Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

vivre
    Participant

Hi! Didn’t want to create new topic so I thought I’d ask here. Hope it’s ok.
    I was wandering if there’s any line or smth I can add at the very end of my scenario that would make some sound or pop-up message telling me that scenario’s finished?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  vivre.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Custom popups and sound notifications are planned in the form of new functions for Scenario Engine:
    [Beta] Scenario Scripting Engine
    We are going to work on them in one of the upcoming updates.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Hi! Didn’t want to create new topic so I thought I’d ask here. Hope it’s ok.
    I was wandering if there’s any line or smth I can add at the very end of my scenario that would make some sound or pop-up message telling me that scenario’s finished?

As a workaround, you can make a macro with a specific ability icon, use the sound effect macro line to have it do one of the sounds it can, then at the end of your scenario, have it use the ability you set as macro icon.

Haven’t tried this but in theory, it should work, right?

vivre
    Participant

As a workaround, you can make a macro with a specific ability icon, use the sound effect macro line to have it do one of the sounds it can, then at the end of your scenario, have it use the ability you set as macro icon.

Thought about it, but if I’m not in a party I have no idea how to make that sound from macro to work. Not sure if it’s possible? Sounds works if they’re posted in chat afaik

Andylynyn
    Participant

Thought about it, but if I’m not in a party I have no idea how to make that sound from macro to work. Not sure if it’s possible? Sounds works if they’re posted in chat afaik

Can you make a Linkshell for yourself only? Potentially use that as the macro chat dump?

vivre
    Participant
    1+

Can you make a Linkshell for yourself only? Potentially use that as the macro chat dump?

You can but I just tried sound macro in one of my Linkshells and there’s not any sound when used there. Guess it works only in party chat :c

Oh, just found a solution if anyone else needs it. You can use macro with sound in /echo. Like: /echo Scenario finished <se.2>

Andylynyn
    Participant

You can but I just tried sound macro in one of my Linkshells and there’s not any sound when used there. Guess it works only in party chat :c

Oh, just found a solution if anyone else needs it. You can use macro with sound in /echo. Like: /echo Scenario finished <se.2>

Careful with what you say in echo though, as far as we know the XIV servers are still logging all of it, if you want to be incredibly safe it might be better to just /echo <se.2> rather than a full sentence.

Ray
    Participant

/Echo isn’t client side? It’s actually sent to the server?

vivre
    Participant

Echo is definitely client-sided. Otherwise all users of QuickLauncher would have been banned 😀

Andylynyn
    Participant

Well yeah, all signs point to it. I just like being as safe as I can :p

Ray
    Participant

Echo is definitely client-sided. Otherwise all users of QuickLauncher would have been banned 😀

What about quick launcher and echo would get people banned?

vivre
    Participant

What about quick launcher and echo would get people banned?

QuickLauncher often uses echo for messages (about plugin updates and other info), so if SE could see everyone’s echo a lot of people would have been banned for using third party tools and it would have been easy to catch. But SE can’t see your echo messages, only you can, so it’s safe

bcclar77
    Participant

Thanks for all the hard work, loving using the bot.

I had one small question/feedback – is it possible to toggle off the floating gathering node texts when in cutscenes, or even better, when on a combat class. It kinda stinks to use assist mode and have all the gathering nodes in your face.

If I’m missing a setting, please let me know. Thank you!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback very much.
    Yes, you can disable the display of gathering nodes on 3D Radar with the following setting:

• 3D Radar tab -> Show -> Nothing

bcclar77
    Participant

Oh, wow, that was easy. Thank you, this is excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.