Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

This topic contains 127 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  xeratzy 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    14+

Q: How to load presets in Miqobot?
    A: Please follow our guide on Import / Export.

Class Presets

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant
    3+

I can upload my 300 sets later.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

That would be great!
    I will add a link to your R-300 thread, if you do 🙂

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant
    2+

Sorry it took me a few days. Here you go!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nevesnei
    Participant

Someone can give me the R120 preset? The one I download its broken or something, because Im losing all games xD Thank you!!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Which one do you use? To be honest Im losing R120 races with mine too, lol. It depends on your chocobo stats and abilities. If you have low stamina and no Choco Cure, theres no way around that. R120 is transitional so i would recommend you to let it go. Get to rank 40 and breed as soon as you can. The faster you get to higher tiers the sooner you get good MGP.

nevesnei
    Participant

Ok, thanks for the tips I will do this then!!

thegeo
    Participant

I’ve yet to get above last place using the R300 🙁

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Tale a look at this thread. There are a lot of tips on breeding and R300 stuff.

thegeo
    Participant

After breeding way too many inbred birds, I finally got a 285 one. Once I fed it (a lot) of Tier 3 food, it’s at least not placing dead-last anymore. 🙂 Ranges from 1st-8th at seemingly random, instead of always 8th. Seeing as how 7th still gives about 500pts I’m not complaining at all.

chocobomaster
    Participant

can someone show me with printscreen or videos how to add these new waypoints ? I’m stock with R-60 n 80 only ;_;

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

I haven’t been doing my own races, but you can just import others waypoints. Maybe this guide can help a bit:

chocobomaster
    Participant

ty <3

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I’m using the R300 made by @FTAC_14 – It works great with my chocobo, but on the very last jump I want to edit it so that he jumps about .5 – 1 second sooner.

I pull up the text file in Notepad, I then squish notepad with word wrap on to make it easier to read.
    I scroll to the bottom of the file since it’s the very last jump of the race in Tranquil Paths.

I look for the very last jump on the list and find this:

{"progress":92.987,"shift":0.691,"jump":1}

Before I screw this up, I want to ask here first… Do I now change the progress to something such as 92.800 or maybe 91.000? Keeping in mind I only need the jump to be about a half to a full second quicker.

It was either @ai or @lyfox that showed me the notepad trick but I don’t remember who exactly so I figured this would be as good as any place to ask.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We recommend enabling Show -> Progress on Gold Saucer tab.
    It will display an orange line with numerical progress on your screen.

After that, you can teleport to Quarrymill and align your character with the exact position where you want your jump to be.

Please be careful with the order of waypoints.
    Progress must be strictly increasing, or Miqobot won’t be able to time your jump correctly.
    We recommend not changing the Progress value, but instead resetting the Jump value to 0 and setting it to 1 in another waypoint.

{"progress":92.071,"shift":0.68,"jump":1},
    {"progress":92.583,"shift":0.7,"jump":0},
    {"progress":92.987,"shift":0.691,"jump":0},

Here is a screenshot to help you.

chocobo-progress

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.