Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

If I then hit Arbor Call II or Lay of the Land II, boom – the bot takes over and everything’s good – until it happens again in a minute or so.

On the gathering tab, “use compass II” is checked. Is there another option? I’m assuming I’m missing something simple.

Use Compass II is the setting that corresponds to Lay of the Land II / Arbor Call II.
    However, please make sure not to put both actions on hotbar at the same time. Only the action matching the current job must be present.

If this information doesn’t help, please contact our Tech Support and we will investigate your issue further:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Giarvan
    Participant

today in the morning i use it without problem farming some minerals but now at this hour something happen and i cant use any navigation grid 🙁

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

According to our logging system, there is a problem with your license code. It appears that your catnip.license file is corrupted or was copied from another computer. Please delete this file and reenter the license code on Catnip tab.

If you have misplaced your code, please contact our Tech Support and we will resend it to you:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Diplomacu
    Participant

I’m curious as to whether or not it would be worth having the bot summon Ifrit or Garuda based on 1-2 target or 3+ target situations on summoner, or if that would just mess up the rotation

But so far summoner is working really well

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Diplomacu.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We wouldn’t recommend switching egis in the middle of combat, but in preparation of the fight instead.
    Summoning Garuda-Egi before dungeon enemy packs and Ifrit-Egi before bosses is the intended way of playing Summoner. Predicting the number of enemies, however, can not be automated. So this decision remains under user’s control.

Xion
    Participant

Isn’t there some sort of detection in Miqo, when she know to use aoes and stuff?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, there is.
    But as we said, it is not recommended to switch egis in the middle of combat, because the time it would take for the pet to reengage the enemy eliminates any possible benefits. In addition, if we were to allow Miqobot to switch egis based on the number of enemies currently in reach, she would constantly toggle them back and forth which would lead to extremely chaotic and obvious behavior.

Xion
    Participant

I agree and wouldn’t suggest to waste time on a minor potential upkeep in dps. I was just curious how she determines to use an aoe ability and when not to, from a developer to another I suppose

bcclar77
    Participant

The extra Arbor Call/Lay of the Land skills was exactly the issue – thank you so much! I guess sharing hotbars among gatherers was a bad idea!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  bcclar77.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I was just curious how she determines to use an aoe ability and when not to, from a developer to another I suppose

Simply by calculating the number of enemies within the range of the current target or the character position, depending on the point of impact. But this calculation is not very useful for deciding which egi to summon, because by the time it is summoned the number of enemies may already change.

The extra Arbor Call/Lay of the Land skills was exactly the issue – thank you so much! I guess sharing hotbars among gatherers was a bad idea!

Thank you for informing us that the issue is resolved.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Continuing on from the other thread, I just realised the pause hotkey was in the main window and not the little + sign so nevermind about that.

With the Swiftcast + res thing, pausing the assist mode to swiftcast/res manually wont work since the bot will automatically attempt it the MOMENT someone dies so I have no time to pause the bot to manually do it which is why I was suggesting having a feature to have a hotkey to swiftcast/raise and remove it from the rotation, it also will make it look less “bot-like” to automatically ressing someone instantly. But the point of this was so it doesnt accidently swiftcast then use a different ability than Res due to lag or fps issues etc which seems to happen alot

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In this case, please use the Ignore Hotbar feature in Advanced Settings.
    If you wish to remove Swiftcast and Raise from the rotation, you can put them on a separate hotbar and instruct Miqobot to ignore it.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Will there ever be support, or can we put up a poll for support on PvP rotations for assist mode? we dont need anything fancy like tab target stunning etc, just something to help out the Frontlines duty etc that will just do a standard rotation, or just heal teammates

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

PvP rotations will require the same amount of work that was invested in PvE rotations, so it’s not an easy thing to do. We may consider including them in the development plans, but first we have to see that there is enough demand.
    There was only one thread requesting PvP during the past year and it did not receive a lot of feedback from the community. In addition, if we announce Assist Mode for PvP, it might draw too much unwanted attention and endanger the existence of Miqobot project itself. Therefore some users are strongly against any kind of PvP support.

If you wish to join the discussion of potentially dangerous features, you might be interested in this topic:
    Development & Longevity of Miqobot
    If you wish to voice your opinion about PvP support, please reply to this thread:
    PVP assister request

Temetito
    Participant

Is it possible for the bot to ignore more than one hotbar?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.