Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The standard development cycle of each feature pack is 4-8 weeks. so how long has this been in motion for meow?

It has been this way since the day of Miqobot creation.

Also am I understanding that you do every class easiest moves up to harder moves, instead of just focusing on one whole class first?

Yes, this is correct.

Personally, I also wouldn’t mind have a “force single weave” as while playing WHM every single time it tries to weave out of Dia or any of the two lilies, it’s going to clip and sometimes it wants to double weave between Glares, which is just nuts and leads to 6seconds of GCD rolling dropped for no reason.

WHM rotation does not include any kind of weaving algorithm.
    When Miqobot plays a healer job, she prioritizes healing regardless of the GCD cycle. Weaving optimization is not implemented for healers, because it would interfere with keeping the party members alive and somebody would die.

I would say, either add an option to limit weaving to one oGCD, or to have conditions for only weaving on WHM while using instacasts that allow you to effectively heal. Let’s say the bot really feels like now’s the appropriate time for Asylum or Lucid Dreaming (or as it sometimes happens to me, both at the same time), have it think upon the Dia counter, would it be more effective to early refresh Dia so you can weave those two in perfectly? Would it be okay to spend one Lily to create a weaving instance? (If you have two lilies this is acceptable imo)

While we could implement these rules, it would be too risky to include them in a default rotation algorithm.
    These adjustments will require new tools for precise rotation customization, which are planned in a separate development cycle. Other features have higher priority at the moment, but if the majority of users request similar adjustments, then of course we will implement them sooner.
    Thank you for your request.

Andylynyn
    Participant

While we could implement these rules, it would be too risky to include them in a default rotation algorithm.
    These adjustments will require new tools for precise rotation customization, which are planned in a separate development cycle. Other features have higher priority at the moment, but if the majority of users request similar adjustments, then of course we will implement them sooner.
    Thank you for your request.

This is all I would really ask, I’m happy to wait for these optimizations and knowing the team already knows of this being a thing.
    Thank you for the support.

NotABotter
    Participant

I believe this has been mentioned already, but I know the WHM regen was adjusted from a request. Her DPS numbers and healing management feel like they have degraded due to it especially while trying to move around arenas. More of a quality of life complaint.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this adjustment was specifically requested by the community:
    Quick Question about WHM Regen
    If you believe it is not an improvement, please join the discussion and voice your opinion.

darkpokemon
    Participant

darkpokemon wrote:

The standard development cycle of each feature pack is 4-8 weeks. so how long has this been in motion for meow?

It has been this way since the day of Miqobot creation.

Sorry I meant how long has the lvl 80 rotations been being worked on ? two weeks now? 1 week? is it almost done at the 4 weeks?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Two weeks have passed since the date of the previous release.
    You can see this information in the main development thread: Patch Notes

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant
    1+

Can I make a request to not have the trap guess locations in the 3D radar for POTD/HOH disappear from the screen if you use one of the pomanders to reveal exactly where they are? Am going for the ‘find 100 undiscovered horde’ achievement and if I use that pomander then I can’t try standing on the places where I know a trap COULD be but definitely isn’t because they got revealed. One of the pomanders leaves them on the 3d radar, the other completely removes them (apologies for not knowing the name of the right one, I’m away from my computer for the next few days)

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant
    1+

Suggestion: An option to disable the use of certain or all OGCD abilities when in Assist mode. It annoys me so much in PotD that Miqobot uses Contre Sixte when the enemy is dead but hasn’t registered as being dead due to the faction of a second lag time. Hell, just add in an OGCD delay option like there is in the crafting tab.

Suggestion: Better detection when transformed using a Pomander of Rage/Lust/Resolution, so it doesn’t replace the pet hotbar with hotbar 1 because it’s trying to use abilities that are no longer available.

Suggestion: “Prioritize Healing Self” option in Assist mode. Red Mages are squishy, doubly so in higher PotD floors. With this option on, it will heal you at 75% health instead of 50% health.

Suggestion: Vault or Fractal support, PLEASE! I don’t want to be stuck in Sohm Al Hell for 18 levels.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Suggestion: Vault or Fractal support, PLEASE! I don’t want to be stuck in Sohm Al Hell for 18 levels.

Vault they mentioned adding some time ago but decided against it because the successful completion rate was much lower than Sohm Al for minimal EXP gains.

