Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

vega
    Participant

Miqobot is extremely taxing and slow for me all of a sudden, it happened in the middle of the day. It takes a while to load up, it then takes a while to find the game and then basically responds super late. On assist for example, it just presses the keys 2-3 seconds delayed. Any possible solutions ?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, our server is currently experiencing connectivity issues. You may indeed have lags while accessing Miqobot service.

We have performed the diagnostics and it appears that the problem originates from our hosting provider.
    We are monitoring the situation. If the issue is not resolved soon, please contact our Tech Support for additional solutions: https://miqobot.com/#support

vega
    Participant

To add to the situation, the problem is only persisting on the newest version. An older version of miqo doesn’t have these problems. I tried redownloading the newest version but so far no changes.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The connectivity problem has been addressed two days ago.
    If your issue is still not resolved by now, then it is caused by a local factor on your system.
    We will require additional information to analyze it further, so please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

Hey Miqo,

just a little something I’d like if it would be possible to implement. Instead of using Riddle of Earth as a damage mitigation it’d be nice if it was used like True North is right now, leaving us at 1 Stack to use when we need to use it ourself and otherwise switching between it and True North to get some more DPS out.

Cheers.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, an additional trigger for Riddle of Earth is already planned for implementation.
    Thank you for your request.

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

I know we’ve been through this before, but I still want to voice my support for 61+ dungeons, even if it’s just Sirensong. Not for leveling, but rather for the exact same reason we have Garuda unsynced as a squadron dungeon option: the Tank You, X mounts for level 80 tanks.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The discussion thread for (Lv61) dungeon support is still open.
    Please voice your opinion here: 61 Dungeon Support

syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant

How is level 80 rotation support coming along?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

The development of level 80 rotations is proceeding in accordance to schedule.

darkpokemon
    Participant

I love this combat assist it’s been a great game changer for me I have severe carpal tunnel on both hands and this allows me to play higher end game content! I had a question though I just joined a static and I’m fearing now when you guys update and miqobot rotations are down for a bit I might get kicked since I can’t perform is it possible if I don’t update miqobot to newest version will I still be able to play with assisted mode on??

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please clarify your question, do you ask about Miqobot version update or the Patch 5.5 update?

When a new Miqobot version is released, there is no downtime.
    There is a notification that a new version is ready for download, but it’s not a forced one and the previous version continues working. You can download the upgrade whenever you are comfortable to do so.

But if you ask about a new game patch, then unfortunately no, it will break Miqobot completely.
    After the release of Patch 5.5, there will be at least one week of complete Miqobot downtime and this downtime is applied to all versions. You will not be able to use Assist Mode at all. It is technically impossible to support new patches at the day of release.

You can find additional information in our Help section:
    Game Patch Updates

darkpokemon
    Participant

Yeah that’s kind of where I was going with that thst sucks….guess I’ll just be shit for the couple raid nights >.<

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry to disappoint you, but it has always been like this.
    When the game releases a new patch, it is 100% guaranteed to break Miqobot. No exceptions.

darkpokemon
    Participant

No I completely understand just incredibly poor timing for myself how long is assisted combat down for usually?

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.