[Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    warriorgriffinheart
    warriorgriffinheart
    Participant
    1+

I modified the 4 PM to break down and then go fishing for Eehs, though I didn’t include a grid or a present but this is conceptually how it’d work if someone wants to help out.

I know there’s a method to pick a random waypoint too but forgot the command.

Tried my hand at making a navigation grid for the Eehs, and modified the scenario a little!

//# Pause: 04:00-08:00 EZ
    teleport(Reah Tahra)
    grid(Eehs)

job(BTN)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()

job(MIN)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()

job(FSH)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()

randomWaypoint(1,2,3,4)
    fishPreset(Eehs)
    dismount
    findFish()
    bait(Chimera Worm)
    fish(10)

aetherialReduct()
    desynth()

workUntil(07:50et)
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    2+

I modified the 4 PM to break down and then go fishing for Eehs, though I didn’t include a grid or a present but this is conceptually how it’d work if someone wants to help out.

Tried my hand at making a navigation grid for the Eehs, and modified the scenario a little!

Thank you for the input. I was working on a full fishing scenario for this aethersand as well. However I also made a version of this scenario, which uses the Grid and Fishing Preset from it.
    I am still testing the integration into this scenario, but if you want to give it a shot before I add it as an option to the OP, here is the current version attached (Just Scenario + Fishing Grid and Preset).

Edit: Also create a macro for Cast, like I mentioned in the full fishing scenario post:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Nekro Nekro.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lukaribro
    Participant

@nekro

(3:29:38 PM) I see a shiny node at (-532.860413, -400.045807, 25.399170).
    (3:29:38 PM) Going from 12 to 13 in 2 trips.
    (3:29:39 PM) 1 trip more..
    (3:29:40 PM) Destination reached!
    (3:29:42 PM) GP = 741. OK – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Collectable_Hard_Full-700GP-4T’ (700).
    (3:29:42 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (3:29:42 PM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (3:29:47 PM) Using action: (Scour)
    (3:29:50 PM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (3:29:52 PM) Using action: (Scour)
    (3:29:56 PM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (3:30:00 PM) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    Then freezes

Or Alternatively
    (3:33:37 PM) Destination reached!
    (3:33:39 PM) GP = 735. OK – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Collectable_Easy_Full-700GP-4T’ (700).
    (3:33:39 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (3:33:39 PM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (3:33:43 PM) Using action: (Scour)
    (3:33:47 PM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (3:33:49 PM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (3:33:52 PM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (3:33:56 PM) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    Then freezes

Then it just freezes there (regardless if the meticulous procs).I have Both the corrected Ageless Words/Solid Reason micro (on the very first spot on that hotbar even) and I can then directly just use my keyboard to activate it (Bound to Ctrl+1) and the macro works great, and then have to manually collect for however many integrity I have left. After I clean out the node, the script continues. Another notable oddity is that for the collections it does do, it scrolls via keyboard to the Collect button on the new UI; but on the manual ones I’m using the collect from a keybind off that hotbar with the skills.

Additioanl Info: I melded moderately into gathering/perception. Roughly over 3300/3200 respectively. Not pentamelded, but some overmelds.No extra GP or foods.

With manual intervention when it hits 1000, it looks more like
    (3:40:54 PM) Destination reached!
    (3:40:56 PM) Selecting slot -> 2
    (3:40:56 PM) GP = 707. OK – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Collectable_Easy_Full-700GP-4T’ (700).
    (3:40:56 PM) Using action: (Start)
    (3:40:56 PM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (3:41:01 PM) Using action: (Scour)
    (3:41:05 PM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (3:41:07 PM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (3:41:10 PM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (3:41:14 PM) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    (3:41:29 PM) Using action: (+1 Attempt)
    (3:41:41 PM) My precious shiny sparkles! (15/200)
    (3:41:41 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:41:41 PM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (3:41:41 PM) Going from 33 to 34 in 4 trips.
    (That’s got me 4×1000 collects)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Lukaribro.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Then it just freezes there (regardless if the meticulous procs).I have Both the corrected Ageless Words/Solid Reason micro (on the very first spot on that hotbar even) and I can then directly just use my keyboard to activate it (Bound to Ctrl+1) and the macro works great, and then have to manually collect for however many integrity I have left. After I clean out the node, the script continues.

