[Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 65 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Initially, I was very confused about what you meant by the “Expertise” stat. I then realized you meant “Perception”. I suggest you edit that in your original post.

Lol they changed the stat name in german, but not in english… 🙂

Well thanks I corrected it.

Edib
    Participant

Thanks works a treat!

DarthManwe
    Participant

There might a tiny time drift, mine broke after 4 full rotations at afkUntil 00:01et at step 1 for a full eorzean day (which is over an hour and naturally hit afk timer and logged out).

Not sure how to fix it.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

There might a tiny time drift, mine broke after 4 full rotations at afkUntil 00:01et at step 1 for a full eorzean day (which is over an hour and naturally hit afk timer and logged out).

Not sure how to fix it.

It should be almost impossible to end up stuck on the afkUntil(00:01et) line, if it was already in the loop. I guess you might have started it at one of the later chapters and then it went for 4 full rotations. The default repeat is for 5 times. So around 5 hours (or when you start on a later chapter 4 hours + the time needed to reach the end the first time).

So you might want to change the number of repeats in the 25th Chapter to a higher value.

If you believe it wasn’t that, I would need the logs from Miqo to see where it has taken so long, that you went over 00:01et before you reached the afkUntil line.

DarthManwe
    Participant

I’ll edit the max repeat, and run another take over the night, if anything pops up, I’ll link the logs.

Probably a problem on my end though, thinking about it.

DarthManwe
    Participant

It happened again.

I’m attaching the last minutes’ log of miqo when it happened.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

It happened again.

I’m attaching the last minutes’ log of miqo when it happened.

You are taking a really long time to just extract a few materia. I am speaking of way too long. You either have a keybind conflict or someone maybe messed with you by trading for example.

I guess it’s the second one, as you mentioned it was already running for 4 iterations before.

I would strongly advise against letting it run over the whole night unsupervised, but you should put at least the busy status then, which makes you more obvious though.

DarthManwe
    Participant

Thanks, I’m changing tactics with this one, I disabled the extracts in that chapter and will not let it run overnight, instead using it in 2-3 hour bursts while I’m working. A few iterations in, everything seems kosher.

I’ll look into the keybind problem, but it never became a problem before, so it’s a little odd. I assigned Numpad keys with modifiers ( ctrl + shift) to actions necessary for miqo to work, might be time to revise them on my end.

Chihiro
    Chihiro
    Participant

nvm wrong scenario

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Chihiro Chihiro.

GatheringKing
    Participant

Hey I love this scenario.

I am fully penta melded gatherer in every slot including weapons. I have 0 problems using it except for it actually clicking the items to collect.

It flies me there. It clicks the appropriate abilities to increase yield, but then just stands there.

It requires 2990? To collect and I’m like 3400+ perfectly melded.

What can I do to fix it? I’ve downloaded and re-installed your scenario multiple times to no avail.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Hey I love this scenario.

I am fully penta melded gatherer in every slot including weapons. I have 0 problems using it except for it actually clicking the items to collect.

It flies me there. It clicks the appropriate abilities to increase yield, but then just stands there.

It requires 2990? To collect and I’m like 3400+ perfectly melded.

What can I do to fix it? I’ve downloaded and re-installed your scenario multiple times to no avail.

Well I am not sure. I guess you either have a keybind conflict somewhere or you might miss one of the abilities. What does Miqo say in the logs?

GatheringKing
    Participant

It doesn’t say anything. It shows all the abilities popped but then it just stands there after:
    1. Using Action (Start)
    2. Using Action (Yield +2)
    3. Using Action (Boon +30%)

Then it just stands there for a bit then says “We’ll, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉 )

How do I check the keybinds necessary?

Thank you again for this great work

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

It doesn’t say anything. It shows all the abilities popped but then it just stands there after:
    1. Using Action (Start)
    2. Using Action (Yield +2)
    3. Using Action (Boon +30%)

Then it just stands there for a bit then says “We’ll, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉 )

How do I check the keybinds necessary?

Thank you again for this great work

The full logs would be more useful, most important the line where it shows the chosen rotation. Just the lines, from choosing the rotation til the end where it doesn’t do anything anymore should be enough.
    If you have choosen a rotation with 800 or 900 GP it needs the Bountiful Harvest II or Bountiful Yield II for example, which then would mean you don’t have that skill on your hotbar or have the miner skill on the botanist hotbar or vice versa. (on an earlier position than your correct skills). If you’ve chosen the 600GP rotation, then it would mean you probably have either no key bound or a conflicting keybind for the collection:

I guess the key for collection is under System -> Accept (the very first key), default is num0

Chargulae
    Participant

Im having a few troubles with this randomly on nodes
    10:24:08 PM) Destination reached!
    (10:24:10 PM) Selecting slot -> 4
    (10:24:11 PM) GP = 885. NOT ENOUGH – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Get_More-900GP’ (900).
    (10:24:11 PM) GP = 885. OK – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Get_More-800GP’ (800).
    (10:24:11 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (10:24:11 PM) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (10:24:13 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:24:28 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:24:44 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:24:59 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:14 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:29 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:44 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:59 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:14 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:29 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:44 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:59 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)

Thats the message I get and I have to manually gather it. It afk’d me earlier today and I got kicked out so Ive been babysitting it

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Im having a few troubles with this randomly on nodes
    10:24:08 PM) Destination reached!
    (10:24:10 PM) Selecting slot -> 4
    (10:24:11 PM) GP = 885. NOT ENOUGH – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Get_More-900GP’ (900).
    (10:24:11 PM) GP = 885. OK – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Get_More-800GP’ (800).
    (10:24:11 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (10:24:11 PM) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (10:24:13 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:24:28 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:24:44 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:24:59 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:14 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:29 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:44 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:25:59 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:14 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:29 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:44 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)
    (10:26:59 PM) Using action: (Boon +30%)

Thats the message I get and I have to manually gather it. It afk’d me earlier today and I got kicked out so Ive been babysitting it

Miqo can’t press your “+30% increased yieldbonus chance” skill (Pioneer’s Gift II / Mountaineer’s Gift II). Put them on your hotbar and it should work.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.