[Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 65 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author

mbside
    Participant

I’ve been using this for Potent Spice and Stonehard Water and I’m running into an issue where it won’t actually collect the item and I’ll have to manually click them to collect.
    Log is as follows

Selecting slot -> 1
    GP = 885. Not Enough
    GP = 885. OK – rotation “GR-6.0-Get_More800gp”
    Using action (start)
    Using action (yield +2)
    Using action (boon +30%)

This last line then just keeps repeating and the hand icon is left floating over the correct item but not collecting it.
    Any assistance would be appreciated.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

I’ve been using this for Potent Spice and Stonehard Water and I’m running into an issue where it won’t actually collect the item and I’ll have to manually click them to collect.
    Log is as follows

Selecting slot -> 1
    GP = 885. Not Enough
    GP = 885. OK – rotation “GR-6.0-Get_More800gp”
    Using action (start)
    Using action (yield +2)
    Using action (boon +30%)

This last line then just keeps repeating and the hand icon is left floating over the correct item but not collecting it.
    Any assistance would be appreciated.

Miqo can’t press your “+30% increased yieldbonus chance” skill (Pioneer’s Gift II / Mountaineer’s Gift II). Put them on your hotbar and it should work.

FckFame
    Participant

My perception is high enough for all the mats. I’ve fully pentamelded my gatherer.
    It does hover over the material slot and doesnt gather though.. 🙁
    Nothing weird in Miqobot logs..

kandeiste
    Participant

Why is the scenario not recognizing teleport and using return instead of my MIN preset? it works for BTN.

Memer
    Participant

For whatever reason this always seems to bug out in Mare Lamentorum at the node south west of smileton, everything else works great

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

My perception is high enough for all the mats. I’ve fully pentamelded my gatherer.
    It does hover over the material slot and doesnt gather though.. 🙁
    Nothing weird in Miqobot logs..

Well the logs would probably show exactly where you got stuck, so I would need them. However I guess it’s the same problem or of the same nature than the last two answers I’ve given in this thread, according to not having all needed skills on your hotbar.

Why is the scenario not recognizing teleport and using return instead of my MIN preset? it works for BTN.

I don’t understand your problem. At which point in the Scenario did you expect what to happen and what happened instead? What does Miqo say in her logs? What do you mean by “instead of my MIN preset”? If it doesn’t recognize your port skill than you probably have not assigned a keybind to the first occurence of it on your hotbar.
    For example: Hotbar 1 Slot 2 has teleport without keybind. Hotbar 3 Slot 5 has teleport with keybind. Than Miqo tries to use the one on hotbar 1 anyway, but can’t because no keybind. Clear your unused hotbars for this problem.

For whatever reason this always seems to bug out in Mare Lamentorum at the node south west of smileton, everything else works great

What do you mean by “bug out”? Gets stuck in the air? Doesn’t gather? What does Miqo say in the logs?

Memer
    Participant

It gets stuck in the air, it searches for a node but fails to find one though its hovering just above it. It causes disconnects if you leave it alone for 30 min.

Memer
    Participant

To be more specific this issue happens on chapter 2 of the scenario.

You arrive at the final way point and hover above it, for some reason you cannot go to the node like the others.

Logs:
    (12:36:47 AM) Destination reached!
    (12:36:49 AM) Gathering started.
    (12:36:49 AM) Max node count: 1
    (12:36:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (12:37:30 AM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (12:37:31 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

roygnight
    Participant

i imported the english version and i keep getting an error when its trying to make me teleport to “Unterkunft”

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

To be more specific this issue happens on chapter 2 of the scenario.

You arrive at the final way point and hover above it, for some reason you cannot go to the node like the others.

Logs:
    (12:36:47 AM) Destination reached!
    (12:36:49 AM) Gathering started.
    (12:36:49 AM) Max node count: 1
    (12:36:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (12:37:30 AM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (12:37:31 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

You are definitely not using my Scenario here, it’s not how it works at all. I use beacons instead of compass or truth, which should be in the logs. Also Chapter 2 is not in Mare. You might are using this one here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-6-01-legendary-nodes/ .

i imported the english version and i keep getting an error when its trying to make me teleport to “Unterkunft”

This is the teleport function to your estate. If you don’t have a single one in your list, it might break. So remove those teleportIf(Unterkunft, 2) lines from the Chapters I mentioned in my OP:

Every odd chapter (1, 3, 5, …) except 25 and the 2nd Elpis (7, 19) ones include a default teleport function to the second estate you have in your list. This is meant to be the behaviour, after you collected an item and prepare to wait for the next one. You are meant to adjust this to YOUR needs.

roygnight
    Participant

Thanks for your help. It took some tweaking but I got everything working nicely finally.

Is it possible to add the spells “wise to the world” and “Nophica’s Tidings” to the gathering rotation? I don’t see the option to. Seems to me this program hasn’t been updated for endwalker spells.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  roygnight.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Thanks for your help. It took some tweaking but I got everything working nicely finally.

Is it possible to add the spells “wise to the world” and “Nophica’s Tidings” to the gathering rotation? I don’t see the option to. Seems to me this program hasn’t been updated for endwalker spells.

You can create replacements macros for Ageless Words and Solid Reasons to use Wise to the World after it, like I mentioned in my other Scenario Post: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-6-0-aethersands-botanistminer/

Once you created them put them before your original ability on your hotbar or replace them entirely (For more info on that “before”: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-6-0-aethersands-botanistminer/page/2/#post-34951).

After that you’ve 2 options how you can adjust it:

• Replace the Rotations directly (GR-6.0-Get_More-900GP and GR-6.0-Get_More-800GP)
    • Create new Rotations for the purpose of getting more gathering attempts. And replacing the names for them in the Scenario in each even chapter 2-24 (replace the rotationIfGP(rotationName) blocks with your new rotation names, you might remove a line or two, if you created less than 3 rotations.)

The Rotation for 900GP should look like that for example:
    Hit Once, Hit Once, +1 Attempt, Hit Once, Hit Once, +1 Attempt, Hit Once, Hit Once, + 1 Attempt

If you placed your macro correctly, then Miqo will use it and this will use the new skill aswell if it procs.

For Nophicas Tidings you maybe could create a similiar replacement macro for another unused skill, except in this replacement macro you don’t execute the original skill, just the skill you actually want to use. Just be sure that the /micon line contains the skill miqo wants to use and let the macro execute another skill.

swervelord
    Participant

Hello. Thank you for this scenario. I have been using it without any issues. I am curious how I could disable the teleport to home after each gather. I would prefer to have it teleport to the next area, and wait at the aetherite until the legendary node spawns.

bad_username2
    Participant

could you copy/paste your script for those nodes please? i need those mats as well :3

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Hello. Thank you for this scenario. I have been using it without any issues. I am curious how I could disable the teleport to home after each gather. I would prefer to have it teleport to the next area, and wait at the aetherite until the legendary node spawns.

In each odd Chapter from 1-23 there is a teleportIf(Unterkunft, 2) line.

If you just dont want to teleport, remove this line.
    If you want to port to the next location: In the next Chapter 2-24 of each odd one, there is a teleport(x) line at the top, remove it from here and put it in the previous Chapter before the afkUntil() line.
    You can skip this procedure for the Chapters 7-8 and 19-20.

could you copy/paste your script for those nodes please? i need those mats as well :3

I don’t know what you mean. The Scenarios are attached to the first post. If you have difficulties importing it, look here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.