[Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

Hey sorry to bug you but I’m new to this and i have no idea how to set this bot up at all there any tips you could send my way? please and thank you!

Well, the best thing to do would be to try stuff out. Once you started Miqo and entered your license (catnip), you can just browse trough the tabs and test it.

There are some things you need to consider, when setting it up for the first time, like some keybinds should be set correctly and just a single key, also keep in mind, that specific external plugins like “Yes Already” or something like that can break Miqos behaviour. If something doesn’t seem to work, always look into the logs first, to see what Miqo was attempting to do or if she tells you whats wrong. There you can get a good grasp on what you might can do to fix the incorrect behaviour.

Anyway, here are some links you might want to look trough:
    Steps for correct keybinds: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/
    Scenarios (basically chaining the single features, Miqo has, together): https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/
    Importing Preset (like navigation grids, Scenarios, etc.): https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/

Additional pieces of information, for specific things:
    Gathering: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/
    Navigation Grids: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/
    Crafting: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-crafting/

Some things like Crafting Solver are currently broken, til Miqo fixes it again. But you still can give her your rotations and she can make use of it by unchecking the use checkbox. You can use it by just crafting a single item via the crafting tab or making more complex stuff with a Scenario.

My post here is a Scenario you can import, which includes a few navigation grids, gathering presets and rotations and of course the Scenario itself.
    If you’ve a botanist and miner at level 90, you might try it out. Go to the OP here and look for the english file. Download and import it. Read trough the post and look if you can get it to work (you can ignore the macro part at first, for simplicity).
    If something doesn’t work after that, try reading the logs. Look if every skill, miqo wants to use, is on your hotbar. If you are stuck at a specific point, you can ask here.

Ninjasugar
    Participant

So I noticed an odd problem and that occured the other night when I ran the scenario. My character was gathering until time was over, but gathering time expired while in mid air on a mount. When I teleported to my estate, the automation failed because I was mounted and couldn’t aetherial reduction

(3:21:23 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:21:23 AM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (3:21:23 AM) Going from 30 to 31 in 4 trips.
    (3:21:29 AM) 3 trips more..
    (3:21:35 AM) 2 trips more..
    (3:21:36 AM) 1 trip more..
    (3:21:36 AM) Destination reached!
    (3:21:36 AM) WORK time is over! Let’s go to another chapter ^_^
    (3:21:36 AM) Gathering stopped.
    (3:21:36 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (3:21:37 AM) Hey I can’t do aetherial reduction in midair!
    (3:21:37 AM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 3): Execution error
    (3:53:04 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:

Anything I can do to prevent this problem?

kziksiwk
    Participant

When I teleported to my estate, the automation failed because I was mounted and couldn’t aetherial reduction

Someone else might have a better solution but a simple solution, and what I do, is just to teleport somewhere that you can’t be mounted, such as a town. If you’d prefer not to stay there you could always then teleport to your estate making 2 jumps but that would get you dismounted.

Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant

You can add a
    dismount()
    Into the scenario right before the Aetherial Reduction lines, this should fix it. I tend to add a dismount() before any repair or extract too, I had previously caught it a couple times getting stuck mounted and that prevents it. Idk why nobody else adds that line into their scenarios.

So I noticed an odd problem and that occured the other night when I ran the scenario. My character was gathering until time was over, but gathering time expired while in mid air on a mount. When I teleported to my estate, the automation failed because I was mounted and couldn’t aetherial reduction

(3:21:23 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:21:23 AM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (3:21:23 AM) Going from 30 to 31 in 4 trips.
    (3:21:29 AM) 3 trips more..
    (3:21:35 AM) 2 trips more..
    (3:21:36 AM) 1 trip more..
    (3:21:36 AM) Destination reached!
    (3:21:36 AM) WORK time is over! Let’s go to another chapter ^_^
    (3:21:36 AM) Gathering stopped.
    (3:21:36 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (3:21:37 AM) Hey I can’t do aetherial reduction in midair!
    (3:21:37 AM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 3): Execution error
    (3:53:04 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:

Anything I can do to prevent this problem?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

You probably removed the teleport line to the estate from Chapter 2 (and the other Pause-Chapters). In this case, you need to ensure that you are grounded before you proceed with the aetherialReduct.
    You can achieve that by one of the following:

• Place a land() or dismount() line before each aetherialReduct, can produce problems, when being somewhere where you can’t land easily
    • Teleport somewhere. For example you could repeat the same teleport() line which is in the top of the Chapter after the gather() line

Someone else might have a better solution but a simple solution, and what I do, is just to teleport somewhere that you can’t be mounted, such as a town.

I tend to add a dismount() before any repair or extract too, I had previously caught it a couple times getting stuck mounted and that prevents it. Idk why nobody else adds that line into their scenarios.

