Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Index: Chocobo Racing Waypoints

This topic contains 127 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  xeratzy 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • Author

srs177
    Participant

Anyone have any good waypoints for 180+? Staticecho was very kind to share theirs but unfortunately they miss quite a few chests and the pathing is a little off. I don’t know if there’s been any updates to chocobo racing causing this.

Tried to record my own, but I’m terrible at it. Keep forgetting to do things preemptively so the bot tries to mimic my natural racing & ends up failing.

peslegend
    Participant
    1+

Are there any presets for the Chocobo Challenge races?

tado
    Participant
    2+

Hello wanted to share my R100 route its with soem chest and no running in slows but i couldnt dodge 1-2 beast.
    The win rate is at first or sec place

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

R200-240 seems to be old, can someone update us with a new version (after 400 races with 6 g-9 all max stars in 2-3 things, always last place mostly from missing sprints and running over the red thingy)

Thank you

Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

R200-240 seems to be old, can someone update us with a new version (after 400 races with 6 g-9 all max stars in 2-3 things, always last place mostly from missing sprints and running over the red thingy)

Thank you

Not sure if i made a good one but R-220 hopefully should be up-to-date after testing it 5 times
    Skill to have a 100% rank 1-6 Headstart (recommended)
    Skill to have a 100% rank 1-3 Dash III (with Headstart)

Created with Ping 200+ (tested with 20-100 from a friend, seems like a jump keeps missing close to the end)
    Skips 1 dash at the start
    Area : Sagolii Road (the other 2 are still being tested hopefully once i finish 240 and 300 I will post them in a bundle)

Attachments:
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

R-240 based on 3 important things, stamina, maximum speed and endurance

Skills (important) Headstart and Dash III

Rank 1-7 based on your stats (for me due to maximum speed and stamina 1-5 after 5 tests, this is based on 3 record attempts and several tests before that)

Area: Sagolii Road

**important** tested with 200 ping if possible i would like some feedback on several pings

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Dragon Dragon.
    Attachments:
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

R-300

Stats needed (very important) <Endurance: 350+, Maximum Speed: 350+, Stamina: 350-400+, Cunning: 300+>
    Explanation: Most your opponents will be given this kind of default values which means getting first place is really difficult, after testing r-300 i created for getting first place it took me nearly 40 races to get 1st place which means with this you have a 1:40 first places every 40 races depending on your stats, having dash III and headstart will improve your final overall but i can’t promise 1-5 every run.

Skills: Dash III, Breather or something that can help you with stamina, Headstart <Those 3 are tested and so far 1 lose every 10 runs at r-300>

Area : Sagolii Road (i don’t plan to make the other 2 areas because R300 is just pure pain to calculate the opponents and take measures such as skills and waypoints to reduce the stamina consumption)

**important** 200 ping tested 50 races with this and total loses 5 out of 50 with 1 time at first, not tested with other skills other than the ones i recommended, if there are any mistakes you can test and fix them.

<Not recommended if you are aiming for mgp farming in the long run because the stats to get them u will need to feed your chocobo>

Attachments:
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your contribution very much 🙂
    Index has been updated.

Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

The maintenance held me from finishing R-200 Sagolii but i should hopefully be done within 16 hours testing R-200 (all), R-220 (all), R-240 (all). No r-300 just to painful. This tests are based on low potential Chocobo (g9 average 2-3 stars) and High potentional (3-4 stars) chocobo. Ping 200 (ping affects jumps and curves so if by chance you find it wrong you can fix it) and no feed used.

Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

R-200

Stats: Stamina and maximum speed

Skills : Headstart and Dash III (or go with any stamina related skills)

Area : All (Sagolii and Costa are the best after testing them out 30 times)

**Important** Due to ping some ‘may’ or ‘may not’ get the sprint at sagolii so if by chance you tested it out and noticed you missed the sprint you can fix it by re-recording the run.

(R-220 and R-240 costa and Tranquil won’t be added because 2 sprints because for some reason miqobot has a problem with waypoints at 53% even after trying different methods, maybe its me who is only affected with this which is why I apologize due to failing to complete what i said i would. If by chance i complete it i will update you guys asap)

Attachments:

PaulJ
    Participant

im having trouble with the waypoints, its not selecting r-60 at the start, which is the one i am choosing, and its not using my abilities anymore? is this due to the update? thanks

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Update didn’t break anything, for me everything works same well as before.

PaulJ
    Participant

something im doing wrong then? cause for me i click on r-60 and it just takes me to r-40, and it keeps flashing in red cannot use abilitie while racing?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea seems like youre doing it wrong. Clicking R-60 will not automatically take you there, you have to select the correct class (lower, upper, open). As for abilities cant say for sure but it seems your pet hotbar is not working properly. Its a game setting under Character – Hotbar Settings – something about Pet Hotbar. Take a look at pic.

Attachments:

PaulJ
    Participant

oh finally got it! thanks lyfox so much 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.