[Scenario] 5.4 Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 5.4 Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 37 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by King of Hearts King of Hearts 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Uxhak
    Participant

you shouldn’t need to change the teleport locations to English. miqobot seems to still teleport to the correct place. At least for me it does and i have and English client

craftlalaruler
    Participant

I’m having issues with miqobot waiting longer than the advised ET.

Uxhak
    Participant

how much longer? Usually it will initiated the teleport 1 ez minuite after the time so it ends up actually teleporting like 2-4 ez min after the stated time just due to sheer latency. If it is going further then that over time you may be experiencing more lag then usual. Otherwise im not sure what it could be as there’s no other cause for miqobot to delay unless the time in the scenario is set wrong.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

The teleport locations are in german? How can I change that?

They’re in German, but they should still work. I play using the English client (no foreign language anything set up on my computer or game) and I was able to run this with no problems.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

The teleport locations are in german? How can I change that?

You can just rewrite them, however as the others already have pointed out: You don’t need to. The Scenario will still work regardless your client language. It might just impact you, if you want to read it.

I’m having issues with miqobot waiting longer than the advised ET.

Miqo will tell you how long she will wait in the logs. If you are waiting for more than around 300-360 seconds you might started the Scenario in the wrong chapter. Be aware that it uses the 24h format.

soccer09
    Participant

The script is just fine, just adjust to what you need, the German is read just fine. Been using it and thank you Nekro!

mik1312
    Participant

hello,

your scenario did work fine the last couple days until today, but for some reason i get stuck there sometimes now.

(19:12:37) I am ‘BTN’ now! :3
    (19:12:37) Teleporting to: ‘Pfotenschlag’
    (19:12:51) Successfully teleported to ‘Pfotenschlag’. :3
    (19:12:52) Added 500 GP rotation: ‘GR-Get_more-500GP’
    (19:12:53) Added 750 GP rotation: ‘GR-Get_more-750GP’
    (19:12:54) WORK until: 19:50ET (300 seconds)
    (19:12:54) Gathering started.
    (19:12:54) Max node count: 1
    (19:12:54) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (19:12:54) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (19:12:54) Going from 10 to 21 in 5 trips.
    (19:12:59) 4 trips more..
    (19:15:13) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (19:15:13) Time/Estimate: 133.5501/133.5385
    (19:15:13) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (19:15:13) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (19:15:13) 3 trips more..
    (19:15:13) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (19:15:13) 2 trips more..
    (19:15:13) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (19:15:13) 1 trip more..
    (19:15:13) Destination reached!
    (19:15:13) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (19:15:13) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (19:15:13) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (19:15:13) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (19:15:13) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (19:15:13) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

your scenario did work fine the last couple days until today, but for some reason i get stuck there sometimes now.

Well, I didn’t encountered this yet. And I let it run for almost 20-30 hours or so, but I made a quick fix where that shouldn’t be happening, you can import the new grid and delete the old one with the same name.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mik1312
    Participant

Well, I didn’t encountered this yet. And I let it run for almost 20-30 hours or so, but I made a quick fix where that shouldn’t be happening, you can import the new grid and delete the old one with the same name.

thank you 🙂

dam10886
    Participant

i probably have something setup wrong it has been a year since i played but when i run the rotation it takes me all the way to the node it pops yield and pick clean and then stops like never collects anything just stares at the node doing nmothing.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

i probably have something setup wrong it has been a year since i played but when i run the rotation it takes me all the way to the node it pops yield and pick clean and then stops like never collects anything just stares at the node doing nmothing.

You probably don’t have enough perception for pick clean to work. In that case Miqo will break.

If you don’t have enough perception to have at least 1% chance to obtain the items in HQ, then Pick Clean wont work. In this case you need to adjust the Gathering Rotation for 750 GP to not have Pick Clean. For example: Yield+2, x1 Yield+1, Hit Once, x1 Yield+1, Hit Once (even if the adjusted rotation does not cost 750 GP, do not change the name of the rotation itself)

You can look at earleebyrds answer here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-5-4-legendary-nodes-materials/#post-25339 how to remove pick clean from the 750GP rotation.

bc75
    bc75
    Participant

can someone help a newb out? Just started with miqobot, have imported this scenario. Trying to run it, but my char is just running around limsa lominsa and getting stuck….not sure what all i have to do…do i have to kick off in one of the areas?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

can someone help a newb out? Just started with miqobot, have imported this scenario. Trying to run it, but my char is just running around limsa lominsa and getting stuck….not sure what all i have to do…do i have to kick off in one of the areas?

At first you need to ensure to have every skill you need on your hotbars that for example includes: Teleport, Changing Jobs to Miner or Botanist, Repair, Materia Extract etc.
    Also from the sound of it, you probably started in the gathering tab, which is not the scenario itself. The Scenario is in the scenario tab and you can start in every chapter (the numbers in the slim middle column here) and everywhere you can teleport from.

It’s meant to wait for the next gathering node to come available, so you need to find the chapter to start on yourself.
    In my version there is a “waiting” chapter and a “gathering” chapter. So if for example you want to start at 03:22 Eorzean Time (ET), you will then look up for chapter 5. This is a waiting chapter before the node for water becomes available at 04:00 ET. If you want to start with gathering water and it’s maybe already 04:30 ET, you can go to the next chapter (6), to start the gathering.

Once you’ve found the entry point and started it, it’s working from alone. If something produces an error, Miqo will normally tell you in the box below. For example the line teleportIf(Unterkunft, 2) in all waiting chapters will teleport you to the second estate you have in your list. If you don’t have at least two, this will produce an error and will break the scenario. You are meant to adjust this to your needs, by either specifying your own afk/waiting point or just removing the line, etc.

Every line which starts with an // will be a comment (which means not getting executed). With this you can for example disable the teleport line to your estate, if you don’t want to delete it.

Also ‘uwu’ made a less cluttered version of it, which also got rid of the teleport to your estate, if you prefer that: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-5-4-legendary-nodes-materials/#post-25341

Yulin
    Participant
    1+

Is there any way you can translate this into English for us scrubbies.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Is there any way you can translate this into English for us scrubbies.

What do you want to be translated exactly? The Scenario should work in any client language. The only things which could be translated are item names in comments, teleport locations and grid names. All which does not depend on client language to work at all.

The order of items, if that is your concern, is the same as they are mentioned in my first post:

(from chapter 1-12 and 13-24)

– Wattle Petribark
    – Solstice Stone
    – Hard Water
    – Silver Beech Log
    – Dolomite
    – Raindrop Cotton Boll

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.