You don’t need to be dismounted, just at ground. So a land() would solve it as well. The Reduct will dismount you on its own.
    As for the why I didn’t add it, is because the Scenario doesn’t need it. The original is teleporting to the Estate. After any teleport you are grounded, so no need to add more lines. Most Scenarios follow a concept and you can make assumptions which potential errors you need to prevent from happening and which are already avoided by design.

The problem could occur with the untested low-inventory Scenario though, which I just fixed.
    Also I added a note to the OP regarding the potential break after adjusting the Scenario to not port anywhere after gathering.

Ninjasugar
    Participant

Thank you for all your suggestions, with them I’ve been able to solve my issue!

RainbowVomit
    Participant
    2+

I haven’t been able to check it all out yet, but I think SE might’ve shifted some of the aethersand nodes for 6.1

Some of the grids/locations still work fine, but I’ve noticed the scenario gets stuck for the Endwood/Palm Chippings Thavnair, Palaka’s Stand grid and also for the Moonlight/Ewer Clay Labyrinthos Aporia grid because the nodes aren’t where they used to be in 6.0. I think the grid for t Mare still work. Not too sure for the one at Garlemald though, since I haven’t tested it yet when the node was up.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  RainbowVomit.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    2+

[6.1] Temporary Grid Update
    I updated the faulty grids for 6.1 . I didn’t have much time to finetune them and wont have for at least a week. However I think they are decent enough for release. Have fun.

• Temporary Grid Update: NG-6.0_Aether-Thavnair
    • Temporary Grid-Update: NG-6.0_Aether-Labyrinthos

Delete the old ones, so you have no duplicates.

I haven’t been able to check it all out yet, but I think SE might’ve shifted some of the aethersand nodes for 6.1

Thanks for the info, yeah 2 of the grids needed an update.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

batouzai25
    Participant

Looks like the bot/min steps work, the fisher steps aren’t in English so I can’t use those

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

[6.1] Temporary Grid Update

Well yeah, nothing more permanent than a temporary solution, I guess.

Looks like the bot/min steps work, the fisher steps aren’t in English so I can’t use those

Mixing the fisher aethersand into this gives too less results for my taste. Or to unreliable at least. But you should be able to use it, regardless of your language. Bait and Teleport names can be used in any language. Even if german names are in the scenario, it will still work on all other supported languages.

You also could use my main scenario, where I copied it from.

MoonHowler
    MoonHowler
    Participant

Hi,
    Been running the scenario for a while and I only just noticed I have been getting this Error

(3:00:25 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:00:25 PM) ‘SC-6.0-Aethersand-B/M’
    (3:00:25 PM) Chapter: 6
    (3:00:26 PM) I am ‘MIN’ now! :3
    (3:00:26 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Camp Splitterglas’
    (3:00:38 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Camp Splitterglas’. :3
    (3:00:39 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. Grid: ‘NG-6.0Aether-Garlemald’
    (3:00:39 PM) ERROR (Chapter 6, Line 10): Execution error
    (3:01:07 PM) Gathering started.

I have the grid pop when I manually select it from the gathering tab, but could any1 give me a hint on how to fix the scenario?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

Hi,
    Been running the scenario for a while and I only just noticed I have been getting this Error

(3:00:25 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:00:25 PM) ‘SC-6.0-Aethersand-B/M’
    (3:00:25 PM) Chapter: 6
    (3:00:26 PM) I am ‘MIN’ now! :3
    (3:00:26 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Camp Splitterglas’
    (3:00:38 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Camp Splitterglas’. :3
    (3:00:39 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. Grid: ‘NG-6.0Aether-Garlemald’
    (3:00:39 PM) ERROR (Chapter 6, Line 10): Execution error
    (3:01:07 PM) Gathering started.

I have the grid pop when I manually select it from the gathering tab, but could any1 give me a hint on how to fix the scenario?

Did you adjust the Scenario a little bit? Cause it looks like, the name of the accessed grid got changed in chapter 6. Normally there is a underscore in it, like that: NG-6.0_Aether-Garlemald

So change the Line grid(NG-6.0Aether-Garlemald) to grid(NG-6.0_Aether-Garlemald) in Chapter 6, and it should find the grid again.

MoonHowler
    MoonHowler
    Participant

Hello again,
    I did not modify the scenario, but I did try to delete and redownload it and it would pop the same error, but your suggestion did fix the issue!!!
    Appreciate it 😀

garden
    Participant

Hey there!

Not to post in an old thread but, how do I make the scenario use cordials? I checked ‘use cordial’ under the gathering tab but it does not seem to be working.

charlieff14
    Participant

Try using Hi-Cordial, in other scenarios it seems to use Hi-Cordial over the base cordial(HQ) or watered cordial. That worked for me, give that a try maybe it’ll work.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.