R120 – R160

Forum Forums Grids and Presets R120 – R160

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

First of all, there’s a big pack of chocoracing waypoints in the neighbour thread by Staticecho. I’ve been using them for some time, so I should give him credit: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/chocobo-racing/#post-593

His waypoints have Sagolii Road recorded, and I like the idea to be able to paricipate in Random. Makes me look less botlike imo. So I went ahead and started recording to finish the presets.

And here comes a wonderful discovery – some class patterns are very alike in terms of traps and monsters position. I left Miqo for an hour in R120 unsupervised accidentally, and when I looked at her again she was in R160 still racing 2nd or 3rd place. I thought it was weird but it turned out that it’s not. So here it is – a combined pack for R120/R140/R160.

EDIT. Updated download.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

P.S. I also went back to check on lower classes on my alt character. And it turned out that default R60 preset (which Miqo has from the start) works great for R80 and R100 as well. It doesn’t try to dodge big monsters in R100 though, but they are too random anyway. And with the current EXP boost it takes only 5-10 races to rank up and switch to R120.

staticecho
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for your support on the tracks ^.^ although with the latest update they changed the races a little bit so they might be a bit outdated now, but they still work for the most part, def gonna check out this one of yours as that area is definitely a weak spot in my current tracks. also i’m very happy to see that i’m not the only one with a BIG interest in the racing.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I should thank you instead. Your racing waypoints helped me a lot when I was learning so now Im just returning the favor by sharing too. And yeah racing is very fun.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Noticed that I missed a chest in Sagolii road (after the cave on the left). It doesnt appear every time so I didnt know. Heres the updated waypoints for R120-R160.
    Detached the outdated ones from the original post.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.