Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

Slyroh
    Participant

Since the “last” update most of my crafting macros doesn’t work anymore cause it seems like Miqobot doesn’t want to use keybinds like “ctrl+spacebar” or “shift+spacebar” anymore. It was working fine up to 1.3.42, but now in 1.3.43.1 it just stop in the middle of the macro without error message or anything. I didn’t try in 1.3.43.

Is there a way to fix this on my end?

There has been no changes to the Macro Crafting feature in the latest update. Everything works exactly as before.

Please note that “spacebar” is not the correct syntax for Space key. It has to be entered the following way: {space}
    And the keybinds you mentioned should look like this:
    ctrl+{space}
    shift+{space}

If this information doesn’t help, please contact our Tech Support and we will investigate your issue further: https://miqobot.com/#support

Thank you it’s working perfectly with this {space} I guess i was just lucky it worked all that time with “spacebar” 🙂

Daiis
    Participant

Thank you very much. We now have an idea of what might be causing this problem. We will try to address it in the next version.
    In the meantime, please use the workaround of activating deliverCollectables() twice in a row.
    We apologize for temporary inconvenience.

Hi again, even with two deliverCollectables() in a row it still occuring :

(03:19:39) Destination reached!
    (03:19:39) Delivering collectables to NPC: ‘Experte en objets collectionnables’
    (03:19:40) Delivering ‘Fibres de lin blanc collectionnables ’.
    (03:19:44) Left to deliver: 26
    (03:19:46) Left to deliver: 25
    (03:19:47) Left to deliver: 24
    (03:19:52) Nothing left to deliver!
    (03:19:52) Delivering collectables to NPC: ‘Experte en objets collectionnables’
    (03:19:53) Delivering ‘Fibres de lin blanc collectionnables ’.
    (03:19:57) Left to deliver: 23
    (03:19:59) Left to deliver: 22
    (03:20:00) Left to deliver: 21
    (03:20:01) Left to deliver: 20
    (03:20:02) Left to deliver: 19
    (03:20:07) Nothing left to deliver!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Daiis.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In this case we have to investigate your issue further.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    2+

I just read the patch notes and wanna say I’m so happy that a lot of skills are supported now.

This maybe already requested, but can you give priority to add hotkey for blind positionals? When I play melee, there’s a lot of situation where I need to switch it off and on quickly.

Ray
    Participant

I think the adjustments to the GCD have had an affect Miqobot and the sprint command. I have noticed her using Sprint and then attempting to use it again shortly after sometimes spamming sprint regardless of it still being almost a full minute before it’s off cool down

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This maybe already requested, but can you give priority to add hotkey for blind positionals? When I play melee, there’s a lot of situation where I need to switch it off and on quickly.

All right, we’ll see what we can do.

I think the adjustments to the GCD have had an affect Miqobot and the sprint command. I have noticed her using Sprint and then attempting to use it again shortly after sometimes spamming sprint regardless of it still being almost a full minute before it’s off cool down

Sprint usage is not a part of the Combat system of Miqobot, so it can not be affected by changes within combat rotations. If there is a bug, then it is caused by a different problem.
    In order to investigate your issue, we will require additional information. Please answer these questions:

1. During what activity do you have problems with Sprint? Does it happen in Squadron Dungeons or some other feature?
    2. If you disable Auto-Sprint on Navigation tab, does the issue still occur?
    3. What hotbar slot is Sprint icon located at?
    4. Is this hotbar permanently visible on your screen?
    5. What keybind is assigned to Sprint icon? Does it have any Ctrl / Alt / Shift modifiers?
    6. If you move Sprint to another hotbar slot, does the issue still occur?

spellure
    Participant

How can I provide more information regarding some weird behavior i’m experiencing? What kind of info is useful?

Issue: My Astrologian literally only spams malefic in dungeons… no healing from what i’ve noticed before i’ve turned it off. I’ve checked and no blocked hotbars either, and it doesn’t have issues w/DPS classes. I haven’t tested WHM/SCH.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Any information you can provide would be useful. The more data we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you.
    First of all, would you please clarify, do you experience this problem in Squadron Dungeons or with Assist Mode?

As a general recommendation, we would suggest to follow the instructions in the main beta thread:
    [Beta] Combat
    If this information doesn’t help, please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

ps34pc
    Participant

So for MCH we should turn off GCD queueing? Should we also do it for DNC?

ps34pc
    Participant

Can you share the macros you use for the rphys to enhance miqo?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

So for MCH we should turn off GCD queueing? Should we also do it for DNC?

We wouldn’t recommend disabling the GCD queueing algorithm, because it increases the average DPS by 2%.
    This improvement affects all jobs.

Can you share the macros you use for the rphys to enhance miqo?

We are sorry, we don’t have any macros to share.
    If your question was addressed to the community, then this is probably not the best place for asking it, because it might get lost among general feedback and issue reports.

ps34pc
    Participant

Thanks.

Sorry it was supposed to be directed to the person in the thread that was talking about DNC who used additional macros

dooms
    Participant

is there a way to edit how miqo do the squadron dungeon??
    ie : ignore adds and just burn boss

ws
    Participant

Anybody having issue gathering in Diadem? it just get stuck on the starting area and does not do anything but try to scan for gathering spots, does not even try mount. is the bot slightly broken after the recent patch? the same grid was still working before maint.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  ws.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

is there a way to edit how miqo do the squadron dungeon??
    ie : ignore adds and just burn boss

This behavior is activated automatically when boss HP drops below a certain threshold.
    At the moment, however, there is no way to adjust this threshold.

Anybody having issue gathering in Diadem? it just get stuck on the starting area and does not do anything but try to scan for gathering spots, does not even try mount. is the bot slightly broken after the recent patch? the same grid was still working before maint.

We are sorry, but this information is not enough to identify your problem.
    In order to investigate your issue, we need to know what Miqobot settings are used and see the complete message log from the output area.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.