[Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0 Aethersands (Botanist/Miner)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

vega
    Participant

(18:55:22) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

stuck on this step on several locations now. At first it works but then it just passes through some of the locations where currently no ephemeral node is spawned and ignores the actual spawn until it comes to a stop and is stuck at the log message above.

I deleted every grid out of the navigation tab but it still said “duplicates skipped: 4” when importing the scenario.

So my guess is deleting them out of the navigation tab is not enough. Where does miqo manually store all the grids so i can delete the old ones. Maybe that is the issue

garden
    Participant

Try using Hi-Cordial, in other scenarios it seems to use Hi-Cordial over the base cordial(HQ) or watered cordial. That worked for me, give that a try maybe it’ll work.

Do I just need to have them on my bar? Because I have Hi-Cordials on my bar and it’s just not using them.

vega
    Participant

managed to properly delete the duplicates but the problem still persists, i noticed it in thavnair and labyrinthos so far.

It goes through several routes and ignores the ephemeral nodes which he doesnt navigate to and then once again ends it with :

Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

not sure what to do. I got every skill and navigation tool on hotbar.

Syndair
    Participant

wrong post ;;

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Syndair.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

managed to properly delete the duplicates but the problem still persists, i noticed it in thavnair and labyrinthos so far.

It goes through several routes and ignores the ephemeral nodes which he doesnt navigate to and then once again ends it with :

Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

not sure what to do. I got every skill and navigation tool on hotbar.

A little bit late, but use the 6.1 grid updates for thavnair and labyrinthos. (The ones I labeled temporary). Now I just included them into the full versions aswell.

Hey there!

Not to post in an old thread but, how do I make the scenario use cordials? I checked ‘use cordial’ under the gathering tab but it does not seem to be working.

Check the box after choosing the Gathering Preset from my Scenario, then overwrite it and it should work I guess.

ankina
    ankina
    Participant

do you need some stats for this? uwu, im very new to gathering :3

Brykin
    Participant

hey nekro first of all thx for the hard work. i remember doing one of these Scenarios but i never get something like this

(6:45:44 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:45:59 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:46:14 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:46:29 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:46:45 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:00 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:15 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:30 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:45 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/

could u help me pls ?
    my gathering is 3610
    and preception 3732
    and always missing gp to do the collectable skills

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

hey nekro first of all thx for the hard work. i remember doing one of these Scenarios but i never get something like this

(6:45:44 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:45:59 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:46:14 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:46:29 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:46:45 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:00 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:15 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:30 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (6:47:45 AM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/

could u help me pls ?
    my gathering is 3610
    and preception 3732
    and always missing gp to do the collectable skills

If you don’t have at least 700 max GP thats a bit too less to really get a good amount of aethersands. However this message seems to indicate, that your miqo doesn’t use a rotation at all. Are you starting this from the Scenario tab? There should be always the 0GP Rotation, in case you don’t have enough GP for the 700 one. You might also have changed the GR-6.0-Collectable-0GP-4T Rotation or have 2 or more rotations with the same name – one of them might be empty.

Brykin
    Participant

thing is i do have 895 gp but i keep draining my gp so fast with the GR-6.0-Collectable-0GP-4T and it took almost my whole gp witt one single node any help or which rotation should i take ?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

thing is i do have 895 gp but i keep draining my gp so fast with the GR-6.0-Collectable-0GP-4T and it took almost my whole gp witt one single node any help or which rotation should i take ?

The rotation you mentioned is the fallback rotation and should not consume any GP. It is correct, that the rotation which does use up GP uses a big amount, thats how it’s suppose to be. Any collectable you want to reduce for aethersands which does not have 1000 collectable value does not give that much aethersands to begin with. Thats why it is besser to use a big rotation with maximum output.

The Scenario always uses the 0GP Rotation til you can use the big 700GP rotation, for maximum collectability. You don’t need to decide for yourself, the Scenario will do that depending on your current GP.

Brykin
    Participant

(8:05:12 PM) Destination reached!
    (8:05:14 PM) GP = 273. NOT ENOUGH – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Collectable_Hard_Full-700GP-4T’ (700).
    (8:05:14 PM) GP = 273. NOT ENOUGH – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Collectable-0GP-4T’ (500).
    (8:05:14 PM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. GatherRotation: ‘GR-6.0-Collectable-0GP-4T’
    (8:05:14 PM) Not enough GP for this rotation: 273 of 500 required.
    (8:05:14 PM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (8:05:16 PM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (8:05:31 PM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/
    (8:05:46 PM) Hey, I can’t collect with 0 rarity :/

already changed my gp rotation to the 0GP one and i overwrited it and this what happened when i reached my second node

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

(8:05:14 PM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. GatherRotation: ‘GR-6.0-Collectable-0GP-4T’

That is the problem. As I mentioned, you probably have changed the mentioned rotation to use skills which do use GP (500 in this case). It seems there are 2 different rotations with this same name, which is not correct.

Go to the gathering tab, click on the ... next to the rotation and lookup the both GR-6.0-Collectable-0GP-4T named rotations. Delete the one which doesn’t cost 0GP, if both costs more than 0GP, then try reimporting.

Brykin
    Participant

wow it worked thanks nekro u are genius dude !!
    much appreciated ur hard work man

Xion
    Participant

Do these include the Earthbreak Aethersands?

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Do these include the Earthbreak Aethersands?

It should be able to. However you need to go into the chapters where Moonlight Aethersand is gathered and change the gathering slots for the gathered reduction material yourself. For the one with Ewer Clay it is a change from slot 7 to 8. For the one with Lunar Quartz I don’t know.

Find this line gatherSlot(x), change it accordingly and it should probably work for those aethersands as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.