Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

torii
    Participant

Is there a way to adjust the delay between crafting attempts or get Miqobot to reattempt starting the craft a few times before showing the error prompt about materials? I’m seeing an issue periodically where Miqobot fails to start the craft for some reason or another (network delay?) and then just sits there till I acknowledge the error, after which it just continues as normal.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Miqobot attempts to start the craft 30 times in a row before showing the error message. So if you see it, then she has already tried delaying and reattempting many times.

This issue usually happens under extensive mouse movement, due to the fact that Miqobot does not use code injections.
    In order to prevent this behaviour, please switch your game to Windowed mode and minimize it.

You can find detailed explanation of the problem in the Known Issues section:

• An issue wherein Miqobot would fail to move a game cursor, under extensive mouse movement.
      Unfortunately, this can not be fixed without code injections, and we have no plans for implementing code injections.
      Miqobot is aware of this situation, and she will patiently wait for mouse to stop moving before making another attempt. She needs a small fraction of a second (about 0.25 sec) in order to recover from this issue. Under normal circumstances you wouldn’t even notice this behaviour.
      If you want to prevent this behaviour completely, please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it, when you run Miqobot in the background. Thus, mouse cursor will not be able to run over the game’s window and will not interfere.

torii
    Participant

Ah, got it. Thanks for the quick response. I probably should’ve checked there first.

symmas
    Participant

Anyone else having issues with having Miqo fight as 80 SAM in assist mode and her going through, doing awesomely, comboing up the place and kicking butt and then just.. stopping? Like she’ll stop using abilities all together for no discernable reason, requires me to push Hakaze or some other ability otherwise we’ll just sit there and auto attack for the rest of the fight until she finally, eventually, decides to start doing things again.

I don’t know what’s wrong, she doesn’t tell me why she stopped, there’s no obvious errors, and I’ve gone through and made sure all of my abilities are on hotbars, she has access to all of them, and all the hotkeys are assigned. Got everything except blind positionals checked and assist isn’t paused.

After looking a bit closer it looks like she does this after executing Tenka Goken. After using it then kaeshi goken or just using tenka goken if kaeshi is on CD sometimes she’ll just stop doing anything for a while and my character will simply auto attack.

Edit: It also appears to happen against single targets after Midare/Kaeshi Setsugekka is used.

The stopping doesn’t seem to happen all the time, yet nearly so, frequently enough to bomb out on DPS. For whatever reason, when using the DOT version Miqo’s able to continue combat without issue. I don’t see any buffs or debuffs that would indicate why this is happening, either.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  symmas.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please clarify, do you use Miqobot v1.3.43 or Miqobot v1.3.43.1?

Miqobot v1.3.43.1

Download Miqobot

• A new setting to disable GCD queueing algorithm is implemented.
    • Fixed an issue wherein Samurai rotation would stop due to incorrect identification of Tsubame-gaeshi proc.

Note: This version will not trigger the “New version available” message.
    If you already have Miqobot v1.3.43 and do not require these adjustments, you don’t have to download this version.

symmas
    Participant

Ah, I see, am using v1.3.43. That explains it! And it even says why I didn’t know about it as it didn’t trigger the new version available message. My apologies, thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  symmas.

Fara
    Participant

I hope this is the right threat….
    If its not a mistake on my part, there is potentially a mistake orsomething which could be improved which i saw during tanking. Something which might highly improve mitigation would be the use of Arm’s Length during masspulls. I have seen it not being used while trusting/using assist on Paladin. Its on a hotbar which is used, and i see other defensive skills being used. I do not know if this happens on other tanks, maybe someone else has an idea around it.
    And if its a error being caused on my end – could someone help me fix this?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Arm’s Length support is planned for release in the upcoming update.
    Thank you for your request!

