Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

thepops
    Participant

The “Get the bot” download link still links to “miqobot_v1.3.44.exe” for me, which is the version from 2 days ago.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Miqobot is updated internally by itself on launch, to get the current patch pointers.

The version will be the same, you only need to restart the client.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

There is no need to download a new version for Patch 5.55.
    Please restart your Miqobot and she will update automatically.

thepops
    Participant

Oh, sorry about that…crafting and gathering tested and works again 🙂

TGJ
    Participant

Since the new patch I’m seemingly getting several DX11 crashes when running Miqobot – attached is what I’m seeing. Had 2 crashes within the span of about 2 minutes once Miqo was loaded.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    However, we are not sure how we can help. Miqobot does not use code injections and does not alter the game client. Game crashes usually indicate problems in the game client itself and are not related to Miqobot.

Adriuno
    Participant

Question about the White Mage healer rotation. Why is Miqo using Assize on single target and when everyone health is full? Is this just a case of it needing to be optimized, or do I need to take it off my hotbar and manually use it?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Because Miqobot does not treat Assize as a healing ability. Its primary effect is 400 potency damage with an addition of 5% MP restoration. Since it has a cooldown of only 45 seconds, using it as soon as possible is a DPS gain.
    If you wish to hold it for some reason, then yes, please move it to a different hotbar and instruct Miqobot to ignore it.

symmas
    Participant

Of course, but we have to understand the reason behind this adjustment first.

Regen stacks with other class’s regen, shields do not stack with other class’s shields. I wouldn’t mind a choice for the default in the + menu under combat, yet if we’re having a set default having the default that stacks with other classes seems the better idea, imo.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The default choice has no effect when there are other healing classes in party.
    Miqobot always tries to select a Sect that would complement the second healer:

• If the second healer is Scholar, Diurnal Sect is selected.
    • If the second healer is White Mage, Nocturnal Sect is selected.
    • If the second healer is Astrologian in Diurnal, Nocturnal Sect is selected.
    • If the second healer is Astrologian in Nocturnal, Diurnal Sect is selected.
    iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Miqo can’t predict enemy attack, so she can’t use shield at the right time, and fighting the auto rotation to cast shield is a pain. That’s why I always use Diurnal Sect as single healer, because regen is more reliable.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

In this case, you can simply remove Nocturnal Sect from the hotbar and Miqobot will have no choice but to use Diurnal.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Does RDM use Dualcast with Verraise? If not, can you please add an option for people who want to use RDM as resurrection battery? I usually play with my FC, and most of us are casuals, so they died a lot on difficult contents. I’m thinking that maybe I can play as resurrection battery to help them.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, Verraise is implemented and is used under the effect of Dualcast.
    Just like with any other Raise spell, due to high MP cost Miqobot will attempt to Raise other party members only once per 15 seconds.

kli001
    Participant

Just wondering if there is an issue with the 3d radar gathering nodes (green floating text on overlay that show possible gathering nodes). They were there before but now they are gone…

In my 3d Radar tab, I put show all…so I’m not sure if I missed a setting there.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.