Fractal, on the other hand, is TERRIBLE for EXP gains since it’s a level cap dungeon. If you’re at 60, you want to farm Gubal Library instead to push to 61.

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

I’ll happily take reduced exp per hour over the monotony of running Sohm Al over and over and over and over again.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What do you mean? The bot is running it for you so what difference does it make. You realize that adding a new dungeon takes two months of work for Miqo team right?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Can I make a request to not have the trap guess locations in the 3D radar for POTD/HOH disappear from the screen if you use one of the pomanders to reveal exactly where they are? Am going for the ‘find 100 undiscovered horde’ achievement and if I use that pomander then I can’t try standing on the places where I know a trap COULD be but definitely isn’t because they got revealed.

All right, we will see what we can do. However, please keep in mind that Accursed Hoards may spawn inside traps, therefore Pomanders of Sight are not the best choice of action. If your primary goal is to earn the achievement, then it’s much easier to accomplish with Pomanders of Safety.
    Please refer to this post for detailed explanation:
    Recommended method to earn “Of the Sixth Sense” achievement

Suggestion: An option to disable the use of certain or all OGCD abilities when in Assist mode.

At the moment there are four possible options:

1. If you don’t wish Miqobot to use a certain ability, you can remove it from your hotbar.
    2. If you still wish to be able to use it yourself, you can put it in a macro and hide it behind a different icon.
    3. If you need to see the cooldown as well, you can put it on a separate hotbar and tell Miqobot to ignore it via Advanced Settings – Ignore Hotbar.
    4. Alternatively, you can place it on a Cross Hotbar. Cross Hotbars are not evaluated by Miqobot.

Suggestion: Better detection when transformed using a Pomander of Rage/Lust/Resolution, so it doesn’t replace the pet hotbar with hotbar 1 because it’s trying to use abilities that are no longer available.

We will try to research and implement the necessary adjustments. But due to certain delays within the game client it may not be possible.
    Please note that you can easily disable Assist Mode via hotkey in order to prevent it from doing anything when you don’t need it.

Suggestion: “Prioritize Healing Self” option in Assist mode. Red Mages are squishy, doubly so in higher PotD floors. With this option on, it will heal you at 75% health instead of 50% health.

All right, we will see what we can do.

We haven’t discovered any viable alternatives to (Lv53) Sohm Al.

• (Lv60) dungeons give -32% of Sohm Al experience and thus are not efficient.
    • (Lv57) The Vault gives +3.6% experience boost, but the wipe rate becomes extremely high due to many mechanics hitting your character for 90% HP.

If you have any other ideas, we are open to suggestions.

I’ll happily take reduced exp per hour over the monotony of running Sohm Al over and over and over and over again.

We are sorry, but we don’t understand the reason behind this request.
    Monotony is irrelevant for Miqobot. Her efficiency does not decrease after performing the task multiple times in a row.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

All right, we will see what we can do. However, please keep in mind that Accursed Hoards may spawn inside traps, therefore Pomanders of Sight are not the best choice of action. If your primary goal is to earn the achievement, then it’s much easier to accomplish with Pomanders of Safety.
    Please refer to this post for detailed explanation:
    Recommended method to earn “Of the Sixth Sense” achievement

I was not aware that chests could spawn inside of traps…so that’s definitely good to know, and I’ll definitely check out that other thread. Thank you very much!

EDIT: I would also like to echo kekvitirae’s suggestion for a higher plateau for red mage healing. At higher floors, you have to start spamming the heal button yourself, which can lead to you fighting Miqobot for actions and can cause some weirdness depending on what your keybindings are. (Obviously when you get to within the last 10% of possible floors you need to heal yourself every single time you take a hit period so it might be better to not have assist on at all, but that’s another discussion entirely)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Asynchria Asynchria.
    Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

Miqobot doesn’t quite understand how to move on from Final Appraisal in macro mode. Removal of Final Appraisal from the macro allows Miqobot to function normally.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, Final Appraisal does not advance the synthesis step and may indeed break your macro.
    However, there is a simple workaround for that. Please create the following ingame macro and put it on your hotbar instead of Final Appraisal:

/ac "Final Appraisal" <wait.2>
    /ac "Delicate Synthesis"

Please replace Delicate Synthesis with the action that comes next in your rotation.
    This macro will execute two actions at the same step and will advance the synthesis correctly.

Please note that this workaround is not required for Crafting Solver. The solver is fully capable of handling Final Appraisal as intended.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.