[Scenario] 5.3 Recipe gathering mats

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 5.3 Recipe gathering mats

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Whitesox 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

AzuraMage
    Participant

My num0 is defulted, also i had pick clean on button 4:p
    ill have a look in a bit for the assist mode, i have to click each node individually if thats what you mean,

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybinds and hotbar configuration in order to identify the problem.
    Please contact us directly and we will do our best to help you:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

amrodrigo93
    Participant

Is there a way to add materia extract as well repairing to this? Im not really familiar with adding to a scenario of someone could help me. Would using cordials have to be added as well? I have it checked but my character does not use them.

curseofthegods
    Participant

Scenario is amazing but is it possible to add a cordial use after each gather? I use a 850gp rotation. I am not sure how to do it

smrtrnj
    smrtrnj
    Participant

Scenario is amazing but is it possible to add a cordial use after each gather? I use a 850gp rotation. I am not sure how to do it

U can just use SendKey or SendIcon to use cordial on your hotbar in scenario for whatever time and nodes u want

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Would using cordials have to be added as well? I have it checked but my character does not use them.

Currently Miqobot doesn’t use the cordials, when using presets in a scenario. You can do it manually though.
    You just need to place the line sendIcon(X, Y, 3) behind each gather(1) in the chapters 2, 4, 6, 8, etc.
    Where
    X = the hotbar number your cordial is placed on and
    Y = the slot number from left to right on this hotbar

So it looks like this:

//# when node isn't there
    workUntil(01:50ET)
    gather(1)

sendIcon(X, Y, 3)

I don’t recommend it though. The Scenario is designed to actually not use cordials, as you regenerate enough GP to use the 750GP-Rotation, without using it. And burning trough cordials (12 per hour), just to fit an extra Yield+3 I think is unneccessary. (Also you would be using a cordial for around 100-150GP xd)

Is there a way to add materia extract as well repairing to this?

– Materia Extract is maybe possible, but there is no function for miqo yet and if you cant ensure that every item you attempt to extract materia from is actually extractable, then you need to keep that in mind, while working with sendKey() functions to extract the materia.

– Reparing could be easily added, but to be honest, you almost don’t loose any durability. You would need to let it run for I think 10-15 hours straight, even more when you repaired your gear over 100%, to reach 0 durability. If you still want to add it, you could just place a repair() before the repeatAll() in Chapter 25. If you don’t have crafters to repair your gear yourself, you would need to have a grid to some repairing NPC, move there and then use repairNpc()

So you could import the grid I attached and add these lines into the last chapter (25) or add an chapter between 24 and 25 to include those:

teleport(Pfotenschlag)
    grid(NG-Repair_AmhAraeng)
    waypoint(8)
    repairNpc()

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vega
    Participant

for me it was that i didnt have enough perception so the quality was 0 % to begin with , hence pick clean doesnt work .

I have another issue though, when it says afkuntil(14:01et) for example, and for me its 12:12 pm , it says it will take 2284 seconds so it basically skips the next 2 pm timing. why is that ?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

for me it was that i didnt have enough perception so the quality was 0 % to begin with , hence pick clean doesnt work .

I actually didn’t think of the “pick clean” condition, sure that could be the point. Maybe Miqobot should tell you in chat, that the condition of Pick Clean is not satisfied, that would lift much confusion xd

I have another issue though, when it says afkuntil(14:01et) for example, and for me its 12:12 pm , it says it will take 2284 seconds so it basically skips the next 2 pm timing. why is that ?

You are probably starting it on the wrong point then. The afkUntil function uses the 24h format, which means afkUntil(14:01et) actually means “akf until 02:01 pm ET”, as you have 12:12pm which equals to I guess 00:12 in 24h format? (I am not using 12h format often) it waits til it’s 2pm again. At least if I didn’t miss something

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can switch the game clock to 24-hour if you get confused.

vega
    Participant

yeah i was the dumb one once again …

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Well, different time formats can always be confusing. When I do any update to the scenario, I might also add the 12h time format to the comment, so that doesn’t happen anymore^^

Edit: 12:12 p.m. is actually 12:12 in 24h-format, so likely it was a.m. but misread as p.m. I guess.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Nekro Nekro.

curseofthegods
    Participant

Would using cordials have to be added as well? I have it checked but my character does not use them.

Currently Miqobot doesn’t use the cordials, when using presets in a scenario. You can do it manually though.
    You just need to place the line sendIcon(X, Y, 3) behind each gather(1) in the chapters 2, 4, 6, 8, etc.
    Where
    X = the hotbar number your cordial is placed on and
    Y = the slot number from left to right on this hotbar

So it looks like this:

//# when node isn't there
    workUntil(01:50ET)
    gather(1)

sendIcon(X, Y, 3)

I don’t recommend it though. The Scenario is designed to actually not use cordials, as you regenerate enough GP to use the 750GP-Rotation, without using it. And burning trough cordials (12 per hour), just to fit an extra Yield+3 I think is unneccessary. (Also you would be using a cordial for around 100-150GP xd)

Is there a way to add materia extract as well repairing to this?

– Materia Extract is maybe possible, but there is no function for miqo yet and if you cant ensure that every item you attempt to extract materia from is actually extractable, then you need to keep that in mind, while working with sendKey() functions to extract the materia.

– Reparing could be easily added, but to be honest, you almost don’t loose any durability. You would need to let it run for I think 10-15 hours straight, even more when you repaired your gear over 100%, to reach 0 durability. If you still want to add it, you could just place a repair() before the repeatAll() in Chapter 25. If you don’t have crafters to repair your gear yourself, you would need to have a grid to some repairing NPC, move there and then use repairNpc()

So you could import the grid I attached and add these lines into the last chapter (25) or add an chapter between 24 and 25 to include those:

teleport(Pfotenschlag)
    grid(NG-Repair_AmhAraeng)
    waypoint(8)
    repairNpc()

Good points. This scenario works amazing without cordials and food. Thank you!

vega
    Participant

Is it possible to just swap one of the brashgold cycles with fireheart cobalt? so for for example 6 am he would gather fireheart and on 6pm he would gather brashgold. Is there an easy way to swap it manually ? Thx in advance 🙂

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

In every chapter, where you could gather 2 possible items, you will see this structure:

gatherPreset(GP-5.3_Legend)
    // gatherPreset(GP-5.2_Legend)

Place your cursor behind the // and press Enter, so it looks like that:

gatherPreset(GP-5.3_Legend)
    //
     gatherPreset(GP-5.2_Legend)

Do that in Chapter 4 and it will gather fireheart there and in chapter 16 it will still go for brashgold. If you make this change in chapter 16 aswell, you will just gather fireheart.

To reverse it, place your cursor in front of gatherPreset(GP-5.2_Legend) and press backspace, so it returns to the first structure example I have given.

Cake
    Participant

Does it matter what keybind, pick clean is on? Or does it have to be on 4. It just won’t hit the material I’m gathering for

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.