Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

This topic contains 127 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  xeratzy 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Blazing
    Participant

I had the same problem with DKO’s waypoint but I managed to resolve the issue of running into the double red pads at the end.
    Basically play around with the the “Steer” power on the miqobot app by pressing the + sign on the right above help and share and enabling it. If you find it’s not going left enough reduce the steer power to less then 1 (default rate) i.e. 0.98.

I’m running mine at 0.95 and works completely fine but had to play around with it. I tested it the other way at 1.2 and found it was going to the right too much. But mind you there is a chance you could be missing some treasures as this works for the entire waypoint. so I suggest you play around and watch it do its thing.

I believe this is due to the latency in which the waypoint was created. I’m running a higher ping which means I need more power emphasis on the steering i.e pushing the button longer.

sindit1001
    Participant

How come it never uses my skills no matter what %? I tried changing the keybinds on the skills but still no luck.

raded124
    Participant

Im trying to use to r100 presets and I get this error. I imported like the thread said to but am I missing something else? I don’t even know where to post this for help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The author of the preset you use did not create waypoints for all courses. He made it for Costa del Sol only so it will work only in that course. Its not an error its just an information message.

Catastr0phe
    Participant

I tried importing any of the routes here but i always get “Selected files did not contain any Miqobot presets…”

Even tried an export of the excisting R-40 and imported it again with the same error.

Do I need to add something to the txt files to make them work?

I added the files I tried to import.

Attachments:

marct
    Participant

Does anyone have the default presets they can share? For some reason my version of Miqo doesnt have any pre-loaded waypoints for racing

pikachu
    Participant
    3+

uh, hi. i made an r-300 sagoli. it hits all the power chests (except for the random one you jump for) for me and i made it take turns tightly (no idea if that actually matters, but it bothered me in other maps people uploaded).
    my settings are:
    super sprint @0%
    choco cure 3 @20%
    steer power: 0.7
    A > 99%
    D < 95%

wins pretty good. pls don’t race against me. thx.

Attachments:

xeratzy
    Participant

Can I delay the jump on R40 somehow? it jumps a second to early on every flying box.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.