[Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    9+

Updated Version, always in this first post here

Gathers the botanist and miner aethersands:

– Endwood Aethersand
    – Endstone Aethersand
    – Moonlight Aethersand

Content:
    – 3 Gathering Rotations (GR) 0 and 2x 700GP (for “easy” and “hard” nodes)
    – 4 Navigation Grids (NG)
    – 1 Scenario (7 Chapters)
    – 1 Gathering Preset (GP)

You can jump into it anytime, just choose the appropiate Chapter (you can see what it is for in the header comments, you can see the Eorzean times there)

Create Macros for Ageless Words and Solid Reason
    In order to get the maximum out of the new skills, you should create a macro, to use Wise to the World after these skills. Like that:

/micon "Ageless Words"
    /ac "Ageless Words" <wait.2>
    /ac "Wise to the World"

Do that for both miner (Solid Reason) and botanist (Ageless Words) and put those skills on an earlier postion than the original skills on your hotbar.

Keep in mind, that for my “easy” 700GP Rotation there might be a time, when you waste the proc, if both Meticulous proc and don’t use a gathering attempt and Wise to the World procs as well. If you are scared about that, you might create a fake action macro with maybe the HQ Boost to 100% skill and put an “hit once” and then this macro after the +1 Attempt thing, but I don’t really care about that specific case.

Please read first:

• If you don’t get 1000 Collectablity with the 700GP rotation you NEED to change that. Either by getting more stats, changing the rotation to use one Scour more instead of a Meticulous or whatever. Everything under 1000 Collectablity will only result in maybe 1 or maxmium 2 Aethersands, even if it is at 999 Collectablity.
    • I suggest having at least 2 free bags of inventory.
    • The Low Inventory file attached has ONLY the Scenario in it and also wasn’t tested. In order to get the grids and rotations you need to import one of the other ones.
    • If you adjust the Scenario for not porting anywhere after gathering, you need to place a land() or dismount() before each aetherialReduct() line, or else you risk breaking the script

Addtional Info:

• Both Versions attached here does work on ANY client language. I just added an english translation for better readability of the item names.
    • The Scenario doesn’t use cordials, you can turn it on in the Gathering Preset if you want to.
    • Yeah it tries to port to your estate in the pause Chapters, remove it, if you want to.

If you’ve any suggestions for improvement or experiencing problems with the grids (like gettings stuck etc.), please let me know 🙂

———————————–

Inventory
    In order to maximize the yield. I decided to only aetherial reduct once you are in the 4 Eorzea-Hour pause. Which means you are collecting over around 8 E-Hours worth of items, which needs around 2 bags of inventory space. If you want to, you can add an aetherial reduct Chapter after Chapter 3 and 6.

If you are running the everytime full inventory meta, I created a proof of concept Scenario, which is also attached but DOES NOT contain any grids or rotations, it’s just the scenario. This will Reduct after a few gathering attempts, while the time window of the specific items are still open. This WAS NOT TESTED by me, I just typed it together.

———————————–
    Version 2

• Fixed not gathering in Mare (updated Grid NG-6.0_Aether-Mare)

———————————–
    Version 2 (Low Inventory)

• Fixed being stuck in air before aetherial reduction

———————————–
    [6.1] Temporary Grid Update

• Temporary Grid Update: NG-6.0_Aether-Thavnair
    • Temporary Grid-Update: NG-6.0_Aether-Labyrinthos

Delete the old grids, so you have no duplicates. Proper update for full pack comes later.
    ———————————–
    Version 3

• Added my “temporary” grid fixes to the full version
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: Version 2: Fixed Mare Grid
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: Fixed Wise TO the World Skill Macro in this post
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: Version 2 (low inventory scenario): stuck in air fix
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: 6.1 temp fix for grids
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: Version 3
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

edgedy
    Participant

Super appreciate you, thanks.

edgedy
    Participant
    2+

Works great, if you’re looking for a suggestion add in the fishing aethersand in that 4 hour window where there’s nothing to do.

rojenmcche
    Participant

Thank you for this. I am fairly new at these. Two things. I think something might be off about chapter 1. When I go there, my character doesn’t hit any of the nodes and just sits there. Also, can you tell me how exactly to insert the macro you for ageless you suggested? I have it created already. Thanks again for your assistance and the effort you put into this scenario.

wolffoxfangs
    Participant

this works FANTASTICALLY! thank you so much!

Just to let anyone working with the ENG version of the game and is trying to use

/micon "Ageless Words"
    /ac "Wise of the World"

instead the macro should be

/micon "Ageless Words"
    /ac "Wise to the World"

same for solid reason

/micon "Solid Reason"
    /ac "Solid Reason" <wait.2>
    /ac "Wise to the World"
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  wolffoxfangs.

wolffoxfangs
    Participant

Thank you for this. I am fairly new at these. Two things. I think something might be off about chapter 1. When I go there, my character doesn’t hit any of the nodes and just sits there. Also, can you tell me how exactly to insert the macro you for ageless you suggested? I have it created already. Thanks again for your assistance and the effort you put into this scenario.

