Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

kli001
    Participant

Nevermind…I found the issue, I was filtering names of mobs, so it affected it.

Diplomacu
    Participant

SCH doesnt seem to use Esuna to cure debuffs, also never seems to use Swift Cast (SMN too)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Nevermind…I found the issue, I was filtering names of mobs, so it affected it.

Thank you for informing us that you’ve managed to resolve your issue.

SCH doesnt seem to use Esuna to cure debuffs

Would you be able to give us more details about this problem?
    The game contains over a thousand detrimental effects. Some of them are considered curable by Miqobot and some are intentionally ignored. In addition, Esuna is assigned the lowest priority in order to avoid casting it when the target requires healing instead.
    So we would require additional information in order to analyze this report:

• What kind of debuff have you encountered?
    • What dungeon does it appear in?
    • What enemy or boss applies it?
    • What spell did Miqobot cast when it was supposed to be Esuna?

also never seems to use Swift Cast (SMN too)

In Scholar and Summoner rotations, Swiftcast is always reserved for Resurrection spell.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Oh reserved for res makes sense

Um I cant remember the dungeon anymore but it was a one minute poison debuff, if I encounter it again I’ll post it.

Also it didnt seem to be full healing people in Wanderer’s palace hard when he applies the doom debuff and you need to full heal the person to remove it, although it could be a mistake on my end possibly?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Also it didnt seem to be full healing people in Wanderer’s palace hard when he applies the doom debuff and you need to full heal the person to remove it

This is a specific boss mechanic.
    Assist Mode does not contain algorithms for all possible boss mechanics. If you realize that a mechanic requires additional player input, then please intervene.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Yeah that makes sense,thanks, sucks about the not healing NPC thing (Figured out which dungeon, it was The Aery last boss) would help with things like the class quests too, unless maybe you can add an option to also target focus targets? Assuming we can focus target friendly npcs.

Side note: What’s the cast conditions for Sacred Soil? It never seems to cast it (Using your macro too)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yeah that makes sense,thanks, sucks about the not healing NPC thing (Figured out which dungeon, it was The Aery last boss) would help with things like the class quests too, unless maybe you can add an option to also target focus targets? Assuming we can focus target friendly npcs.

This would require an additional AI layer which is not an easy thing to do.
    We will add your suggestion to list of future improvements. But since it would take a few weeks of development, we can not prioritize this request above others. Unless, of course, many users ask for it as well.

Thank you for your request.

What’s the cast conditions for Sacred Soil? It never seems to cast it (Using your macro too)

• Enhanced Sacred Soil is unlocked. (Level >= 78.)
    • Aetherflow stack is 3.
    • Character is not moving.
    • There is a tank in your party.
    • Tank is in combat.
    • Tank HP is less than 80%.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Ah, so I’ll have to manually cast till 78, makes sense

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry to disappoint you.
    If you have a suggestion how we can make it better, please let us know.

a
    Participant

more like you dont really need it until 78 and have better use for the aetherflow, like indom
    though maybe thats just my friends way of doing stuff

spellure
    Participant

anyone having issues w blm in zadnor?
    last night it was workign fine now it wont do anything

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  spellure.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  spellure.

spellure
    Participant

nvm seems i was missing all the fire spells

MrOwl
    MrOwl
    Participant

Since this morning miqo assist mode significantly drag fps down from 80-90 to 10-15
    Use for almost a month but this never happened before. The most assist ate is about 10-20 fps, not 70.

Dont know if I’m posting this in the right place, sorry about that.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

There has been no changes to Miqobot application, so this issue is most likely caused by external interference.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will try to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

bcclar77
    Participant

Is there an option I’m missing to have gathering classes use Lay of the Land/Arbor Call I & II? I have several scenarios from the forums that run great, but they don’t activate the skills to locate the next nodes. Even if I manually go the spot and use the Gathering tab, it collects what’s in the immediate area, then gets stuck with:

(10:36:38 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

If I then hit Arbor Call II or Lay of the Land II, boom – the bot takes over and everything’s good – until it happens again in a minute or so.

On the gathering tab, “use compass II” is checked. Is there another option? I’m assuming I’m missing something simple.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.