[Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0; 6.1 | Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 65 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    18+

Like my other Scenarios, I created one for the Legendary Node Materials of 6.0 aswell. Defaults to around 5 hours of gathering. You can adjust it in the last chapter (25)

This will gather:
    – Rime Dolomite
    – Lunar Adamantite Ore
    – Rhodium Sand
    – Mempisang Log
    – Golden Cocoon
    – Double-edged Herb
    – (option) Potent Spice (see below for how)
    – (option) Stonehard Water (see below for how)
    – (option) [6.1] Raw Eblan Danburite (see below for how)
    – (option) [6.1] Thavnairian Corn (see below for how)

Content:
    – 3 Gathering Rotations (GR) 600, 800 and 900 GP
    – 5 Navigation Grids (NG)
    – 1 Scenario (25 Chapters)
    – 1 Gathering Preset (GP)

You can jump into it anytime, just choose the appropiate Chapter (you can see what it is for in the header comments, you can see the Eorzean times there)

It uses the same structure as my old Scenario for the 5.4 Legendary Nodes . The Gathering Rotations have a new name, so don’t worry about duplicates. Feel free to adjust it to your needs.

Please read first:

• You need to have the 3 folklore books for miner and botanist, for the gathering points to show up.
    • You need to have the required Perception stat (Expertise in german) to collect those items!
    • You need to have all skills on your hotbar which are used in the rotations. If you are just standing at the gathering point with open window and don’t collect anything, look into your logs to see which skill miqo tried to use. Boon+30% are the skills Pioneer’s Gift II / Mountaineer’s Gift II
    • The rotations are maybe not optimal, depending on your gear level, but as the new skills are currently not supported, it is how it is. (If you switch to macro rotation in the gathering preset, you can use keypresses as a rotation or fake some of the new actions via a macro and usage of /micon if you want to use the new skills.)
    • Every 30min (1st and 13th Chapter) there will be a materia extraction. Every hour (1st Chapter) there will be a repair aswell. (You can also add them to every wait section (odd chapters), if you want to extract as soon as something gets 100% bond).
    • Every odd chapter (1, 3, 5, …) except 25 and the 2nd Elpis (7, 19) ones include a default teleport function to the second estate you have in your list. This is meant to be the behaviour, after you collected an item and prepare to wait for the next one. You are meant to adjust this to YOUR needs.
      Do not remove the afkUntil function, as this is for the waiting. (Also don’t change your job to a non gatherer here, as this might impact your GP-Refresh-Rate and thus your count of items, you will collect long term)

Addtional Info:

• Both Versions attached here does work on ANY client language. I just added an english translation for better readability of the item names.
    • The Scenario doesn’t use cordials, as it doesn’t need it, the natural refresh-rate for GP is normally enough.
    • Grids are using beacons instead of truth. No specific reason behind this, except my preference

If you’ve any suggestions for improvement or experiencing problems with the grids (like gettings stuck etc.), please let me know 🙂

———————————–

Collecting Potent Spice and Stonehard Water
    If you want to collect those, there is a commented gatherSlot(x) function in each gathering chapter (2, 4, 6, …).
    Like so:

//# Stonehard Water
    // gatherSlot(2)

Change it to this to collect this item instead of the main one for this chapter:

//# Stonehard Water
    // 
    gatherSlot(2)

———————————–

[6.1] Collecting Raw Eblan Danburite and Thavnairian Corn
    If you want to collect those, there is a commented gatherSlot(x) function in the gathering Chapters of Rime Dolomite (2 and 14) and Golden Cocoon (10 and 22), similiar to the ones of stonehard water and potent spice.

At least 3230 Perception is needed!

Like so:

//# Raw Eblan Danburite
    // gatherSlot(8)

Change it to this to collect this item instead of the main one for this chapter:

//# Raw Eblan Danburite
    // 
    gatherSlot(8)

———————————–

The Grids
    I didn’t have time to test the grids thoroughly. I made a couple of tests for each node, let the scenario run for like 3 hours and made a lot of minor adjustments, trying to make them look as natural as possible. But there is always a possibility that I didn’t account for some part.
    Please keep that in mind and notify me about any weird behaviour.

———————————–

Also there are tons of ways you can optimize this scenario for your needs. I cannot make versions for all those special things. So please adjust it to your likings.

