Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would it be possible to cache the last 3 (or any X amount) types of recipes instead of just one? Just to save time with solver re-solving things when our stats change or the level of the recipe changes.

Yes, this feature has already been requested and is discussed in a separate thread.
    Please join the discussion here:
    Is there a reason Miqo doesn’t store solved recipes somewhere?

At the end of the dungeon, Miqo gets stuck on targeting the loot chest rather than the exit. No matter how hard she tries, she just can’t seem to target the exit without help from you.

It appears that you have altered the default Target Filter settings in the game.
    Please follow these steps:

1. Open System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Filters tab.
    2. Make sure that the following settings are checked:
      – Enable target cycling.
      – When weapon is sheathed -> NPC/Objects.
      – When weapon is drawn -> NPC/Objects.

Did it help to resolve your issue?

Adriuno
    Participant

I did not change the targeting settings. They’re set as the default settings. Everything you said to have turned on is on.

I looked at Miqo itself and she tells me this “DEBUG: Can’t focus container number 2 in ‘ContentsFinderConfirm’ – it doesn’t exist!” Whatever that means.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Adriuno.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In this case we will have to investigate your issue further.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Adriuno
    Participant

I figured out the issue. I didn’t have one of the “move cursor” bound to a keybind.

nc4N7w4D
    Participant

I’ve been using Squadrons to level a few alt classes this past week, and I’ve noticed a few odd issues in the lower level dungeons. In Brayflox’s Longstop, the last boss can be accidentally failed because the character doesn’t move out of the poison and instead repeatedly jumps, especially if they’re melee. In The Stone Vigil, the character gets stuck very early on and consistently just jiggles left and right without really moving anywhere. Any fixes that I’m not aware of for these?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  nc4N7w4D.

BoredNewb
    Participant

will combat assist use tinctures in it’s rotation?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I figured out the issue. I didn’t have one of the “move cursor” bound to a keybind.

Thank you for informing us that you’ve managed to resolve your issue.

In Brayflox’s Longstop, the last boss can be accidentally failed because the character doesn’t move out of the poison and instead repeatedly jumps, especially if they’re melee. In The Stone Vigil, the character gets stuck very early on and consistently just jiggles left and right without really moving anywhere. Any fixes that I’m not aware of for these?

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

will combat assist use tinctures in it’s rotation?

No, automatic usage of potions and tinctures is not implemented. Please trigger them manually as you see fit.

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

Would it be possible to add small things like

Auto travel to aether currents in area “fairly safe”

quest assist, for example, auto accept teleportations, turn in quest items when you click on the quest npc

more games in saucer assist

and in combat assist, add “face target” makes it smoother for jobs that has instant casts such as MCH

and a ping in “MS” format in any corner would be golden, hard to tell how much ping you have by seeing “sending & receiving”
    sorry if this isnt the right place but we’re not really able to send dms with suggestions

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Tobbeisback Tobbeisback.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Tobbeisback Tobbeisback.

nc4N7w4D
    Participant

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

I reset my keybinds back to default and redid it and it seems to be fine now. Thanks! Sorry for not reading enough and finding out the issue on my own :<

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

There seems to be a minor bug while crafting in a Scenario.

When using setCraftRecipe() + craft() function while you have your crafting log opened with an older search, Miqo will overwrite the input with the Search Tearm provided to the function, but wont wait, til the window has actually refreshed.
    This will initiate one more craft of the older search.
    It sometimes happens to me, when I am crafting mutliple things and pressing next, when I feel I have enough of a specific item. Miqo will then proceed, but first craft one more before going to the next one, because the next action is also craft() and the previous craft was interrupted and didn’t closed the log.
    Just a minor thing as it requires, that you have the search log opened and your scenario doesn’t have anything in it, which closes the log (like job()) and you need to be on the correct job + having the items in inventory of the searched item. But it is probably unexpected in this specific case. For example, when you searched for something which needs valuable items and it might botch, ’cause your macro wasn’t meant for it.

Example Scenario (needs Copper Ore at least 18, if pressing next on the 5th copper ingot craft):

job(GSM) // will close the log, which prevents that bug
    solverPreset(recommended)

// First Recipe
    setCraftRecipe(Copper Ingot, 1)
    craft(5) // Press next here while in a craft or directly after successfull craft

// Second Recipe, just use this part, while having a search opened in crafting log, same result, as if pressed next on the previous craft
    setCraftRecipe(Copper Rings, 1)
    craft(5)
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Would it be possible to add small things like

Thank you for your suggestions very much, but unfortunately not all of these requests are small.

Auto travel to aether currents in area “fairly safe”

This feature would require navigation meshes for all open-world locations with Aether Currents. It will come at the cost of postponing other features, so first we have to make sure that the community needs it.

quest assist, for example, auto accept teleportations, turn in quest items when you click on the quest npc

Yes, this is possible.

more games in saucer assist

At the moment Miqobot offers the most efficient MGP farming method. When playing “Out on a Limb”, you can expect an average rate of 600+ MGP per minute. This is about x10 times faster than playing other minigames.
    Would you please clarify, why would you prefer an inferior MGP rate?

and in combat assist, add “face target” makes it smoother for jobs that has instant casts such as MCH

This feature is already available in the game.
    Please enable it under System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Target -> Automatically face target when using action.

and a ping in “MS” format in any corner would be golden, hard to tell how much ping you have by seeing “sending & receiving”

This feature is not possible at the moment, because Miqobot does not have a network module.

sorry if this isnt the right place but we’re not really able to send dms with suggestions

Yes, this is the correct thread for feedback and suggestions.

I reset my keybinds back to default and redid it and it seems to be fine now. Thanks! Sorry for not reading enough and finding out the issue on my own

Thank you for informing us that you’ve managed to resolve your issue.

When using setCraftRecipe() + craft() function while you have your crafting log opened with an older search, Miqo will overwrite the input with the Search Tearm provided to the function, but wont wait, til the window has actually refreshed.
    This will initiate one more craft of the older search.

Thank you for reporting very much.
    Indeed, this function is not resistant to manual user interference. Its algorithm assumes that the Recipe Search tab is either empty or not selected. This is one of the reasons Miqobot closes the Crafting Log after every recipe sequence. But if you click Next button while synthesis is still in progress, it will not allow the algorithm to finalize the crafting activity properly.

We are aware of this issue, but unfortunately we do not have an easy solution at the moment. We will continue looking for one.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Would it be possible to have the option to move the Pause/Positional status to other places?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this should be possible.
    Thank you for your request!

Diplomacu
    Participant

Also, I think alot of people might want this but how hard would it be to make a leve turn in feature, for example you come back from a break and have a ton of leves (Coffee biscuits mainly) to turn in for money

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, levequest support is one of the functions planned in the future Scenario Engine updates.
    You can find the list here:
    Planned Functions

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.