[Scenario] 5.4 Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 5.4 Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 37 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by King of Hearts King of Hearts 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    5+

Hello, after the resurrection it’s time for the Legendary Nodes being gathered 🙂

This will gather (count not HQ):
    – Wattle Petribark
    – Solstice Stone
    – Hard Water
    – Silver Beech Log
    – Dolomite
    – Raindrop Cotton Boll

Content:
    – 2 Gathering Rotations (GR) 500 and 750 GP
    – 6 Navigation Grids (NG)
    – 1 Scenario (25 Chapters)
    – 1 Gathering Preset (GP)

You can jump into it anytime, just choose the appropiate Chapter (you can see what it is for in the header comments, you can see the Eorzean times there)

It uses the same structure as my old Scenario for the 5.3 Legendary Nodes, with the exception that it just uses Slot Numbers. Be aware, that, if you adjusted the rotations from the old Scenario, you might import the ones from this Scenario aswell with the same name and it might not work correctly, ensure that you just have one rotation with the same name.

Please read first:

• You need to have the folklore books for miner and botanist, for the gathering points to show up.
    • In 1st Chapter, you can enable repair and materiaExtract functions if you wish to. (You can also add them to every wait section (odd chapters), if you want to extract as soon as something gets 100% bond).
    • Every odd chapter (1, 3, 5, …) except 25 includes a default teleport function to the second estate you have in your list. This is meant to be the behaviour, after you collected an item and prepare to wait for the next one. You are meant to adjust this to YOUR needs.
      You can remove the teleport-line (to be afk at the gathering point), change it to somewhere else, use a return/teleport function block, let it be that way, etc . Do not remove the afkUntil function, as this is for the waiting. (Also don’t try to change your job to a non gatherer here, as this might impact your GP-Refresh-Rate and thus your count of items, you will collect long term)
    • If you don’t have enough perception to have at least 1% chance to obtain the items in HQ, then Pick Clean wont work. In this case you need to adjust the Gathering Rotation for 750 GP to not have Pick Clean. For example: Yield+2, x1 Yield+1, Hit Once, x1 Yield+1, Hit Once (even if the adjusted rotation does not cost 750 GP, do not change the name of the rotation itself)
    • -> in the same manner you can adjust the rotations if you actually want to gather some HQ-Mats aswell.

Addtional Info:
    – The Gathering Preset does not contain any item names, it’s purely so you don’t have to manually clear the gathering node filter in the gathering tab, each time you use the Scenario.
    (The Scenario works in ANY client language, this point only affects readability) The names for items and the teleport locations are in german. I didn’t bother to translate them, as it doesn’t impact performance and I don’t need to make an english version, with the slot numbers being used.
    – The Scenario doesn’t use cordials, as it doesn’t need it, the natural refresh-rate for GP is normally enough.

If you’ve any suggestions for improvement, please let me know 🙂

———————————–

*UPDATES*

Version 2
    Adjusted the grids to fix some problems like descending weirdly or flying head on against an aetheryte.
    – If you have a previous version, you can just import the new grids from the “SC-5.4_Gathering-grid-update-1.txt” file and delete the old grids.
    – If you don’t have a previous version, just download the full Scenario and ignore the hotfix file for the grids.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: Version 2 - Grid Updates
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nari1017
    Participant

i was just sitting down to make a scenario and thought id check if someone beat me to it.
    youre a godsend

soccer09
    Participant

Trying it out, but sol rocks and dolomites are not gathering for me at all

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Trying it out, but sol rocks and dolomites are not gathering for me at all

Could you elaborate a bit? Is it not porting to an area? Is it not flying to the gathering point. When it arrives at the gathering point, does it not select the item?
    Edit: Does it collect hard water for you? If not, you might don’t have the folklore for miner?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Nekro Nekro.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Update:

Adjusted the grids to fix some problems like descending weirdly or flying head on against an aetheryte.

– If you have a previous version, you can just import the new grids from the “SC-5.4_Gathering-grid-update-1.txt” file (in opening post) and delete the old grids.
    – If you don’t have a previous version, just download the full Scenario and ignore the hotfix file for the grids.

soccer09
    Participant

Thank you, yeah hard water was another one that you would get to it and it wouldn’t start to auto gather, dolomite was the other and solstice stones

soccer09
    Participant

I see it happening only on the mining scenarios. that it will not auto gather, I have all folklore so i know that is not the issue at least. I have tp physically click through the mining spots, BTN seems to be working normal

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

I see it happening only on the mining scenarios. that it will not auto gather, I have all folklore so i know that is not the issue at least. I have tp physically click through the mining spots, BTN seems to be working normal

So if I guess correctly: You go to the gathering point (it is showing up), then you press your skill for yield+2 and then it just stops and doing nothing?

If yes, please look into this and ensure you have enough perception on your miner or adjust the Gatherer-Rotation to exclude Pick Clean.

If you don’t have enough perception to have at least 1% chance to obtain the items in HQ, then Pick Clean wont work. In this case you need to adjust the Gathering Rotation for 750 GP to not have Pick Clean. For example: Yield+2, x1 Yield+1, Hit Once, x1 Yield+1, Hit Once (even if the adjusted rotation does not cost 750 GP, do not change the name of the rotation itself)

Edit: As another fix, you could remove the line rotationIfGP(GR-Get_more-750GP) from all Gathering Chapters for miner (4,6,10,16,18,22)

soccer09
    Participant

I think I just had to change the preset grid for the rocks, trying it now, since those rocks cannot be HQ pick clean as you mentioned wont work and will get stuck.

Thank you for your time and effort on this project!

m3tin
    Participant

how can i adjust the gathering rotation so that it wont use pick clean anymore

earleebyrd
    earleebyrd
    Participant

don’t forget to save

Attachments:

uwu
    Participant
    2+

I got rid of the scenario clutter and teleporting back to the house after every chapter. Also optimized the gathering rotation to use Brute/Brunt Force after the 5th hit instead of pick clean if people want some HQ items

Good work!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  uwu.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  uwu.
    Attachments:

uwu
    Participant

I got rid of the scenario clutter and teleporting back to the house after every chapter. Also optimized the gathering rotation to use Brute/Brunt Force after the 5th hit instead of pick clean if people want some HQ items

Good work!

Guess materia extraction isnt working so you need to // it in chapter 1

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Nice, I will take over the 500GP Rotation, if I update it the next time. However, it will rarely be used, as you have enough refresh to reach the 750GP. Even, if you started 1min late. It seems, you have equalized both rotations, but I think, if you want to go for Quality, it’s better to include an HQ +30% after the Yield+2 (for the 750GP one), 800GP should be working aswell, once it’s in the cycle. For crafting, HQ Gathering Mats are hardly anything worth though.

The “clutter” is intentional. With the setup you can jump in anytime you want, without pressing the “next”-button. If it is for example 02:01 ET and you start the gathering Chapter (in this case Chapter 3), then you will need to press next for the afkUntil line, as it will wait for the next window. It’s more a thing of preference and I know some people didn’t like the teleport in between, so thanks for adjusting it for those 🙂
    I also like that you are flying to the nodes a short time beforehand (I might use that aswell, if I update it again).

Guess materia extraction isnt working so you need to // it in chapter 1

Materia Extraction is working fine for me. Ensure that you have the icon on the bar. If it still doesn’t work and you fullfill the other requirements from the docs, it might be a language problem again. So you might want to share your client language. For german it is working fine.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Nekro Nekro.

Trotski
    Participant

The teleport locations are in german? How can I change that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.