[Scenario] 5.4 Legendary Node Materials

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 5.4 Legendary Node Materials

This topic contains 37 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by King of Hearts King of Hearts 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

lostmybacons
    Participant

HAving a problem with this Scenario, and another Scenario.

this particular instance that just came up for #8 on this Scenario —

“afkUNtil (11:50ET)”
    (9:25:37 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Ostalls Befehl’. :3
    (9:25:37 PM) AFK until: 11:50ET (2336 seconds)

It’s now 11:59ET. If I hit “Next” it will bypass the fact that it thinks 2 minutes is 2,336 away and continue forth with the Scenario. However, I have to sit here and manually control it for every single action that I do, that wants me to wait until X time.

What do I need to do to fix this? 🙁

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Is it 11:50ET or 23:50ET in the game? Miqo uses 24 hour format and each scenario usually have separate chapters for a.m. and p.m. Make sure you select the correct one.

lostmybacons
    Participant

Is it 11:50ET or 23:50ET in the game? Miqo uses 24 hour format and each scenario usually have separate chapters for a.m. and p.m. Make sure you select the correct one.

I am pretty sure that Eorzea Time doesnt go beyond 12:00. When it’s about to be “13” it will just roll over to 1:00. It will never be 13:00, 14:00, or 23:50 ET in game. Which sounds like it’s my problem..

If Miqo is going off the in game clock, is there some way to get that to display the 24 hour clock vs 12 hour clock?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo doesnt look at the ingame clock afaik. She uses her internal timer regardless of your game settings. Just keep in mind that when you see 1:00 p.m. in the game its 13:00 for Miqo and thats it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

And yea you can switch the game to 24 hour clock but thats purely for your convenience.
    Character Config > UI Settings > HUD > Clock Type > 24-hour Format.

lostmybacons
    Participant

Miqo doesnt look at the ingame clock afaik. She uses her internal timer regardless of your game settings. Just keep in mind that when you see 1:00 p.m. in the game its 13:00 for Miqo and thats it.

Alright, I am a little confused then. So looking at the step that says “teleport (Tomra)” “afkUntil (03:58ET)”. It is currently 2:45ET. Miqo is estimating this at 2342 seconds, or 39 minutes. In reality to go from 2:45ET to 3:58ET is about 5ish minutes? give or take.

Anyways, as it gets to 3:50ET, Miqo is not doing anything, it’s just hung waiting for 3:50ET to happen. Now it’s 3:53ET, 3:50ET has passed, Miqo is stuck waiting for 3:50. I see the Node shining on my minimap. If I click “Next” on Miqo it continues forward with the script, flies me to the node, and gathers the node.

Now that’s wrapped up its on to the next node at 5:50ET. It’s 4:43ET right now. Miqo estimates another 2295 second/39 minute wait. However, as I’ve been doing each time — I just manually click “next” and it drives me into the node, gathers it for me, until the next time it gets stuck and doesn’t register the correct time.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It is currently 2:45ET.

2:45 a.m. or 2:45 p.m.?

King of Hearts
    King of Hearts
    Participant

Alright, I am a little confused then. So looking at the step that says “teleport (Tomra)” “afkUntil (03:58ET)”. It is currently 2:45ET. Miqo is estimating this at 2342 seconds, or 39 minutes. In reality to go from 2:45ET to 3:58ET is about 5ish minutes? give or take.

Anyways, as it gets to 3:50ET, Miqo is not doing anything, it’s just hung waiting for 3:50ET to happen. Now it’s 3:53ET, 3:50ET has passed, Miqo is stuck waiting for 3:50. I see the Node shining on my minimap. If I click “Next” on Miqo it continues forward with the script, flies me to the node, and gathers the node.

Now that’s wrapped up its on to the next node at 5:50ET. It’s 4:43ET right now. Miqo estimates another 2295 second/39 minute wait. However, as I’ve been doing each time — I just manually click “next” and it drives me into the node, gathers it for me, until the next time it gets stuck and doesn’t register the correct time.

So here is what I think is happening for you…..The nodes spawn at BOTH 0400 and 1600 your game clock will display 04:00 for both those times HOWEVER if you are on the chapter for 1600 and it is 04:00 AM in game it IS NOT going to do what it is supposed to do because you are running the 04:00 PM chapter. A simple solution to this is to do what Lyfox said and change your in-game clock so you better understand the time.

Character Config > UI Settings > HUD > Clock Type > 24-hour Format.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.