[Scenario] 5.3 Recipe gathering mats

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 5.3 Recipe gathering mats

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Whitesox 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Does it matter what keybind, pick clean is on? Or does it have to be on 4. It just won’t hit the material I’m gathering for

It doesn’t matter, but if you don’t satisfy the condition for it to be activated (being the HQ-Chance is over 0%) then you will end in this loop.

To fix the issue, that after Pick Clean you wont gather, delete the gathering Rotation GR-Get_more-750GP and reimport it from the file attached to this post here. This should be enough. Don’t change the name of the rotation itself.

The problem seems to be, that you don’t have enough stats to have a HQ-Chance on the item at all, meaning you cannot use Pick Clean on it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cake
    Participant

Thank you! I mean I do have enough stats for it. 430 gear melded. 758 gp

Can you also add a Fireheart Cobalt to the list? Or can I do it myself?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Cake.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Thank you! I mean I do have enough stats for it. 430 gear melded. 758 gp

Can you also add a Fireheart Cobalt to the list? Or can I do it myself?

It doesn’t depend on your GP-Count. If you don’t have enough perception (or however the stat in english is called), you sometimes get no HQ-Chance by the gathering point effect or just cause you just haven’t enough perception at all. In any case it results in 0% HQ-Chance which makes Pick Clean unusable.

Fireheart Cobalt and Imperial Fern are already added (read the Description of the Post). For easiest usage, see here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-5-3-recipe-gathering-mats/page/2/#post-23761

Cake
    Participant

Thank you, I didn’t read that post before

spidyx1092
    Participant

Wish it had mist spinach! Otherwise great grid preset!

Whitesox
    Participant

How can i change the teleport option?
    My slot 1, 2 and 3 are personal house/FC/friend house
    I want to teleport somewere close to avoid 999gil teleports at all times.Like Eulmore maybe
    Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Whitesox.

Snax
    Participant

Hi I am completely new ,and I have a problem with line 4 it will not teleport to estate 2 as it is not listed
    any idea how to fix that?
    Thanks

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    1+

I personally removed those lines to TP me to my personal estate simply because I don’t want to spend about 1300 gil every time I hop from one node to the next (tp to estate then max range tp to gathering area) you can try adding a wait so you hit the nodes in the middle of the time node so less people will notice you. You can also change the TP to take you to Eulmore or Crystarium.
    TLDR: Remove the estate 2 tp sections and it will work fine.

Whitesox
    Participant

yeap, i just dont want stay in the node until next pops, and i dont know how to put the tp to eulmore/cryst

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    1+

teleport(The Crystarium)
    teleport(Eulmore)
    for each one respectively.

Whitesox
    Participant

I think has to be a number like estate, Lol, thanks.
    I will try now select a pont on map to wait until next node to not spend with teleports. Thanks 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.