[Scenario] 6.0 Endtide Aethersand (Fisher)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0 Endtide Aethersand (Fisher)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    6+

Gathers the fisher aethersand (Endtide Aethersand). Will reset and reduct after each 30min of fishing. Defaults to around 3 hours of fishing.

Content:
    – 2 Navigation Grids (NG)
    – 1 Scenario (3 Chapters)
    – 2 Fishing Presets (FP)

Bait needed

• Chimera Worm (as much as you can)
    • Versatile Lure (for resetting, maybe 2 or 3)

Create Macro for Cast
    To increase the yield it is recommended to use the new Skill Thaliak’s Favor to recover a part of your spent GP. However, Miqo doesn’t support it yet, so you can use this macro to try to use it on every cast:

/micon "Cast"
    /ac "Thaliak's Favor"
    /ac "Cast"
    • Place it before your original cast skill
    • Yes you don’t need a <wait.2> after the first skill
    • Replace the Skillnames with the ones on your client language

Fishing spots
    There are 3 different fishing spots, I would recommend to move them a bit, if you don’t want to end up stacking with potential other users.

The Grids
    I have my own reset grid/location and I also use a different grid with completely different spots at the fishing hole. Which means that I don’t really have tested the grids I exported here at all. I made a few test flights nothing more. Keep that mind and notify me, if you encounter weird behaviour.

———————————-
    Version 2

• Added dismount function to ensure ground before fishing

———————————-
    Version 3

• Restructured Scenario to use an action (default is return) after Scenario is completed
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: Version 2: added dismount
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Nekro Nekro. Reason: Version 3
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lintu
    Lintu
    Participant

How are you using the macro?. as if i dont have enough stacks, it stops fishing and moves to the next area.

Lintu
    Lintu
    Participant

Also seems to break after traveling to the other area. the mount wont land next to the water and stops the bot

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Lintu Lintu.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Also seems to break after traveling to the other area. the mount wont land next to the water and stops the bot

Yeah, for the second grid it’s not safe without a dismount. I added it in Version 2, thanks. (You can download it above and delete the old Scenario.)

How are you using the macro?. as if i dont have enough stacks, it stops fishing and moves to the next area.

This is a replacement macro. So you trick Miqo into using it, by using the icon of the ability Miqo actually wants to use and putting it on an earlier position than your original ability. (Hotbar number has higher priority than hotbar slot, so hotbar 1 will always be chosen over hotbar 2)

For the problem itself: What is Miqo saying exactly in the logs? Because I guess that you might have set up the Macro wrongly, so that your Cast ability never gets executed, which will lead to miqo finishing the fishing step after a few failed attempts to cast the rod. On which client language do you play?

dooms
    Participant

how many worms needed for that 3hr duration

gravel
    gravel
    Participant
    1+

I used 15 in 10 minutes, so I’d say around 250-300?

edgedy
    Participant

Edit: Ignore.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  edgedy.

Arreal
    Participant

Everytime it tries to move on to the next part. The character is still in the fishing pose so it cannot use teleport. How do i fix that

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Everytime it tries to move on to the next part. The character is still in the fishing pose so it cannot use teleport. How do i fix that

Do you have the Quit Skill on your hotbar?

Arreal
    Participant

Ah, that must be it thanks

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    2+

Happy new Year.

I’ve rewritten the Scenario to make it less obvious that you are using it. I changed it so you can use an action, after the Scenario is finished, which defaults to return currently. The new location, where you change how often it repeats is the first line in Chapter 1.

I didn’t change the grids/presets, just the Scenario. If you’ve changed them, you can delete the ones imported from this file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.