Adriuno
    Participant

Miqobot v1.3.43.1

I’m on Miqobot v1.3.43.1 and while I’m not level 80 (currently 78) on SAM yet, it does feel like there are times where Miqobot isn’t doing anything but using auto-attacks for few GCDs. It’s hard for me to explain. Like there will be a very nice flow when attacking bosses, then all of sudden for a good 10-15 seconds it’s like nothing is happening.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Adriuno.
    jponry
    jponry
    Participant

Hello, can anyone tell me what the “Waiting for a passage to open…” message means in Miqo’s log (during squadron)?

My squad was running Sohm Al and Miqo got stuck around X: 15, Y: 11 with that message in her log, not moving, and stood in an AOE from the pyrodragon (i think) that spawned. Not a big deal as I was able to help her out, and she went back to normal after I moved her a little, but I’m just curious and maybe it’s helpful to the developers if it is a bug. Here is a portion of the log 🙂

(3:17:16 PM) #10 complete!
    (3:17:16 PM) Navigating to objective #11 (battle).
    (3:17:25 PM) Battle INIT.
    (3:17:25 PM) Fight this: 'Sacred Drake'
    (3:17:28 PM) Loose enemy: 'Sacred Drake'
    (3:17:30 PM) Fight next: 'Sacred Drake'
    (3:17:40 PM) Fight next: 'Sacred Drake'
    (3:17:46 PM) Battle: Target eliminated.
    (3:17:46 PM) Battle FINALIZED.
    (3:17:47 PM) Waiting for a passage to open...
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

I’m on Miqobot v1.3.43.1 and while I’m not level 80 (currently 78) on SAM yet, it does feel like there are times where Miqobot isn’t doing anything but using auto-attacks for few GCDs. It’s hard for me to explain. Like there will be a very nice flow when attacking bosses, then all of sudden for a good 10-15 seconds it’s like nothing is happening.

Thank you for reporting.
    We will require additional information in order to investigate your issue. Please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Hello, can anyone tell me what the “Waiting for a passage to open…” message means in Miqo’s log (during squadron)?

This message indicates that the next area of the dungeon is locked and Miqobot can not proceed further. This is not a bug, it’s one of the dungeon mechanics.
    At the location you mention, the passage is blocked by a wall of fire which disappears only after the Pyrodragon is defeated.

We are aware that sometimes Miqobot waits for the dragon to land while standing inside fire puddles, but since it happens out of combat, the DoT can not kill your character due to increased natural regen. Therefore it’s classified as a minor issue and is ignored.

NotABotter
    Participant

Hello! Have a little nitpick about GNB rotation. If Miqo comes to a point where she has No Mercy, Gnashing Fang, Sonic Break, and Bloodfest available AND is in the middle of a normal rotation combo; she will break normal rotation to use all of her cartridges inside the No Mercy window. It’s a minor nitpick as keeping rotation alive would only boost her overall dps on GNB in the single digit percentages. This issue really only appears during openers and fights that have a reopener spot. Diamond Weapon EX is a good example. If she could prioritize keeping rotation active, or at least finishing it then dumping cartridges it would keep her from dropping it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting.
    Yes, we are aware of this issue. It happens not only with Gunbreaker, but also with Machinist and several other jobs. However, there is no way to predict whether the enemy will still be available after finishing the combo, therefore prioritizing low potency weaponskills may lead to losing DPS instead.

Rotations are currently optimized to achieve 90% performance and the cost of every additional improvement after this grows exponentially. This would be one of them.

Ray
    Participant

Thanks for the latest update! I main WHM and have been using miqo with my level 80 WHM for about the past 3 weeks and honestly I felt like she already did a great job! Im curious what sort of optimizations have been done because I feel like she was already using the misery and temperance, etc.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

White Mage optimizations are minor. They are mostly related to reprioritizing certain spells and abilities which are usually more efficient than alternatives.

The list of adjustments includes Afflatus Solace priority slightly increased, Afflatus Misery having a second trigger condition, Temperance being used more often, better GCD queueing, and several others. Overall, you probably won’t notice any significant changes on White Mage. Most of the work in this update is related to Scholar and Astrologian.

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.