R180

Forum Forums Grids and Presets R180

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

All three tracks – Sagolii, Costa, Tranquil.
    For some reason Costa Del Sol works better for me than the others. Im always 1st or 2nd place in Costa and my choco is completely unfed (dont want to spend MGP since hes gonna breed soon).

Also Ive decided to take notes about rewards for future comparison with higher tiers. So 1st place in R180 gives you:
    Sagolii Road – 822 MGP
    Costa Del Sol – 863 MGP
    Tranquil Paths – 904 MGP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lollirenzo
    Participant

I dunno why but most of your waypoints fail a lot of jumps. I found those very usefull but it would be the best with fixed jumps :<

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure lemme know which ones give you trouble and Ill try to help. Its probably ping related, ive made them with 100-200 ping on my side. Does it jump earlier or later than needed? I can move jumps farther or closer if you like. Also Id recommend staying away from Sagolii Road and Tranquil Paths. No matter how hard i try i always end up 7th or 8th on those and Costa Del Sol works like a charm. No idea why. And in Tranquil theres this weird chest floating over sprint panel so you cant take both which is sad.

Imo minigames are much superior now, got 1 mil MGP in just two days its so cool.

But let me know how I can help and Ill try.

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

I would guess that it is because of his chocobo. If it’s been trained, it could throw off timings a little.

Kalbi
    Participant

Imo minigames are much superior now, got 1 mil MGP in just two days its so cool.

Man you got to share your secret for when “Make it rain” event hits the fan!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres no secret. Just open minigames in Miqobot and click start: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/miqobot-v1-2-45-patch-notes/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.