[Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 65 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Chargulae
    Participant

Gotcha I See it now thanks for the quick response!

reardenffxiv
    Participant

Clicking cordial doesn’t make this scenario use them (I think because it doesn’t head to a new node) – how can I fix this? I’d prefer to cordial after every node.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Clicking cordial doesn’t make this scenario use them (I think because it doesn’t head to a new node) – how can I fix this? I’d prefer to cordial after every node.

I don’t see a reason for using cordials, but if you want to you can add a sendIcon(hotbarNumber, hotbarSlotNumber, 2) after each gather(1) line.

Replace hotbarNumber and hotbarSlotNumber with the numbers of your cordial on your hotbar.

nonochan
    Participant

Hi, is there a way to fix this error?
    It seems that when miqo is trying to extract materia, it gives error for clicking too much?

(6:43:10 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:11 PM) Left to materialize: 5
    (6:43:12 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:15 PM) Left to materialize: 4
    (6:43:16 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:19 PM) Left to materialize: 3
    (6:43:20 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:22 PM) Left to materialize: 2
    (6:43:23 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:23 PM) Oh no, I broke something. Too many errors 🙁
    (6:43:23 PM) ERROR (Chapter 7, Line 8): Execution error

nonochan
    Participant

Hi, is there a way to fix this error?
    It seems that when miqo is trying to extract materia, it gives error for clicking too much?

(6:43:10 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:11 PM) Left to materialize: 5
    (6:43:12 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:15 PM) Left to materialize: 4
    (6:43:16 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:19 PM) Left to materialize: 3
    (6:43:20 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:22 PM) Left to materialize: 2
    (6:43:23 PM) A suspicious error…
    (6:43:23 PM) Oh no, I broke something. Too many errors 🙁
    (6:43:23 PM) ERROR (Chapter 7, Line 8): Execution error

Nvm! I think it is because Yes Already! plugins :p Always clashing with Miqo..

GatheringKing
    Participant

I got the bot working by adding the missing ability as you mentioned on tab #2. Thank you so much!

I was wondering how do i change the HP it teleports me to after almost every node? Minus the elpis one of course. My FC home area is where it sends me to despite my HP being Shar.

Thank you again.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

I got the bot working by adding the missing ability as you mentioned on tab #2. Thank you so much!

I was wondering how do i change the HP it teleports me to after almost every node? Minus the elpis one of course. My FC home area is where it sends me to despite my HP being Shar.

Thank you again.

Well “Home Point” as mentioned in the Scenario is more of a term I use to describe a place, where I teleport to, where it isn’t as crowded and I can do things there, like afking or extracting materia etc.

You can edit it in every odd chapter from 1-23.

Edit the line teleportIf(Unterkunft, 2) to any location you want to port to. If you don’t want to port to an estate you probably need to remove the the , 2 from it. Like that for example: teleportIf(Kugane).

GatheringKing
    Participant

awesome thank you! also if you remove the , 2) i noticed that it tries to make you wait for the next timer.

So if it’s say 19:30, and the next timer is at 20:01, if you don’t have ,2, it’ll say afk until 2300+ seconds

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

awesome thank you! also if you remove the , 2) i noticed that it tries to make you wait for the next timer.

So if it’s say 19:30, and the next timer is at 20:01, if you don’t have ,2, it’ll say afk until 2300+ seconds

This shouldn’t have any impact on the afk time. The , 2 is just a second parameter for the teleport function, meaning the second estate you have listed, it’s not needed for any other teleport. Also do not remove the ) at the end of the line.

If you wait too long, you started the Scenario at the wrong Chapter.

lazyfart
    Participant

Hi! is there any way to work around the constant TP-ing back to home base? Id like miqo to wait at the node’s location, and as soon as it hits the next node’s timer, she just TPs straight to the next location?

I tried it, but she never TPed, she waited at the node she just gathered eternally…

———

nvm! figured it out lol, the afk until timer was wrong.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  lazyfart.

Zaylin
    Participant

I’m not sure why but mine gets hung up on afkUntil….and just doesn;t move on to the next step unless I click next

Zaylin
    Participant

What did you do to keep from TPing to home base? I too would like to just stay until its time for the next node

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

What did you do to keep from TPing to home base? I too would like to just stay until its time for the next node

Remove the teleportIf(Unterkunft, 2) line from each odd Chapter 1-23.

I’m not sure why but mine gets hung up on afkUntil….and just doesn;t move on to the next step unless I click next

It’s intended that it waits at that point til a specific time is reached. If you are waiting longer than 6 RL-Minutes, you started at the wrong time. If you are using 12 hour format ensure, that you are starting at the correct Chapter.

ibenny1011
    Participant

What is the Boon+30% referring to? Mine gets stuck there

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

What is the Boon+30% referring to? Mine gets stuck there

Miqo can’t press your “+30% increased yieldbonus chance” skill (Pioneer’s Gift II / Mountaineer’s Gift II). Put them on your hotbar and it should work.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.