Oddly Delicate MIN/BTN Scenario and Grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Oddly Delicate MIN/BTN Scenario and Grid

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    4+

This is a scenario, grid, and preset for the Oddly Delicate items you can gather in Diadem for the MIN and BTN relics.

Do remember you MUST HAVE THE RELICS EQUIPPED, otherwise your HQ Rate is 0%, and HQ is required to complete the relic.

Scenario will enter diadem (park yourself right in front of the NPC in the Firmament, though it will try to roughly be where it needs to be), repair (either personally or at an NPC, use comments to hide/unhide the version you use, personal repair is on by default), travel to the area and gather at the 3 nodes 50 times, extract materia from your gear, then leave Diadem.

It will use the HQ+30% ability, but not cordials. If you wish to use them, you will need to use them manually.

It’s also highly suggested to keep an eye on things so you don’t blow past the 750 items you need.

MIN and BTN scenarios are separate, but the preset and grid are the same and the two routes are connected, so if you wish to jump between the two, you can. If you are changing scenarios, you can start on Chapter 4, though you will need to change your job manually then.

If you’re planning on doing both relics, grab the file marked “Both”, otherwise grab the separate scenario for which relic you’re working on.

I don’t plan on doing too much upkeep with this. It’s very rough, but seems to work from my basic testing. If something is seriously wrong, please let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    1+

You are a godsend, I’ll definitely try this later when I get around to it. Thanks!

zms
    Participant

Hello. You mentioned that it does not use cordial. It really cannot use cordial even if i tick the cordial button?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Miqobot seems a bit weird about using cordials when you set the gathering attempts low, I assume she’s designed to not use them if your attempts are done.

I set the gathering attempts to 1 to always lock into the correct nodes instead of relying on compass and possibly picking up the ones on the high islands. There’s possibly a way around it, but this was done to get something out quickly to help out.

zms
    Participant
    1+

Thanks

miqox
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for the scenarios and preset. I’m finding that just adding “icon ([your cordial icon])” after each gather(1) works pretty well if you want to use cordials.

Betty Boo
    Betty Boo
    Participant

Am i missing something here?
    What are the keybinds for the num key presses?

Betty Boo
    Betty Boo
    Participant

Ok so I worked out from another thread you posted:

Confirm: NUM0
    Move Cursor Up: NUM8
    Move Cursor Down: NUM2
    Move Cursor Right: NUM6

I’m guessing by the above that Move Cursor Left is NUM4 however have not worked out what Num. is.

Krude
    Participant
    1+

Works great as always SirVG, already done with this grind. Thanks!

I also haven’t figured out what the Num. is for, but it seems to work regardless.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

I also haven’t figured out what the Num. is for, but it seems to work regardless.

If you haven’t changed your default keybindings then you can look in the keybindings menu in-game. It closes windows.

Betty Boo
    Betty Boo
    Participant

I change all mine but thanks for the heads up.

MemeWalker
    MemeWalker
    Participant

Thanks for the scenarios and preset. I’m finding that just adding “icon ([your cordial icon])” after each gather(1) works pretty well if you want to use cordials.

That’s not working for me or do I need to put more than just “icon ([your cordial icon])”? I’m new to this so if something was suppose to be obvious I missed it lol. I added that phrase on side and beneath it with no success.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by MemeWalker MemeWalker.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

The command is basically icon(#A, #B) where #A is the hotbar, #B is the slot (from left to right).

So it’s on your 2nd hotbar and it’s the 5th slot from the left, you’d use icon(2, 5) to use cordials.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Can also be achieved with key() if the bar has shortcuts.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.