ALWAYS stopped right on top of the waypoint)

The most logical explanation is that this behavior was caused by a third-party interference, such as antivirus or firewall, which reduced Miqobot’s performance. Such interference may sometimes introduce a lag between Miqobot’s decision and the actual outcome in the game. For example, when she decided to release the movement button, your character would continue to run forward for a fraction of a second, which in turn would lead to stopping closer to the destination.
    If your antivirus decided not to interefere with the new Miqobot version, the movement behavior is back to normal.

is there anything i can do to bring my miqobot back to going to the exact waypoint locationā€™s?

We are not sure that there is a way, besides forcing the external cause to interfere again or intentionally reducing FPS.
    But even if you find one, other users will still experience the same issue with your scenarios.

so far away that it wonā€™t interact with the GC delivery NPC ( sometimes its close enough to work ) and i have the waypoint as close as possible

This, however, is a different problem entirely that indeed requires attention.
    We can not change the default movement behavior due to reasons explained above, but we can introduce new tools for precise positioning that will be used only when they are required, like in the case you described. We will consider the possible solutions and will try to address this issue in one of the future versions.

In the meantime, the only workaround we can suggest is the one you already mentioned – specifiying XYZ coordinates manually with respect to destination vicinity.
    Please note that there is no need for text editors, because Scenario Engine can send Miqobot to any arbitrary location via xyz() function. You can select the NPC, look at his coordinates on Monitor tab, and use them as a guidance to what should be put in xyz() function.

also on another note in ā€œSohm Alā€ when doing the dungeon with miqobot (squadron) i get stuck on this wall

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

nice thank you for your reply and explanation of things šŸ˜€

This, however, is a different problem entirely that indeed requires attention.
    We can not change the default movement behavior due to reasons explained above, but we can introduce new tools for precise positioning that will be used only when they are required, like in the case you described. We will consider the possible solutions and will try to address this issue in one of the future versions.

I cant wait šŸ˜€ glad something good came of this frankly im more excited about the QoL (quality of life) update’s then anything right now šŸ˜€

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

thank you i will look into this šŸ˜€

Side Note: when miqobot dose get stuck like that she always tries to mount up in the instance…. my mount keybinding is shift + control + spacebar not sure if this helps at all, I will do as sugested above šŸ˜€

shine
    Participant

snip

I’m sorry I must have been mistaken, I’ve not been able to reproduce the problem. Sorry about the bother!

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

Combat seems to be broken at the moment. Miqo just gives “Oops, I died.” When combat is activated.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

According to our logging system, you have launched Miqobot on a different computer.
    It appears that you also copied the catnip.license file which is the main reason behind your issue. This file stores your license code in ecnrypted format and it’s not possible to decrypt it on another computer. In order to resolve your issue, please follow these steps:

1. Delete catnip.license.
    2. Restart Miqobot.
    3. Enter your license code on Catnip tab.

You can find more information in this thread: Question regarding license

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

That worked perfectly, thank you! Reinstalling Windows with new hardware uh…. well apparently does that.

MacFatts
    Participant

Okay, I am a little confused. I thought it was said that collectibles would be fixed within a few or several weeks after the change? It’s been how long now, and we’re still not seeing this capability? It just seems that we get a lot of promises, and many of them just don’t come through, and now the Miqobot team is on vacation? So, we’re still paying for this bot, and there’s no development being made on it? I saw a post from back in 2016 that said that Miqobot would be implementing a whole questing automation, where it would do all MSQ and sidequests from lvl 1-70, but… where is that?

Andylynyn
    Participant

Okay, I am a little confused. I thought it was said that collectibles would be fixed within a few or several weeks after the change? Itā€™s been how long now, and weā€™re still not seeing this capability? It just seems that we get a lot of promises, and many of them just donā€™t come through, and now the Miqobot team is on vacation? So, weā€™re still paying for this bot, and thereā€™s no development being made on it? I saw a post from back in 2016 that said that Miqobot would be implementing a whole questing automation, where it would do all MSQ and sidequests from lvl 1-70, butā€¦ where is that?

What do you mean no development? They literally came out of vacation to make the bot ready for 5.45 on day one.

The roadmap is in the forums, you don’t read it because you don’t want to. They’ve added quite a few things, and can you imagine the development on a bot that works completely without barely touching the game’s memory, and actually through raw input, taking a long time?

Just imagine. Yes, you pay, just like me. But we’re very much no “entitled” to it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

We have already answered these questions many times, but all right, for the sake of new users we will repeat the answers once again.

I thought it was said that collectibles would be fixed within a few or several weeks after the change? Itā€™s been how long now, and weā€™re still not seeing this capability?

As it was stated in the main status thread, Collectable Gathering is completely revamped and is technically a new game feature. Implementing new features takes a very long time.
    It was also stated that the announced schedule was only an approximate plan and would change depending on the arrival of further patches and additional information discovered during development.
    In addition, Collectable Gathering is not the only feature in development. Since then, we have released several Miqobot versions with core upgrades for new patches, Level 80 Trust Dungeon support, Grade 4 Expert recipes support, and multiple hotfixes.

You can find the detailed information about the ongoing development in the main status thread:
    Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

It just seems that we get a lot of promises, and many of them just donā€™t come through

We are sorry, but we do not agree.
    We have fulfilled many promises and we are trying to make the development process as clear as possible, so everyone would understand why certain features require more time to implement.

and now the Miqobot team is on vacation?

Miqobot Team has been working non-stop for the past 5 years without days off. If you don’t think we deserve a vacation, then all right, you are free to have an opinion. We understand that no matter how much we work and no matter how many features we implement, there will be users who are not satisfied.
    But the burnout problem is real and may destroy Miqobot project if we do not allow our developers to rest.

So, weā€™re still paying for this bot, and thereā€™s no development being made on it?

It appears there is a misunderstanding about the kind of service we sell.
    We sell features that have been already implemented, not the features that are currently in development. Please note that we do not increase the subscription price and we do not sell addons. With every new Miqobot version you have more functionality for the same price.
    If you are not satisfied with the current feature pack, then of course, please don’t pay. We do not impose recurring payments, so you don’t have to make any effort to stop the subscription.

I saw a post from back in 2016 that said that Miqobot would be implementing a whole questing automation, where it would do all MSQ and sidequests from lvl 1-70, butā€¦ where is that?

Our development process and feature priorities are driven by the community demand.
    Since we can not implement all features at once, we implement them one by one.
    Our community assigned a low priority to MSQ and Questing features due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.

Here is the current view of the roadmap for the next few months: Upcoming Features
    These are the most often requested features, therefore they are in priority.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

DAL41123
    Participant

I might be wrong but it really seems that MacFatts feels that were Miqo to implement a MSQ routine, it would put other bots out of business. Seeing in my experience no 14 bot can do MSQ well, with one actively needing help from Miqo to even be remotely effective. Realistically that really is the only feature Miqo is missing to be a one stop shop. With that said, Miqo’s developers have done something extremely few in the industry can manage to do. Make a product that does what it does and does it well, while being extremely efficient in code. These devs are top tier developers and any software house would be lucky to have them on their payroll.

QuakerOats
    Participant

I seem to encounter odd behavior after a few minutes of using combat assist in Delubrum Reginae. If I have miqo running with combat assist before I enter, things work fine for about 3-5 minutes. Then miqo starts to go into an odd loop where it hangs for 20 or 30 seconds over and over. Forcing it closed and reopening it, miqo no longer will allow combat assist to start (it says that some targeting keybinds are missing even though they’re set up). After exiting Delubrum Reginae, things work normally again. Anyone else experience this?

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.