[Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 65 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

IcSiSo
    Participant

Great scenario, works well, thank you!

IcSiSo
    Participant

First off, all-in-all a great scenario, thank you.

At times, even though I have BTN and MIN on each others’ hot bars, my class will actually change to the last battle class I had equipped.

If prior to starting the scenario I manually switch between BTN and MIN, it seems ok, but if I begin the scenario after changing from a battle class or if at any point during the scenario (say, while waiting for the next spawn) I change to a battle class and back to MIN or BTN, the next time the scenario should change my class (to MIN or BTN per the scenario) it will instead change to the last battle class and the scenario will error out.

Thoughts? I couldn’t find any keybind that might be causing it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  IcSiSo.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

First off, all-in-all a great scenario, thank you.

At times, even though I have BTN and MIN on each others’ hot bars, my class will actually change to the last battle class I had equipped.

If prior to starting the scenario I manually switch between BTN and MIN, it seems ok, but if I begin the scenario after changing from a battle class or if at any point during the scenario (say, while waiting for the next spawn) I change to a battle class and back to MIN or BTN, the next time the scenario should change my class (to MIN or BTN per the scenario) it will instead change to the last battle class and the scenario will error out.

Thoughts? I couldn’t find any keybind that might be causing it.

Not really sure. What I’ve encountered some times though is a slight lagg, where Miqo changes jobs and can’t find the teleport skill, even if it is on the hotbar and break scenario flow and works fine after a resart.
    However this should not have anything to do with your problem.
    Do you use any macros for changing your hotbars when changing to battle classes? I also think there is a setting, which changes your hotbar, depending on if your weapon is drawn or not, could also be this. Else I don’t have any clue.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

[6.1] “Update” for Collecting Raw Eblan Danburite and Thavnairian Corn (v02)
    Downloads are updated to include the adjustment mentioned below. (v02)

There is no update needed for grids or rotations etc. If you’ve modified my Scenario you can just add this gatherSlot line for support of the 2 new items, as they are using the same node:

Chapter 2 and 14:

//# Raw Eblan Danburite
    // gatherSlot(8)

Chapter 10 and 22:

//# Thavnairian Corn
    // gatherSlot(3)

Reminder: At least 3230 Perception is needed!

rxantos
    Participant

Not sure what is happening, it everything in the scenario seem to work except i I have to manually click to get the item.
    What is the keyboard equivalent of clicking on the item?

Edit: is NUM0

Nevermind I had actions missing from toolbar.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  rxantos.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Not sure what is happening, it everything in the scenario seem to work except i I have to manually click to get the item.
    What is the keyboard equivalent of clicking on the item?

num0 is the default keyboard-key for accept, even on controller settings.

Please ensure that those are not the problem (the 2nd and 3rds points):

Please read first:

• You need to have the 3 folklore books for miner and botanist, for the gathering points to show up.
    • You need to have the required Perception stat (Expertise in german) to collect those items!
    • You need to have all skills on your hotbar which are used in the rotations. If you are just standing at the gathering point with open window and don’t collect anything, look into your logs to see which skill miqo tried to use. Boon+30% are the skills Pioneer’s Gift II / Mountaineer’s Gift II

If that doesn’t help, I would need the logs from miqo.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.