[Scenario] 5.3 Recipe gathering mats

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 5.3 Recipe gathering mats

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Whitesox 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    2+

Just wanted to throw in my scenario for the gathering mats needed for the 5.3 recipes (except aethersand).

This will gather (count, not HQ):

– Merbau Log
    – Brashgold Ore (or Fireheart Cobalt)
    – Tender Dill (or Imperial Fern)
    – Ashen Alumen
    – Purpure Shell Chip
    – Duskblooms

Content:
    2 Gathering Presets (GP),
    2 Gathering Rotations (GR) 500 and 750 GP,
    6 Navigation Grids (NG),
    1 Scenario (25 Chapters)

– The Grids are meant to be somewhat natural (not ascending in the sky in a straight line)
    – You can uncomment the gathering Preset from “GP-5.3_Legend” to “GP-5.2_Legend” if you want to gather Fireheart Cobalt or Imperial Fern, if you want to. You could even just do this for the second half of the scenario, to gather both.
    – It has save mechanisms as in if you are late and the item disappeared, you wont sit there and try to gather for an eternity. (If the item disappearing, when you are approaching it, miqo will still fly there, but will stop once she landed and sees no nodes). That doesn’t fix navigation-stuck-problems as miqo still tries to fly there before stopping the gathering.
    – You can jump into it everytime, being it waiting for the next item or straight up immediately porting and gathering the item.
    – You will always see (via comments), what item miqo attempts to gather or is waiting for being gathered.
    – It has a “Home Point” to afk there which defaults to the Second Estate you have in your list. You can adjust this to your needs (and copy it over, as the home point is an own chapter), just be sure to not remove the “afkUntil(xxx)”-line. You could repair, walk around, extract materia (manually), do nothing (like in this), even remove the teleport if you don’t want that, etc. (only chat interactions or readjusting prices isn’t possible as miqo blocks keyboard inputs in text fields)

comment lines with “//#” aren’t meant to be adjusted.
    comment lines with just “//” means you can activate them, if you wish (just for gathering preset 5.2 mats)

I did let this scenario run for over 3-4 hours and didn’t see any “stuck”-problem whatsoever, some intentional bumping into aetheryte or strafing walls though (duskblooms, shell chip). The times are enough to recover enough GP almost everytime for the more expensive “rotation” (750GP)

I did this for the german client, but made an english version aswell via text replacements and tested it in english client, though I just let the english version run 10 minutes, so you might keep an eye over it aswell for the first time. (Port points are still german, as this works and I didn’t bother replacing it).

If you have improvement-suggestions, I would be happy to hear them 🙂

PS: I maybe will update the aetheryte grid points to match the port spawn points later on.
    PPS: If you encounter an “EZ” that is the abbreviation for Eorzea Time in german, didn’t bother to translate that aswell in comments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vega
    Participant

hey, everything works for me except the fact that i get stuck with pick clean / actually gathering on the node. It will use pick clean, but attempt to use pick clean over and over again without actually hitting the node. Any idea what im doing wrong? thank you

vega
    Participant

found the issue. Works now

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Could you specify what the issues was? Did you need to adjust something? Or was it missing “Pick Clean” on your hotbar? Or something else?

AzuraMage
    Participant

Would also like to know what caused it, since i’m actually having that myself, i do however have pick clean on my bar, it just doesnt auto swing.
    Teleports work fine and look good, it presses the buffs so that bit looks good :>

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  AzuraMage.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

So lets try to compare our messages from miqo.
    When I am using it, I get those messages:

(18:47:10) 1 trip more..
    (18:47:11) Destination reached!
    (18:47:13) Selecting slot -> 6
    (18:47:14) GP = 868. OK - rotation 'GR-Get_more-750GP' (750).
    (18:47:14) Using action: (Start)
    (18:47:14) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (18:47:16) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (18:47:18) Using action: (Finish)
    (18:47:18) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (18:47:26) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (18:47:34) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (18:47:38) My precious shiny sparkles! (1/1)

What looks your log like, when your destination is reached?
    And do you actually use the skill or doesn’t it activate? Which language do you play on? etc.

AzuraMage
    Participant
    (5:52:33 PM) 1 trip more..
    (5:52:34 PM) Destination reached!
    (5:52:36 PM) Selecting slot -> 4
    (5:52:37 PM) GP = 799. OK - rotation 'GR-Get_more-750GP' (750).
    (5:52:37 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (5:52:37 PM) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (5:52:39 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)

i’ve just removed “Finish” from the rotation as none other rotation i use has it, to see if that fixes it :> will let you know on the next node =)

Edit: im using EN, it flys to node perfectly fine and smooth (good job there) uses the buffs, but doesnt hit the node.