For the macro youre going to want to add it in game, and then drag the macro icon to your hotbar, Miqo will see it and cast it as if it was ageless woods or solid reason, make sure ur using these macros

/micon "Ageless Words"
    /ac "Wise to the World"
    /micon "Solid Reason"
    /ac "Solid Reason" <wait.2>
    /ac "Wise to the World"
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    3+

Thank you for this. I am fairly new at these. Two things. I think something might be off about chapter 1. When I go there, my character doesn’t hit any of the nodes and just sits there.

Yes there was indeed an error, while I was testing with different behaviour with the movement, when you reduce or increase the branch distance I accidentally set the branch distance to 0 for the Mare grid. This resulted in no gathering points where in reach from any given grid point.

I fixed it by reverting the branch distance to 50 again. You can either do that to the Grid NG-6.0_Aether-Mare and save it, or delete the old one and download and import the new one attached from here. Thanks for reporting.

Just to let anyone working with the ENG version of the game and is trying to use

Thanks, I didn’t pay attention when typing the example macro. I corrected it in my post.

Also, can you tell me how exactly to insert the macro you for ageless you suggested? I have it created already. Thanks again for your assistance and the effort you put into this scenario.

Your question was already being answered (the /micon bit tricks Miqo into thinking this is the original skill), but I wanted to add a quote from my bluecrab scenario to clarify how Miqobot chooses the skill she wants to use, when multiple hotkeys are assigned the same skill (in this quote a replacement macro for the skill “Cast” was used, but the same rule applies for every other skill like Ageless words):

* Miqobot detects the first “Cast”-Skill on your hotbars for usage. It searches for hotbar first and then the slot on the hotbar. So hotbar 1 will always be preferred over hotbar 2. You can place your normal cast and the cast-macro next to each other and switch the macro to be first, if you are using this Scenario.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Works great, if you’re looking for a suggestion add in the fishing aethersand in that 4 hour window where there’s nothing to do.

I indeed thought to include that. However I don’t have much time currently and I tried the fishing way a bit and couldn’t find a way to make a reliable Fishing Preset with the grayworm bait. Maybe I had bad luck. But you just would have around 2,5 – 3 Eorzean hours to fish as you need to reduct your stuff gathered from the other chapters as well.

This combined with my failed attempts to get a satisfiable yield of the reductable fish in this short time window with the limited skillset we currently have, had me scrapped the idea for now.

I instead plan to make a fulltime fishing Scenario for this aethersand, but I need more time for that.

If I have time or when someone else finds a good way of fishing for those with the tools we currently have, I might include it as an option, so you can get all aethersands with one scenario.

Lukaribro
    Participant

During the node gathering, Miqo stops doing anything when/if 1000 collectability is achieved. If it doesn’t hit 1000, it will collect on the last integrity, or I’ll have to manually select collect if it hits 1000. It appears to be using the skills correctly up until that point, and collects when <1000, but I dont’ know what’s wrong if it maxes out collectability during the process. Any idea what’s going on here?

rojenmcche
    Participant

Thank you Nekro. I was able to go in and modify the distance. Thanks for your help

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

During the node gathering, Miqo stops doing anything when/if 1000 collectability is achieved. If it doesn’t hit 1000, it will collect on the last integrity, or I’ll have to manually select collect if it hits 1000. It appears to be using the skills correctly up until that point, and collects when <1000, but I dont’ know what’s wrong if it maxes out collectability during the process. Any idea what’s going on here?

Normal behaviour of Miqo is to skip every skill that increases collectability, when it reaches 1000. When the rotation is finished Miqo will proceed to gather for every Integrity left.

If that doesn’t happen I think you might miss some skill on your hotbar like Solid Reason / Ageless Words. Or have the Miner Skill (Solid Reason) on your Botanist hotbar or vice versa.

If that is not it, I would need the Miqo-Logs when that problem is happening starting from the point of choosing the Gathering Rotation.

edgedy
    Participant

I modified the 4 PM to break down and then go fishing for Eehs, though I didn’t include a grid or a present but this is conceptually how it’d work if someone wants to help out.

//# Pause: 16:00-20:00 EZ
    aetherialReduct()
    job(MIN)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()
    job(BTN)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()

job(FSH)
    teleport(Reah Tahra)
    grid(Eehs)
    waypoint(24)
    fishPreset(Eehs)
    dismount
    findFish()
    bait(Chimera Worm)
    fish(10)

I know there’s a method to pick a random waypoint too but forgot the command.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  edgedy.

Kuarupi
    Participant

i cant use this script, i need have a folklore tome for can use this script?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

No you don’t need those. But I need more information why you can’t use it. Doesn’t it move to the gathering points, does it give any error logs etc.?

Kuarupi
    Participant

No you don’t need those. But I need more information why you can’t use it. Doesn’t it move to the gathering points, does it give any error logs etc.?

i discovered my problem now, was my shortcuts, i put some actions in mouse button, so there not working very well, when i changed actions for keyboard shortcute works fine.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.