For example:

• reducing port costs by removing the port to your estate
    • reducing port costs by staying in garlemald, after collecting there, to cheapen the next port to the moon by around 500 gil
    • using return after collecting in thule might also cheapen the next port costs and costs long term
    • using a keypress macro for gathering rotations might also increase your yield
    • faking actions to be available in the gathering rotation creator via /micon might also work
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: added info for "freezing" at gathering point
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: 6.1 Support
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

robotenthusiast
    Participant

Hi, I’m not sure if this is because of your scenario or my own settings are wrong? I’ve tried tweaking it so it does different rotations at the nodes, but it requires the use of cordials. I checked off use cordials and saved it on the preset that this scenario uses but it still won’t use cordials.

robotenthusiast
    Participant

oh nevermind, I see from one of your previous posts it’s not working because of the gather(1) line in the chapters. I’ll edit it further now.

Really love the scenario btw, ty very much for publishing it!

sherbet
    Participant

Another really great scenario, thanks so much!

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Hi, I’m not sure if this is because of your scenario or my own settings are wrong? I’ve tried tweaking it so it does different rotations at the nodes, but it requires the use of cordials. I checked off use cordials and saved it on the preset that this scenario uses but it still won’t use cordials.

Keep in mind that using cordials will burn trough them quite fast, when you letting it run for a while (around 12 cordials per hour) and also every cordial just restores like 100/150GP, wasting more than half the GP in the process. I believe it’s not worth it to insist on a 900GP Rotation. In the long run you should be fine with a mix between 800 and 900 GP Rotations.

For this Scenario I expect that you have the GP-Generation-Perk. I think the first one you need to unlock via role quests at level 70 or so. With further Enhancements of it you reach a regeneration of 8 GP every 3 seconds instead of 5GP/3s without any of it. This should be enough to restore at least 800GP for every gathering point and sometimes 900GP.

Zorei
    Participant

Thank you for the scenario! I did adjust mine to not teleport to my estate and to check for materia extractions after every node since I have the FC buff rolling. So far it’s been working great! Haven’t gotten stuck at all.

Neal
    Participant

I bought this program but can’t use any scenario and there is no guide to follow, can anyone help me? I’m copy-pasting the whole thing in scenario and clicking start like in this picture In the attachment but it always gives me syntax error. I can’t figure it out… and for the context I do have all the nodes enabled and folklores from EW..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Q: How to load presets in Miqobot?
    A: Please follow our guide on Import / Export.

Thanks,

another tip:

Pentameld your gear with cheap materia and add a materia removing command each 3 nodes.

DoppioBoi
    Participant

this is an amazing scenario! i’m new to the miqobot, and i’m still trying to figure out the INs and OUTs…but if i wanted to edit the rotation for gathering, how would i be able to do that?

Arreal
    Participant

Hi, this just shows up everytime its on on bot for Legendary nodes

(09:08:30) Selecting slot -> 6
    (09:08:31) Using action: (Start)
    (09:08:31) Using action: (Hit Once)
    (09:08:35) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    (09:08:50) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    (09:08:55) Selecting slot -> 6
    (09:08:57) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    (09:08:58) Selecting slot -> 6
    (09:08:58) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    (09:09:05) Selecting slot -> 6
    (09:09:05) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    (09:09:06) Selecting slot -> 6
    (09:09:06) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    goes on like this till it afks out

It doesnt seem to press ageless words. and just stands there forever doing nothing. Any help is appreciated’

EDIT: Nvm figured it out. Solid reason was somehow in the bars as well for BTN my mistake

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Arreal.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Arreal.

Drillz
    Participant

Hey, i’m not sure if i’m doing anything wrong but whenever I run the scenario It’ll hover over the mat but it won’t gather it. Any ideas what might be the problem? Thanks so much!

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

this is an amazing scenario! i’m new to the miqobot, and i’m still trying to figure out the INs and OUTs…but if i wanted to edit the rotation for gathering, how would i be able to do that?

under gathering -> skills -> …

you can edit the rotations there. (The rotation from this Scenario are those: “GR-6.0-Get_More-xxxGP”)

Hey, i’m not sure if i’m doing anything wrong but whenever I run the scenario It’ll hover over the mat but it won’t gather it. Any ideas what might be the problem? Thanks so much!

Be sure to have enough Expertise-Stat to gather those. Also have all the needed skills on your hotbar. Look into Miqo-Logs to see which Skill you might be missing.

ffxivnewbiebot
    Participant

Thank you very much for the scenario and grids! It works flawlessly just like your 5.4 Scenario. I had to edit some of the teleports due to it being too expensive and drains so much ticket.

Just!cE
    Just!cE
    Participant

Initially, I was very confused about what you meant by the “Expertise” stat. I then realized you meant “Perception”. I suggest you edit that in your original post.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.