Update: Nope, that didnt make it hit the node either exactly the same as above.

(5:58:56 PM) 1 trip more..
    (5:58:57 PM) Destination reached!
    (5:58:59 PM) Selecting slot -> 1
    (5:59:00 PM) GP = 799. OK - rotation 'GR-Get_more-750GP' (750).
    (5:59:00 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (5:59:00 PM) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (5:59:02 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)

Edit 2: the wiered thing is, if i do go over to “Gather” and click start there, it does actually gather it

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

By any chance, did you accidentally imported the german version? Cause it is gathering by name (look into the gathering presets “GP-5.3_Legend”, “GP-5.2_Legend”). And see if you see the english names of the items. If not, you might delete those both presets and reimport the english version of the scenario.

There could be a workaround by choosing the gathering slots in each chapter, but I decided against that. Cause it’s easier to change or add a new name, once it’s setup.

AzuraMage
    Participant

No i only downloaded and inported the “scenario.SC-5.3_Gathering-English” one i checked the spelling inside “Gathering” and it was spelt correctly too

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

I actually don’t have any clue why it wouldn’t work then. You might want to add a “hit once” after the pick clean and see if that triggers miqo to continue hitting it.

Oh yeah, the normal behaviour should be miqo moving to the slot of the item first, before buffing itself. If she doesn’t do that, than there could be the problem.

AzuraMage
    Participant

She moves to the slot she’s meant to hit, she does all the buffs, then just stops. going to see if renaming them all works will find out on the next slot, note the spells are correct but it may prompt her to wake up

by the way, looking at your log, you actually use “Finish” my client doesnt do “Finish”

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

One thing I want to mention: Do you have “assist mode” toggled on in gathering tab? This might do the rotation, but skips actually gathering.

Edit: Also try to do a “hit once” in your rotation and see if it is doing that and maybe continue with it.
    Edit2: Highly unlikely, but did it maybe stop cause of “- no empty space left in inventory;” ? Did it actually stop gathering on the node or just completely doing nothing after buffs?

Edit3: I mean as workaround you could still replace the pick clean with “x1 Yield +1” and see if that works, if it is just cause of Pick Clean. I actually cant think of much else, which would result in that behaviour. (don’t rename the rotation though!)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Nekro Nekro.

AzuraMage
    Participant

It just simply did nothing after selecting the Ore type, and using both buffs, IF i click the node manually to gather, it thinks it did it,
    i just added a load of “hit once” to the rotation to to see if that does anything. and no, i don’t have Assist mode on as far as i know. i can’t actually remember how to turn it on haha

didnt work with “hit once” its like its spamming Pick Clean,

(6:39:52 PM) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (6:39:54 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (6:40:09 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (6:40:16 PM) Selecting slot -> 6
    (6:40:17 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (6:40:19 PM) Selecting slot -> 6
    (6:40:20 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (6:40:30 PM) Selecting slot -> 6
    (6:40:31 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (6:40:31 PM) Selecting slot -> 6
    (6:40:31 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (6:40:32 PM) Selecting slot -> 6
    (6:40:33 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (6:40:35 PM) Selecting slot -> 6
    (6:40:36 PM) Using action: (Pick Clean)

Once i move my mouse it select and trys using it again.

Update: im going to Remove Pick Clean and see if anything happens on the next node.
    Update 2: Ashen node farmed perfectly without any changes but it is name 1 in the gathering list.

AzuraMage
    Participant

It wont let me edit my previous post:

(6:57:21 PM) GP = 799. OK - rotation 'GR-Get_more-750GP' (500).
    (6:57:21 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (6:57:21 PM) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (6:57:24 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (6:57:32 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (6:57:40 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (1/1)
    (6:57:40 PM) Woot-woot!
    (6:57:40 PM) I got loads of sparkles in my pockets!
    (6:57:40 PM) Guess it's time to rest for a bit :)
    (6:57:40 PM) Everything is gathered!
    (6:57:40 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 4 complete.

Removing Pick Clean from the rotation fixed it. So i don’t think thats a fault with this, it HAS to be miq then as its a skill issue,

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

So I tested it with the english version, re-imported the gathering rotations etc. And I can’t seem to find any problem, also not with removing the Finish etc.
    If you cannot use “hit once”, maybe something is wrong there? I don’t think something is wrong in my scenario, but either in your configuration or in miqobot itself on specific occasions? Did you try to look, if you have assist mode enabled?

Else kao might can add something, cause I cant think of anything anymore.

Edit: One thing I can still think of is that your keybind for pick clean maybe is somehow interfering with your confirm keybind (default numpad0), so it is using that instead somehow? Sounds unlikely, but still wanted to mention it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Nekro Nekro.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.