I am almost 100% sure, that this problem occurs, because you either have the skill on a sooner hotbar (check your hotbars 1-2, etc.) and there is no hotkey bound or on a sooner hotbar there is the skill from the other gathering class.
    This should have nothing to do with 1000 Collectability but most probably with the +1 Attempt skill.

Another notable oddity is that for the collections it does do, it scrolls via keyboard to the Collect button on the new UI; but on the manual ones I’m using the collect from a keybind off that hotbar with the skills.

The collection is normal. It’s how Miqo collects this stuff.

Lukaribro
    Participant

That one particular hotbar is a confusing mess (Normally I had them as the Ctrl+#, but I rebound a few to just the direct # for a custom private script of my own (which has been off entirely for these tests). I was only thinking about it in terms of same hotbar sequential status, but yeah, it does sound like there’s a good chance that’s got to be the core of the problem. I put everything on that same hotbar and put the macro before the other skills thinking that should be enough, but I’ll give 1. Settings the whole hotbar back to the same control scheme and 2. Some different orderings to see if that resolves the freezing before then changing it back when I need to use my other unrelated script.

Thank you for the insight. I think I should be able to fix this now.

Lukaribro
    Participant

“Eureka Moment”

Turns out I had a few odd skills left on a disabled Hotbar 1 that was preceding the Hotbar 4 I had active on that UI. (1-3 were disabled but Miqo still can use disabled hotbars iirc). So it really want just as simple as purging that Hotbar 1 of the skills getting in the way and now everything works great.

The one other adjustment I had to make was that change of some 0 in the grid value on Lunar Quarts from a 0 to a 50. I don’t know grids well but before that it was stopping too short of the node to collect and just rotating between each spot without collecting. But the previously suggested 0 -> 50 change for that grid fixed that as well.

Everything is working as intended now.

KareGohan
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to use WorkUntil/Workfor with the aetherial reduction function?

porkbelly
    Participant

Hi may i know how to use the macro with the scenario?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to use WorkUntil/Workfor with the aetherial reduction function?

Sure, just place it before the reduct function I guess? But there should be no need for it. Even with a completely full bag of collectables it should not need the full 4 Eorzean Hours.

Hi may i know how to use the macro with the scenario?

This is a replacement macro. So you trick Miqo into using it, by using the icon of the ability Miqo actually wants to use and putting it on an earlier position than your original ability. (Hotbar number has higher priority than hotbar slot, so hotbar 1 will always be chosen over hotbar 2)

Arkangel10772
    Participant

i am unsure as to what you mean by make a macro and then put it onto your bars before your ability, would you be able to give an example? I put the macro on like my 1 button and miqo bot does not use the macro.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

i am unsure as to what you mean by make a macro and then put it onto your bars before your ability, would you be able to give an example? I put the macro on like my 1 button and miqo bot does not use the macro.

This is a replacement macro. So you trick Miqo into using it, by using the icon of the ability Miqo actually wants to use and putting it on an earlier position than your original ability. (Hotbar number has higher priority than hotbar slot, so hotbar 1 will always be chosen over hotbar 2)

“before your original ability” means that you create the ingame macro I mentioned to replace the usage of another skill and place this macro at an earlier position on your hotbars (like mentioned in the quote above) to let Miqo use it instead.

Example:

Hotbar 1 Slot 1: Ageless Words Macro as mentioned here
    Hotbar 1 Slot 2: Ageless Words (The skill itself)

Miqo will then use the macro at slot 1, when she tries to use the skill “Ageless Word” in any way. Swap them and Miqo will ignore the macro again.

heroicrex
    Participant

What’s the value I should be getting when not using cp? Still 1000?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

What’s the value I should be getting when not using cp? Still 1000?

No, basically everything around 400/500+ should be fine, when not spending CP. The rates are terrible for those, but the amount of those collectables will net you some extra aethersands aswell.

Door Wedge
    Participant

With regards to SC-6.0-Aethersand-BMF-v2_ENG.txt, it seems like OP didn’t add the gather presets to this iteration of the scenario, so users make sure that you grab them from NG-6.0_Aether-Mare-v2-1 or SC-6.0-Aethersand-BM-v2_ENG to ensure you don’t get an error code about the gathering preset.

Happybecker
    Participant

Hey sorry to bug you but I’m new to this and i have no idea how to set this bot up at all there any tips you could send my way? please and thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.