Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Is it possible for the bot to ignore more than one hotbar?

No, at the moment it’s possible to ignore one hotbar only.
    A single hotbar allows placing up to 12 icons, so we thought it was more than enough for a common use case. Do you wish to ignore more than 12 abilities at the same time?

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

It might be a matter of organisation. For myself, I have my hotbars laid out such that four are on the left and four on the right, with all the left ones and one of the right ones being job-dependent while the other three on the right are shared. In some cases, I’ve had to reorganise my buttons so that everything I want miqo to ignore is on a single hotbar instead of the preferred arrangement.

Temetito
    Participant

It might be a matter of organisation. For myself, I have my hotbars laid out such that four are on the left and four on the right, with all the left ones and one of the right ones being job-dependent while the other three on the right are shared. In some cases, I’ve had to reorganise my buttons so that everything I want miqo to ignore is on a single hotbar instead of the preferred arrangement.

Exactly this. I am trying to keep roughly the same setup I normally use which would require Miqobot ignoring multiple hotbars while using it. It is not a big deal but would be nice to be able to ignore multiple bars.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Temetito.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, thank you for clarifying.
    We will try to extend this setting for additional convenience.

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

I would love the ability to tell Miqobot to not use rotations on a specific gather, specifically during the Skysteel tools quest.

Example:

Skills: HQ +30%

(Oddly Specific Striking Stone)
    {Oddly Specific Dark Matter}
    Oddly Specific Dark Matter

Miqobot will gather striking stones when she sees them but will absolutely not use the rotation on them, but will on Dark Matter if there’s enough GP. As it stands right now there is no way to restrict rotations in this way, and it hurts seeing Miqobot waste 300 gp on something that cant be HQ.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This feature is already implemented.
    Gather by Name with curly brackets {} restrict Miqobot to use rotations only on specific items. Miqobot will not waste GP on anything else. However, it appears there is a typo in your Gather by Name settings.

(Oddly Specific Striking Stone)
    {Oddly Specific Dark Matter}

• The first line contains a name with round brackets (). Please note, there is no special instruction encoded in round brackets (). This line is equivalent to a name without brackets.
    • The second line contains a name with curly brackets {}. This is the instruction that tells Miqobot to use rotation only on this item.
    • The third line specifies a name without brackets. This instruction allows Miqobot to gather the same item without a rotation.

If you wish to gather Striking Stone with a rotation and Dark Matter without a rotation, then the correct sequence looks like this:

{Oddly Specific Striking Stone}

If you wish to gather Striking Stone with and without a rotation (when there is not enough GP), then please specify this item with and without curly brackets {}:

{Oddly Specific Striking Stone}
    Oddly Specific Striking Stone

Also, please note that Gather by Name allows partial name match for your convenience. These instructions can be written in a compact way:

{Striking Stone}
    Striking Stone
    Dark Matter

You can find additional information in our Help section:
    Gather by Name – Advanced

nc4N7w4D
    Participant

I’m going to add my two cents too the Feedback and say everything is really great! I paid for some time with a competitor’s bot and I must say that yours is definitely much nicer to use. That being said, some of their functions are nice.

So I’m going to put my vote for Triple Triad, Daily Beast Tribe Questing Automation, along with Hunting Log Completions, in that order of preference. Thanks again for your great stuff!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I’m going to add my two cents too the Feedback and say everything is really great!

Thank you for your kind feebdack very much!

So I’m going to put my vote for Triple Triad, Daily Beast Tribe Questing Automation, along with Hunting Log Completions, in that order of preference.

Yes, Triple Triad is already planned.
    It was one of the features proposed for the community during the recent voting period:
    Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)

Beast Tribes and Hunting Log are related to open-world combat. Our community assigned a low priority to these features due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

Diplomacu
    Participant

How needed is the camera moving when you have blind positional option turned on? It looks very awkward and robotic and I know alot of players play with their “right click” held down so they can adjust their camera angle at will etc

Is the camera angle change added to blind positionals 100% needed? Or can we have an option to turn that feature off and just move the character so that the camera stops trying to focus the target in center screen

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

At the moment yes, it is 100% needed.
    Since Miqobot can use only keyboard, there are only 4 directions available and without turning camera it’s impossible to get a complete 360-degree movement. If you don’t like how Miqobot handles camera, then the only option is to turn off Blind Positionals completely.

so that the camera stops trying to focus the target in center screen

Would you please clarify your issue?
    There is no feature in Miqobot that would place the target in the center of screen on purpose. Turning camera is the only action required for Blind Positionals.

There is a game feature called Auto-Lock Target, but it is not related to Assist Mode or Miqobot in general. This is an ingame setting that you can toggle at your own convenience.
    You can find it under System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Target -> Automatically lock on target when initiating auto-attack.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Oh it just seemed like the camera was turning to try and center the mob but it isnt.

Side note, Is there bluemage support? Mainly the Hydropull, Rams voice, Sonic boom rotation

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Blue Mage support was one of the features proposed for the community during the recent voting period:
    Voting (June 2 – June 9, 2021)
    It wasn’t selected for implementation in this development cycle, but it will be proposed during the next period once again.

kli001
    Participant

Would it be possible to cache the last 3 (or any X amount) types of recipes instead of just one? Just to save time with solver re-solving things when our stats change or the level of the recipe changes.

I’m not sure what it’s like with the space, but just suggesting/putting it out there…

Ray
    Participant

Would it be possible to cache the last 3 (or any X amount) types of recipes instead of just one? Just to save time with solver re-solving things when our stats change or the level of the recipe changes.

I’m not sure what it’s like with the space, but just suggesting/putting it out there…

Adriuno
    Participant

Some issues I ran into with using the squadrons feature. First time using it.

At the end of the dungeon, Miqo gets stuck on targeting the loot chest rather than the exit. No matter how hard she tries, she just can’t seem to target the exit without help from you.

Also she won’t automatically queue for another trust run on her own. I’m not sure, but maybe if I move the trust icon onto my hot bar she will use it. Going to try after it finishes this run.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Adriuno.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.